The Dawgs EQ-Plex/P-Mag Journey

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Figured I'd throw the cycle I've started down for all to see.

Age 48
Ht 6"5"
Starting weight 286lbs
Body fat approx 23%

Looking for some fat loss, but more muscle gain.

Hope to be as honest as possible with the knowledge base I have on the subject.
I have done a couple of H-Drol cycles in the past. Had the need to give some of the new additions a try. I will run EQ-Plex for the entire 8 weeks. Add P-Mag at week 3 to 8. I have Formestane on hand for the cycle/post cycle also.

I started two weeks ago taking cycle assist regularly each day.

Monday (5/11) I started EQ-Plex at two caps.
Cycle assist 4-5 hours after each dose.

5/12 - I bumped it up to two caps of EQ in the Morning and two in the Evening. 2 doses of Cycle assist. I did not see any difference in Libido, other than a greater time to finish (no need to bust). No Gyno issues

5/13- same as 5/12.
5/14- same as above. No Gyno issues. Again libido seemed normal, just took over an hour to finish. Did so only on request. :yup:

Workouts are MWF 4 sets of 10 - all Compound lifts, but curls. Gains in weight everyday so far - 5/10 pounds.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I figured I would get some taped measurements to compare once this cycle is done.

neck - 18.5
Chest - 52.25
Back - 53.75
rt Bicep - 18.25
lt Bicep - 17.75
Waist - 42
rt/lt thighs - 29.25
rt/lt calves - 18.5

Eq 4 cap
pc assist x 2

Last night I did notice more vascularity in my forearms. nothing else unusual.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
5/16,5/17,5/18 and 5/19

2 EQ caps in the A.M
cycle assist
2 EQ caps in the P.M
cycle assist

No changes other than being more hungry. Workouts are at about the same weight/stamina. No Libido drop yet.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Here to see what it can do for ya.

The bold precursor should make you more hungry. Depending on how this works out I may have to get some 1,4AD myself.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Thanks for the info. I'm about one week away from adding P-Mag. Then things should pick up.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro.
I'm in for this one.
U going to put up any pics?

JP.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I have a couple from two weeks ago. As soon as I get my Post limit in, I'll through them up.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!

You are seperating the PH and the CA by 4 hrs or so ? correct?
Any specific reason for this?
Also I'm watching this one good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing you reach your goals on cycle :wave2:

Cool.
Man get posting.
only 26 more to go.

JP.

Good to see you Jp

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Also I'm watching this one good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing you reach your goals on cycle
Thanks WaR.
I'm about on with the diet. Getting over 250g of Protein daily. Good thing I've been getting hungrier lately. I'm hoping to see some gains and fat loss.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks WaR.
I'm about on with the diet. Getting over 250g of Protein daily. Good thing I've been getting hungrier lately. I'm hoping to see some gains and fat loss.
Eat clean and lift and you will get there. If I may ask can you post what you eat most often? like a post of what you ate one day if you eat those foods a lot so we can get an idea of your diet.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Eat clean and lift and you will get there. If I may ask can you post what you eat most often? like a post of what you ate one day if you eat those foods a lot so we can get an idea of your diet.
I'll have to drop a day or two down. I'm so sick of chicken right now its not funny.

This is todays menu: non-workout day

9am- wake
10am- 3 eggs,New York steak, and spinach
1pm- 51g protein drink
4pm- Chicken and brown rice with 2 Chef jay protein cookies (18g Protein)
7pm- Lamb meat on flat bread
9pm- in 5 mins- 32g Protein drink
11:30pm (later tonight) Buffolo sloppy joe.
1am - 1 cup Cottage cheese
1:30- sleep

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Also I'm watching this one good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing you reach your goals on cycle :wave2:

Good to see you Jp
Good to see you too Roid.
This looks like this can be a good log.

Wetdawg. Keep the posting.
Some before and after pics would be great.

JP.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly milk thistle counteracts the methylated steroid in the liver.

I personally don't know if I believe this to be true... or why four hours would make a difference.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
5/20

0740- wake
0800- 2caps EQ, Protein drink (48g)
0845- workout
seated calf raises
DB Incline bench
Close grip cable pulldowns
Curls
Curled 3 sets of 10 @ 90 lbs. Up 10lbs from last week.
Pullups
1030- Banana, Protein drink (60g w/milk)
1200- Chicken tenderloin, Pork cutlet, mixed vegs, pasta & tomato sauce
1400- CA

Had a good workout this morning. Arms got totaly pumped. More on Diet later...

