T1-Pro log first cycle

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Stats
Hey guys’, just starting a journal on my first cycle, this cycle is going to consist of T1-Pro, it’s my very first cycle and here are my stats:
Age=20
Weight=223 +-3
Height=6’3”
L arm=17in R arm=16.8-17in
L forearm=13in R forearm=13.5
Neck=17in
Chest=44in Flexed=46.6
Waist (belly button) =37in
L quad 6”=21.5in R quad 6”=22in
8”=24in 8”=24in
L calve 4”=15in R calve 4”=15.5

Cycle
I’ve done about a year of research on all different cycles and have finally decided on a 4ml/day T1-Pro cycle one squirt (2ml) in the morning around 7:30am and the other as close to 12 hours as I can get, so around 7:30pm; my regiment will consist of 4 week on 4 week off 4 week on, being my first cycle I plan on seeing better results this way.

Work out regimen
My training will be a 6 day split Mon/Wed/Fr chest, back, thighs and calves. Tues/Thurs/Saturday Shoulders, upper arms, forearms and calves. I plan on running around 4000 cals/day all depending how I feel and weight gain. It seems like I’m over training but its not really how it seems, just don’t feel like typing out the complete workout. I have been training for about 4-5 years and have made fairly good gains, but now I think its time to break through the barrier and I’ve decided that T1-pro would be a good start. I have plenty of liquid Nolva from Lion nutrition so we’ll see if my body is susceptible to the 4-ad in the T1-pro converting into estrogen. Hope NOT :D . Ill try and post everyday if I can, depending on school and working out I might not get to it, but I’ll try.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I personally applaud you. It's been a long time since I saw a post where somebody researched for over a year, has been lifting 4-5 years before their first cycle, posted their stats, knew ahead of time what dosages they would run, and had their PCT on hand before starting their cycle.

Keep us posted.

~Todd

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second that! Great job!

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week 1: day 1
Ok just finnished my first day

Woke up this morning ready to spread on some T1-Pro, went great no irritation yet, only took around 5-10 min to absorbe so I was really happy, I applied at 7:30am. Had a good day at the gym, felt pretty pumped to get there and when I was there I had a great workout. Just the fact that I'm on this makes my workouts feel great. Took in around 3800 cals today, still getting used to eating even tho I'm not hungry. Just finnished spreading on my other application, I'm going behind the right knee in the morning and behind the left in the pm. I'll try and give measurements every week, and Ill be posting my weight pretty much every post, so stay tuned.

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
Anxious to see how this works out for you, don't be like 99% of internet journals and leave us hangin!! :)

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week 1: day 2
226lb up 2.5

Woke up this morning and jumped on the scale, was pretty surprised to see 226 on there, must be all the food I ate yesterday still in my stomach. Got the fist 2 mL applied around 10am this morning, took in around 3900 cals. Had a pretty good workout but I felt pretty tired, prob just not getting enough sleep, still too early to notice any strength gains. Today I worked my shoulders, calves and forearms. I did a big arm workout yesterday to kick off the start of my cycle, so after today I should be back on track. Just letting my 2nd application of 2mL dry right now, still absorbing really fast. Tomorrow I should upping the cals, might just go for "all you can eat sushi" and clean the place out. Chow guys.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week one: day 3
Still 226 up 2.5 total

Pretty much no change, had around 3800 cals today, workout felt like I had a little more energy, was pushing up a little more weight. First application was around 7:30am and I just put on my 2nd one around 7pm, still absorbing fast and no irritation. Sorry I don’t have much to write today, maybe Ill be seeing more changes tomorrow. Chow guys.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
keep the updates coming bro! we're reading!

