Add 1T/Tren to THE ONE cycle?

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Hi Guys,
I am on about day 24 of THE ONE cycle right now and I switched to Madcows 5x5 advanced last week to try to make some strength gains. So far, I have noticed increased vascularity, hardness and endurance and a bit of added size, but strength has not increased much. The first two weeks I was doing full body workouts, ABA on M,W,F. To be fair to THE ONE, I had a death in the family and was too depressed to eat much during the first two weeks, so no serious weight gains. I am back on track now.

Anyway, I am considering starting 1T/Tren and doing one bottle for the next 23 or so days till it is gone. I would be also finishing THE ONE, so the next ten days would be 3 caps of THE ONE and 5 pumps of the 1T/Tren.

Do you think this would boost my strength gains, and would it make recovery and PCT substantially more difficult?

Thanks for the advice.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Guys,
I am on about day 24 of THE ONE cycle right now and I switched to Madcows 5x5 advanced last week to try to make some strength gains. So far, I have noticed increased vascularity, hardness and endurance and a bit of added size, but strength has not increased much. The first two weeks I was doing full body workouts, ABA on M,W,F. To be fair to THE ONE, I had a death in the family and was too depressed to eat much during the first two weeks, so no serious weight gains. I am back on track now.

Anyway, I am considering starting 1T/Tren and doing one bottle for the next 23 or so days till it is gone. I would be also finishing THE ONE, so the next ten days would be 3 caps of THE ONE and 5 pumps of the 1T/Tren.

Do you think this would boost my strength gains, and would it make recovery and PCT substantially more difficult?

Thanks for the advice.
I think it will add a nice dynamic to your cycle. Ultimately i would have recommended 6 weeks of our 1-T Tren (adding "the one" in at weeks 3-6), but you'll still receive some nice benefits adding it in at this point.

What do you have lined up for your PCT at current?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will make PCT more difficult, but you can say that anytime you extend a cycle. The 2 together may cause some lethargy, but that can be countered with adequate fruit consumption.

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
PCT may be a problem. I have Second Gear right now. I ordered some Formex and a couple of test boosters, but they are in limbo in Costa Rican customs right now. I can probably get pharmaceuticals over the counter here, though. I get albuterol for about .20 a cap, and was getting some nootropics from the pharmacist without prescription. I can also get test just by asking... So maybe you can suggest something?

My other option is just to hope for the best with THE ONE, and save my two bottles of 1T/Tren to do in the middle of August.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
PCT may be a problem. I have Second Gear right now. I ordered some Formex and a couple of test boosters, but they are in limbo in Costa Rican customs right now. I can probably get pharmaceuticals over the counter here, though. I get albuterol for about .20 a cap, and was getting some nootropics from the pharmacist without prescription. I can also get test just by asking... So maybe you can suggest something?

My other option is just to hope for the best with THE ONE, and save my two bottles of 1T/Tren to do in the middle of August.
You can get Test just by asking? Dude... why aren't you just running test?

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
I was under the impression that it is really hard to get the boys going again after a test cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test = The best

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, seriously. I did a 8 week cycle, and PCT was fine. Of course I didn't bounce back 2 days after, but it was well worth it.

The feeling you get on test is incredible. Better mood, energy, it's great.

Only thing I would suggest is having some clomid or other SERM on hand in case you gain some sensitivity, and you'll never want to hear bout the latest oral anymore ;)