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Forgot to mention: Right after the workout today I could see the veins running through my Bicep. First time I've seen them in 20 years. I was just a staring in the mirror at the gym...Look! Look!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
finishing up my days diet:
5/20
1530- Protein shake (51g)
1730- Lingine and parmesane sauce, green peas
1900- 2 caps EQ
2000- protein shake (32g)
2200- seasame chicken, broccoli, carrots, and brown rice
midnight- cottage cheese (1cup)
0030- CA, then sleep

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WD I must say your eatting very well, I see I'm going to have to step my cooking game up to.

Also for those that don't know:
EQ-Plex: Lean, Dry Gains

EQ-Plex is a naturally occurring compound that is a direct precursor to Boldenone. It is commonly used by those looking to achieve gains in lean muscle and strength. Due to it not being methylated, it can be used as a stand alone or can be stacked with select other Competitive Edge Labs products.

P-Mag: Lean Muscle & Strength

P-Mag is a repartitioning compound that is well suited for those looking for lean muscle and strength gains. Due to it not aromatizing, users report minimal fluid retention, which makes P-Mag suitable for bulking, lean bulking, cutting, or recomposition cycles.

It is very common for individuals to ask the difference between H-Drol and P-Mag since they are similar. H-Drol is more suited for individuals looking for gains in lean muscle and strength, while losing body-fat, whereas P-Mag is more geared towards those who wish to have a little more emphasis on size gains.
I just looked from my research your doing P-Mag I was thinkink P-Plex, WoW your going to be huge

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Thanks WaR. I'm trying to keep my Protein intake over 200g a day. I carry some extra fat but not to worried about it at this point.
I lifted in my 20's, but injuries put me down. I started back in Feb 2008 at 320 lbs. I dropped to 275lbs now i'm on the upswing at 285lbs. I have lost almost 8 inches from my waist. Arms went from 14" to 18". It's an uphill battle, but I'll win. My back has a hyrniated disc (1982-hit by a car), got in a car wreck last thanksgiving and ratted out my left shoulder (dropped a 260 bench to 195) and I'm over 48 years old now. I loose gains if I don't lift within 10 days. Things have really changed, but I'm in it for life now. I feel better in the gym than out. I got a few years left and I'm gonna make the best of it.
Next week I add P-Mag and am looking forward to what it can do for an older guy. More to come.....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks WaR. I'm trying to keep my Protein intake over 200g a day. I carry some extra fat but not to worried about it at this point.
I lifted in my 20's, but injuries put me down. I started back in Feb 2008 at 320 lbs. I dropped to 275lbs now i'm on the upswing at 285lbs. I have lost almost 8 inches from my waist. Arms went from 14" to 18". It's an uphill battle, but I'll win. My back has a hyrniated disc (1982-hit by a car), got in a car wreck last thanksgiving and ratted out my left shoulder (dropped a 260 bench to 195) and I'm over 48 years old now. I loose gains if I don't lift within 10 days. Things have really changed, but I'm in it for life now. I feel better in the gym than out. I got a few years left and I'm gonna make the best of it.
Next week I add P-Mag and am looking forward to what it can do for an older guy. More to come.....

Hell yea brudda! You're only as old as you feel!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Off workout day today. Slept a good 9 hours.

Todays cycle:
EQ 4caps
CA 8 caps

Arms and forearms are still somewhat tight. Nice that a small pump still exists after yesterdays workout. Wife likes em!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Workout day

EQ 4caps
CA 8 caps

4 sets each
Decline bench, - last week pushed up 230lbs - 7times. This week got 230 at 2 sets of 10.
Overhead DB Press - up 5lbs
Cable rows
Skull crushers - 70lbs @ 10 each, last week last set was @7. Will move to 80 next week.
Seated Leg press

All my lifting cycles like so: example - OH DB Press
1st week 35x4x10
2nd week 35x3x10, 40x10
3rd week 35x2x10, 40x2x10
4th week 40x4x10
Once I get 4 sets at 10 reps in a weight I move up, All my lifts are done as so. Being that it summer, I am not lifting as heavy with more reps. (Fat lose)

Still progressing, no plateau

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Flew out to St. Louis over the three day weekend. Went to a ball game to watch the Cards. So diet went south. I was trying to eat 6 meals a day in a three meal a day house. Stopped at a couple of gas stations to get some protein drinks, none to be found.
I did manage to get a nice sized T-Bone. For the most part it was Hotdogs, Burgers and Pizza for the 3 day holiday.

