Clean bulk with hormones and 1 t tren

youngguns555

Awards
Hey guys I was thinking about doing a clean bulk cycle with either
P Plex/ 1T- Tren
or H Drol and 1T-Tren

I was going to M-Drol but can't get any Clomid only OTC Pct

What do you guys suggest and which has the best results with out to many sides. is the tren a good Idea

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you experience with hormones overall?

What's your height/weight?

youngguns555

Awards
I have some experience with phera drol (p plex)
I am 21 and 185 under 10% bf

Just wanted to try a stack.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u need a serm for sure if ur running a "tren" product. especially if stacked with pplex or mdrol.....hell even if stacked with hdrol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some experience with phera drol (p plex)
I am 21 and 185 under 10% bf

Just wanted to try a stack.
Since your experience seems somewhat limited, i suggest running our 1-T Tren solo. The product in itself if very potent and should offer you some fantastic results.

Check out the write-up: 1-T Tren

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

youngguns555

Awards
With just the 1 t tren what kind of pct do you recommend
I could get research serms but i hear they are usually fakes

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u need a serm for sure if ur running a "tren" product. especially if stacked with pplex or mdrol.....hell even if stacked with hdrol
You should have a SERM on-hand regardless what you're running if it's hormonal in nature (not just tren-like products), but that's not to say you'll need to utilize it either. Not everyone will react the same to a given compound.

The complexity and uniqueness of any given individuals overall hormonal balance is almost mindboggling. Attempting to mitigate certain aspects when they aren't warranted can do more harm than good in the end.

Planning and adequate preparation is the key to any success.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
With just the 1 t tren what kind of pct do you recommend
I could get research serms but i hear they are usually fakes
Thats BS. Most of those claims are probably from salesmen pushing OTC PCT products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats BS. Most of those claims are probably from salesmen pushing OTC PCT products.
Are you seriously putting that much faith in a research-grade chemical sold on the internet? :eek:

God i hope not.

youngguns555

Awards
ok that sounds good and what would be a good research company, I think i will try the 1T Tren solo then

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Are you seriously putting that much faith in a research-grade chemical sold on the internet? :eek:

God i hope not.
No. Of course some of the stuff may be bunk (or more likely, under-dosed) but I would never say that the MAJORITY of it is fake.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok that sounds good and what would be a good research company, I think i will try the 1T Tren solo then
Sourcing is a big no-no here on AM. As long as you're using just the 1-T Tren for up to 6 weeks max, our testosterone recovery stack should sufficiently recover you during pct.

youngguns555

Awards
oops sorry kinda went dumb there, Well thanks for your help guys I really appreciate it