Are Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support enough for H-drol?

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
I'd like to get on the h-drol cycle and I'd like to keep it as simple (but still effective) as possible.

Just wondering if these two have enough of what I need or if I should go with anything else?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on how you dose your Hdrol. If you ran the cycle 50/50/50/50... then that's probably all you need. If you want to run it higher or longer, you might consider more.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Check out some other guys H-drol cycles and do some homework. You are on the right track with those for starters though.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
I plan to go 50/50/75/75/75/75

I've been doing a lot of homework but everyone has a different opinion. So far, this combination looks to be the easiest. Just wanna be sure.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I had a buddy run a similar cycle with Cycle Assist on cycle and AI PCS for Post cycle support. He gained around 10lbs and kept most with no issues.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
So going with something like Reversitol or I3C is overkill?

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up an H-drol/MMV2 run and used cycle support throughout and PCS and Formex for PCT and am having a great PCT. The only thing I would also suggest is Taurine to combat possible back pumps. The H-drol gave me some annoying back pumps when I ran it at 75 or 100 mgs/day. That and other staple supports. Joint stuff, fishie oil etc...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So going with something like Reversitol or I3C is overkill?
Post Cycle Support or PCT assist both have Resveratrol in them. I think they might both have I3C in them too.... not sure about that one though.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
I already take Resveratrol on a daily basis. Is it overkill adding the PCT on top of that, or is it okay to do both?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
oh man, hit me with the 'got search' nice!