EQ- 4caps daily
CA- 2 times daily

Started P-Mag on Monday. 2 caps daily

Workout Tuesday went somewhat well.
Went up on DB Bench 5 lbs.
My back felt a little unstable ( possibly the soft bed i slept in) so I did some legs extensions. On the last 2 of my 2nd set my Shin had a good amount of pain. Discovered a pea sized lump on my right shin. Possible bone spur. Doctor is friday, will see what happens. All else is going well.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hope your shin is ok brotha. Keep pounding away at that iron!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
thanks

Hope your shin is ok brotha. Keep pounding away at that iron!

Thanks GMG760.
I think it will be fine. I had this 4 months ago, well before the cycle. But it has not bothered me in any way. It could be the fact that the joints run a little dryer with this cycle and I may need to add a little more to the fish oil at my age.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks GMG760.
I think it will be fine. I had this 4 months ago, well before the cycle. But it has not bothered me in any way. It could be the fact that the joints run a little dryer with this cycle and I may need to add a little more to the fish oil at my age.
My joints get dry on cycle and I am 25. Try upping the fish oil and if that doesn't work, cissus is amazing stuff.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I have never tried Cissus. I'll have to check it out. I can never get enough support supplements.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried Cissus. I'll have to check it out. I can never get enough support supplements.
It makes a big difference with how dry my joints get on cycle. I didn't use it for the current Hdrol cycle I am on, and I am regretting it now at about week 4... the shoulder and elbow are starting to get noticeably dry.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
GMG760- Thanks for the info. I got cissus on order. Until it gets here I just doubled fish oil intake.

5/27

Daily dosage
EQ: 4 caps
PMag: 2caps
CA: 2 times
CEL Formestane: 1x2

I have slight soreness in my left underarm area. Felt a small lump two days ago. Added CEL Form last night and this morning. Lump is gone but still sore in the area.

Left shin is still sore today. The shin is not connected to this cycle's doing. I have had the lump on the shin for a couple of years. Never acted up until yesterdays workout.

DeFit

DeFit

Awards
Interesting, I've never had joint issues...good to know.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
5/28

Dail dosage:

EQ- 4caps
PMag- 2caps
CA- 2 times daily
CEL FORM - 1 pump x 2 times daily
taurine - 2caps (1g)

Workout day

Jumped up 5 lbs on DB Incline Bench and 10lbs up on Close Grip Cable Pulldowns
Curls are still solid at 90lbs for 3 sets of 10. Hope to move up to 100lbs next week.

Calf raises did not aggravate my shin at all.

Soreness in the underarm is less today. Could be the FORM working that issue. Time will tell.

Slight aggressive mood today. As they say here at work "I'm Combative"

Had a slight back pump this morning on waking. Did not know if it was my back acting up or a back pump. Took 2 caps of taurine to be on the safe side. By the time I went to the gym (one hour later) back pumps were gone.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
5/28

Dail dosage:

EQ- 4caps
PMag- 2caps
CA- 2 times daily
CEL FORM - 1 pump x 2 times daily
taurine - 2caps (1g)

Workout day

Jumped up 5 lbs on DB Incline Bench and 10lbs up on Close Grip Cable Pulldowns
Curls are still solid at 90lbs for 3 sets of 10. Hope to move up to 100lbs next week.

Calf raises did not aggravate my shin at all.

Soreness in the underarm is less today. Could be the FORM working that issue. Time will tell.

Slight aggressive mood today. As they say here at work "I'm Combative"

Had a slight back pump this morning on waking. Did not know if it was my back acting up or a back pump. Took 2 caps of taurine to be on the safe side. By the time I went to the gym (one hour later) back pumps were gone.
Good to here man.
Still waiting on those pics :)

JP.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I was just thinking that. I have to get with my daughter to figure out how to get them on here (I'm old). Working on the pics this weekend. Soon, I promise

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Heres the fat old guy himself. Pics are about 3 weeks old. I already see a difference

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
5/29-6/01

Daily dosage:

EQ- 4caps
Pmag- 2 caps
CEL Form- 1x2 times a day

Still using Taurine when needed for back pumps. I get slight pumps in the morning, then later in the evening.

