1st havoc/epi cycle

clewfirst

Awards
I am thinking about doing a 4 week cycle of Havoc to put on some more mass. I am 25 years old, 190lbs at 5'10" and probably around 13% bodyfat. I have been training since age 16. This will be my first cycle of anything beyond the usual creatine whey etc.

How does this look for a setup?
Preload (1 week):
Cycle Assist-1 serving/day for a 1 week.

Cycle:
Havoc: 1st week (10/10/20/20/20/20/20), then 20/30/30 depending how I feel
AI Cycle Assist: 2 servings a day (8 caps total)
Taurine: 4 grams a day (is this enough?)

PCT:
Nolva (20/20/10/10)
Competitive Edge PCT assist: (0/0/6 caps ED/ 6 caps ED)
Lean FX: starting the third week of PCT, so (0/0/3 caps ED/ 3 caps ED)

A couple of questions
1. Should I wait until the third week to start PCT assist, or should I start right at the beginning of my pct?

2. How long should I keep running the cortisol blocker Lean FX?

3. Should I add some sort of Test booster into my PCT, or will the Nolva, PCT assist and Lean FX be enough to keep my gains?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
why not start pct assist from day one of pct?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
also i would add in a test booster like activate or possibly diesel test hardcore

clewfirst

Awards
would you start diesel test from day 1 of pct as well? ramp it up or just do the recommended dosages of 4 caps a day straight through?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks good to me. I ran a similar cycle once with a test booster like buster said, but i threw that in at the second week of pct. I also took nolva at 40/40/20/20 which may be overkill for a cycle like this but i wanted to be safe. I also didn't use lean fx but i'm curious as to how that works keep me updated and good luck with the cycle.

clewfirst

Awards
revised pct:
continue Cycle Support through PCT
PCS from day 1 of pct
DTH starting on day 15,( standard dosage recommended on bottle)
Lean FX starting week 3, (standard dosage until bottle runs out)

after doing some more reading, I think I'm going to go with torem at
week 1: 120 for two days, then 90 ED
week 2: 60
week 3: 60
week 4: 30

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
IMO, i would run havoc starting in week two at 30mg and either run that all the way through, or bump up to 40mg a week after that. I was up to 50mg on week 3,4,and 5 and i didnt even feel anything from the stack until mid week 3 or so and i was taking trenadrol as well! it is fairly weak IMO. You will probably want to run it another week too. see how you feel. like i said i didnt even feel it until mid week 3 so i did another week of it (to 5 weeks)!

If you do end up running torem, it will pretty much be the only thing you will need besides a liver support. From what i have been reading, torem is a better SERM than nolva, and a better LH booster (which boosts test) than clomid.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Clew check your pm.

clewfirst

Awards
I started yesterday with 10mg. I felt fine, so I'm going to do 20mg today and for the next five days as well. Then I'm thinking going up to 30 for the next week, and 40mg for the week after that.

Is it necessary to do the whole first week at 20? If I'm not feeling anything would it be okay to jump up to 30 a little sooner?

Davidlee

my rl life friend took it 30/30/50/50 and gained 21 lbs.. so thats how im taking it..

Davidlee

ordered epi/ai cycle support stack from bulknutrition.. is it best i take cycle support during cycle then nolvadex afterwards or take cs in pct

srimay

Awards
you need to pre load cycle support starting 2 weeks before you start your epi cycle adn run it all the way thru your pct.

do some research...it appears as if you have no clue

Davidlee

you need to pre load cycle support starting 2 weeks before you start your epi cycle adn run it all the way thru your pct.

do some research...it appears as if you have no clue
key word there is NEED to.. i'm not going to