T4 dosing?

txwakeskater

Awards
SO i dont give a shiat how much water bloat i put on :D SO how much T4 do yall suggest a day? im running it along side my t1pro @ 6mls again.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
oh boy TX, you are already using the heavy dosing of t-1pro, whwere you be absorbing 700mg of 1-test and 350mg of 4-ad weekly.....so you arent dealing with how much bloating you can reach but how much absorption of the ph's your body can achieve, so you are not "wasting" too much ph's. I wouldnt go over the equality of a extremem dosing recommend by most PH products where absorption of ph do not challenge around 1.5 grams per week (1500mg) So with that being said, i say only use the T-4 to get an extra 500mg of 4ad a week....so how many squirts does that come out to

DarCSA

Awards
Settle down tex. You can do this progressively. You don't actually have to shoot up over night. You can get bigger over the time of a year. You don't have to be the big man on campus in three months. But good luck man. Hope your nuts don't pack up and look for another home.

txwakeskater

Awards
Thanks Guys, Im not looking too blow up over one cycle although it would be nice :D I want too take it slow over a yr & not be all fat at the end. Im just looking for advice on how much T4. As you all know the more mass the better for my skinny ass. Remember im a super ecto ! :p Thanks for the info and i think im gonna stick with sage's response enless someone thinks its way too much.

Thanks,

coolie

Awards
Settle down tex. You can do this progressively. You don't actually have to shoot up over night. You can get bigger over the time of a year. You don't have to be the big man on campus in three months. But good luck man. Hope your nuts don't pack up and look for another home.
"hope your nuts don't pack and look for another home." thats a good one, ha ha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1