Workout 5/30:
Jumped up 5 lbs on Decline Bench (235), 5 lbs on DB Overhead Press (50), and 10 lbs on Skullcrushers (80).

Went to Doctors office about my shin. Its not a bone. Just a small Cyst in my muscle. Doctor told me to stop doing legs for a week. Thats not going to happen. I just monitor that muscle as I am doing my leg lifts, if it acts up I drop weight, slow down, or stop.

Diet is still going well. Protein intake is my biggest worry. It gets hard to get over 200g in a day if I'm outside of my home.

Sore spot under my left underarm is about gone. Seems CEL Form is doing its job.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
5/29-6/01

Daily dosage:

EQ- 4caps
Pmag- 2 caps

Still using Taurine when needed for back pumps. I get slight pumps in the morning, then later in the evening.

Workout 5/30:
Jumped up 5 lbs on Decline Bench (235), 5 lbs on DB Overhead Press (50), and 10 lbs on Skullcrushers (80).

Went to Doctors office about my shin. Its not a bone. Just a small Cyst in my muscle. Doctor told me to stop doing legs for a week. Thats not going to happen. I just monitor that muscle as I am doing my leg lifts, if it acts up I drop weight, slow down, or stop.

Diet is still going well. Protein intake is my biggest worry. It gets hard to get over 200g in a day if I'm outside of my home.

Sore spot under my left underarm is about gone. Seems CEL Form is doing its job.
Time to buy a couple shakers and pre-scoop your protein into them. Just add water, and while it's not as good as solid food, you'll get more protein in.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Time to buy a couple shakers and pre-scoop your protein into them. Just add water, and while it's not as good as solid food, you'll get more protein in.
I take at least three a day. I try to keep my shakes at 50g. I'm not sure how often I can drink and still use the protein I down. I know the body uses so much each time, but how often?

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
6/02

Daily dosage:

EQ- 4caps
Pmag- 2 caps

Workout day- Woke up with a slight back pump, took my taurine (1G). Once I got to the Gym my lower back started acting up again. Thinking it could be my Disc giving me trouble, I did a light squat routine. Once i got home my back settled down, which tells me it was probably a back pump. So i need to add more taurine in the mornings I workout. The rest of my workout went well. Stayed at last weeks weights. My arms are staying pumped (hard) for 3 days now. Usually on the third day they relax.

Underarm soreness is all but gone. If I move the right way I can feel something slight. But its not a constant anymore. CEL Form to the rescue.

Forgot to mention: Weighted in at Doctors office at 292lbs. Up 6 lbs

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
6/03

Daily dosage:

EQ- 4caps
Pmag- 2 caps

Had to take more taurine than usual last night, late night back pumps. I'm at 3G a day currently.

I am going to run P-Mag at 50/50/75/75/100/100 two weeks at each dosage to evauluate how it performs.

EQ-plex is at 800mg currently, will step it up to 1000mg as I go to 75 with P-Mag.

Dosage will be:

Morning (0700hrs)
EQ 2 caps
P-Mag 1 cap

4 hours later (1100hrs)
CA -cycle assist

Afternoon (1400hrs)
EQ 2caps
P-mag 1cap

4 hours later (1800)
CA

Evening (2100)
EQ 2caps
P-Mag 1 cap

3 hours later (2400)
CA

Starting Monday 6/8 for two weeks

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
6/03

Daily dosage:

EQ- 4caps
Pmag- 3 caps

Workout day- up 10 lbs in seated calf raises and cable pulldowns. I have decided to do an extra cap of P-Mag .. so from today forward its 75mg for 2 weeks. I was looking for bigger lifting jumps in other areas and didn't get them. Stuck curling 90x3x10 for the last three weeks, I was looking for 100lbs this week as well as moving up on incline Bench.

Taurine is taking care of my back pumps. Good stuff.

For those concerned I have awaken every day for the past two weeks with morning wood. Better than normal for a guy my age.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Probably the formestane helping the libido. Sweet deal man.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
naw, almost every cycle log has references to libido. It's a serious side effect of AAS, so it is good to know whether or not you are feeling it go up or down.