Add 1T/Tren to THE ONE cycle?

  1. New Member
    Fried Cheese's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    32.68%

    Add 1T/Tren to THE ONE cycle?


    Hi Guys,
    I am on about day 24 of THE ONE cycle right now and I switched to Madcows 5x5 advanced last week to try to make some strength gains. So far, I have noticed increased vascularity, hardness and endurance and a bit of added size, but strength has not increased much. The first two weeks I was doing full body workouts, ABA on M,W,F. To be fair to THE ONE, I had a death in the family and was too depressed to eat much during the first two weeks, so no serious weight gains. I am back on track now.

    Anyway, I am considering starting 1T/Tren and doing one bottle for the next 23 or so days till it is gone. I would be also finishing THE ONE, so the next ten days would be 3 caps of THE ONE and 5 pumps of the 1T/Tren.

    Do you think this would boost my strength gains, and would it make recovery and PCT substantially more difficult?

    Thanks for the advice.

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Fried Cheese View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I am on about day 24 of THE ONE cycle right now and I switched to Madcows 5x5 advanced last week to try to make some strength gains. So far, I have noticed increased vascularity, hardness and endurance and a bit of added size, but strength has not increased much. The first two weeks I was doing full body workouts, ABA on M,W,F. To be fair to THE ONE, I had a death in the family and was too depressed to eat much during the first two weeks, so no serious weight gains. I am back on track now.

    Anyway, I am considering starting 1T/Tren and doing one bottle for the next 23 or so days till it is gone. I would be also finishing THE ONE, so the next ten days would be 3 caps of THE ONE and 5 pumps of the 1T/Tren.

    Do you think this would boost my strength gains, and would it make recovery and PCT substantially more difficult?

    Thanks for the advice.
    I think it will add a nice dynamic to your cycle. Ultimately i would have recommended 6 weeks of our 1-T Tren (adding "the one" in at weeks 3-6), but you'll still receive some nice benefits adding it in at this point.

    What do you have lined up for your PCT at current?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,776
    Rep Power
    1317349
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.6%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It will make PCT more difficult, but you can say that anytime you extend a cycle. The 2 together may cause some lethargy, but that can be countered with adequate fruit consumption.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Fried Cheese's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    32.68%

    PCT may be a problem. I have Second Gear right now. I ordered some Formex and a couple of test boosters, but they are in limbo in Costa Rican customs right now. I can probably get pharmaceuticals over the counter here, though. I get albuterol for about .20 a cap, and was getting some nootropics from the pharmacist without prescription. I can also get test just by asking... So maybe you can suggest something?

    My other option is just to hope for the best with THE ONE, and save my two bottles of 1T/Tren to do in the middle of August.
  5. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Fried Cheese View Post
    PCT may be a problem. I have Second Gear right now. I ordered some Formex and a couple of test boosters, but they are in limbo in Costa Rican customs right now. I can probably get pharmaceuticals over the counter here, though. I get albuterol for about .20 a cap, and was getting some nootropics from the pharmacist without prescription. I can also get test just by asking... So maybe you can suggest something?

    My other option is just to hope for the best with THE ONE, and save my two bottles of 1T/Tren to do in the middle of August.
    You can get Test just by asking? Dude... why aren't you just running test?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  6. New Member
    Fried Cheese's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    32.68%

    I was under the impression that it is really hard to get the boys going again after a test cycle.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,776
    Rep Power
    1317349
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.6%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fried Cheese View Post
    I was under the impression that it is really hard to get the boys going again after a test cycle.
    Not unless you run 2g/wk for 20 weeks.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Test = The best

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  9. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77392
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah, seriously. I did a 8 week cycle, and PCT was fine. Of course I didn't bounce back 2 days after, but it was well worth it.

    The feeling you get on test is incredible. Better mood, energy, it's great.

    Only thing I would suggest is having some clomid or other SERM on hand in case you gain some sensitivity, and you'll never want to hear bout the latest oral anymore
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren E cycle
    By RepThat21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 05:50 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:00 AM
  3. add X-Tren into my cycle?
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 07:04 PM
  4. Help with Tren Cycle!
    By markrw84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:46 PM
  5. Tren Vets: Longer Cycle or Shorter Cycle(s)?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 03:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in