My Staple stack will be:
animal pak
5g creatine
2.5g taruine
2.5g beta al
500g vit c 2x a day
20g dextose with 5g lecuine pre workout

QUESTIONS
1-i want to take a liver support during the whole On cylce and maybe 1-2 weeks into pct.. What do you suggest?

2-what can i do for tiredness?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ON CYCLE-

ONE-4/4/4/4/4 i will listen to my body, i mite stop at 4, 5 or 6
taruine-5/5/5/5/5/5
epi-50mg at 11days or 40 mg at 14days
SAMe

nolva-40/20/10/10
creatine-5 grams daily
taruine- about 1-2 grams .. how do u measure 1-2 grams
pcs-6/5/3/2
WTF pumped

I picked the ONe but really i needed to buy was ONE and a natty test booster and a liver support
My recs for on-cycle:
1. Ditch the epi (save it for another cycle) and don't run two methyls simutaneously- this would be a very hard cycle on your system
2. Run The One @ 3 capsules per day throughout, taken in the AM- 4 per day is too much- I have 10+ years of experience with these type compounds, and 4 a day was too much for me, and for numerous others.
3. SAMe is a great choice, because it can normalize endogenous test levels (no bs) and is a methyl donor. Add in Biomend, Omega Essentials, and Complete Balance as well- this will thoroughly cover the health aspect of the cycle. Neovar is a good option, too- it will enhance the effects of The One
4. Keep your kCal intake @ 500-1000 over maintenance for the whole cycle, and keep carbohydrate intake very high- this seems to work really well along with the product.
5. Keep the cycle @ 4 weeks

My recs for PCT- please ditch the Nolva and PCS- they are not appropriate, just trust me:

1. 2nd Gear 1 capsule per day
2. ALCAR or L-Carnitine 3-4 g per day
3. Drive 6 capsules per day
4. Osteo-Sport (optional- lowers cortisol and cytokine levels, cissus and DHEA are also viable options)
5. SAMe 300-600 mg/day, Biomend, Omega Essentials, and Complete Balance
6. Keep your kCal intake @ 500-1000 over maintenance and continue training hard, even post-cycle

This PCT will get everything up and running again within 7-10 days- and you will keep every lb. that you gained during the cycle- this is what I did after my cycle- and I have kept every bit of my gains.......

N

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
My recs for PCT- please ditch the Nolva and PCS- they are not appropriate, just trust me:

1. 2nd Gear 1 capsule per day
2. ALCAR or L-Carnitine 3-4 g per day
3. Drive 6 capsules per day
4. Osteo-Sport (optional- lowers cortisol and cytokine levels, cissus and DHEA are also viable options)
5. SAMe 300-600 mg/day, Biomend, Omega Essentials, and Complete Balance
6. Keep your kCal intake @ 500-1000 over maintenance and continue training hard, even post-cycle

This PCT will get everything up and running again within 7-10 days- and you will keep every lb. that you gained during the cycle- this is what I did after my cycle- and I have kept every bit of my gains.......
I didnt like DRIVE , so i will stick to what i know post cylce support by AI.

why did u mention carnitine?

i will def listen to body when it comes to how many weeks one and if i use 3 or 4 caps of the ONE.

and maybe my nolva is TOO HIGH

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didnt like DRIVE , so i will stick to what i know post cylce support by AI.

why did u mention carnitine?

i will def listen to body when it comes to how many weeks one and if i use 3 or 4 caps of the ONE.

and maybe my nolva is TOO HIGH
b/c carnitine levels fall a good bit during a cycle- you need normal carnitine levels for endogenous test production

N

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of making carnitine or beta al apart of my staples

N

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
can i get a bump in the last 48hrs b4 i start the one