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Great man, if you guys are reading them, then I will keep up the posts for sure, chow guys and thanks for reading.

iamcdn

Awards
lets see some before and after pics bro, i know you got em somewhere on that HD of yours.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week one: day 4
still 226 up 2.5 total

Today I woke up a little late, didn't have to get to class till the afternoon. It was my day off from the workout today cuz I had a bit of a pulled muscle in the chest so I'll be rearranging my schedule. Today I just pretty much went to class and ate, Ill be doing an abs workout tonight but other than that I'm just taking it easy. First application of 2mL was around 10am, and the second was around 8pm still no discomfort or irritation. I'll hopefully have more to post tomorrow night.
Chow guys.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
keep the threads coming bro, everyone likes to hear others gains.........

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week one: day 5:
Still 226lb up 2.5 total

Today was alright, woke up nice and early again, lathered some on around 7:30am noticed a little tingling behind my right knee this morning after I put my first 2mL, but that soon subsided. Had a good cal intake today around 5500, had some chicken breast and "all you can eat sushi" its always a good sign when the waiter comes to the table and consistently asks if “we'd like the check” haha "hell no buddy, give us some more sashimi", lots of protein and Omega 3's today so things are looking good. Workout wasn’t as good as I hoped, only stayed for around 45 min, did my back workout, I feel a little strength increase but nothing to rave about, Ill be taking my measurements each week so I should be posting those around Monday, we'll see where this 2.5lb is going. The second application was around 8pm no tingling, that’s all I got for you today guys but I'll be posting tomorrow also. Chow

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know it is very early, but just wondering if you've seen any change in libido? I've searched a few T-1 Pro logs and didn't see anyone really say if the 1:2 ratio of 4-AD to 1-test was enough to keep the Mrs. happy.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week one: day 7
Still 226lb up 2.5 total

Sorry I missed last nights post, but it was Saturday night so I'm sure I can be forgiven. Yesterday was pretty good, I forgot that the gym closed early on Saturdays so I had to have a workout at home, but everything was good. Really wanted to drink last night, all my bro's were out drinking beer and I couldn’t even watch that so I stayed at home. Today I was a little late in applying the 2mL, didn’t apply till like 11, still no sides so far, to answer DieTryings question, I haven’t noticed any drops in libido, if anything I've noticed an increase :). Had a good workout today, noticed a little more strength increase today also, all and all it’s been going pretty good the first week. I'll give you some measurements tomorrow if there are any changes. In response to iamcdn's question, I might show the before/after pics at the end of my cycle, depends how good I look haha. Anyways I got to go apply my second 2mL. Chow guys, and I don't mind answering any questions about the cycle if you have them, so feel free.

iamcdn

Awards
Week one: day 7
Still 226lb up 2.5 total

Sorry I missed last nights post, but it was Saturday night so I'm sure I can be forgiven. Yesterday was pretty good, I forgot that the gym closed early on Saturdays so I had to have a workout at home, but everything was good. Really wanted to drink last night, all my bro's were out drinking beer and I couldn’t even watch that so I stayed at home. Today I was a little late in applying the 2mL, didn’t apply till like 11, still no sides so far, to answer DieTryings question, I haven’t noticed any drops in libido, if anything I've noticed an increase :). Had a good workout today, noticed a little more strength increase today also, all and all it’s been going pretty good the first week. I'll give you some measurements tomorrow if there are any changes. In response to iamcdn's question, I might show the before/after pics at the end of my cycle, depends how good I look haha. Anyways I got to go apply my second 2mL. Chow guys, and I don't mind answering any questions about the cycle if you have them, so feel free.
only 3 more weeks on cycle and only 4 weeks of pct , so 7 weekends of movies :D :D:D
just fuc|<ing wiht you bro, good luck stay disicplined

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week two: day 1
Still 226lb up 2.5 total

OK so the first week went alright, haven’t missed any applications but the results are a little slow so far, I've been reading that a lot of ppl start to notice changes later in the cycle so I'll be optimistic. Anyways I applied at around 9am this morning everything pretty much the same, did a good chest workout today, no more increases in the bench still plugging the same, trying to boost it tho. Took in around 3800 cals today and applied my second app around 9pm. Measurements will have to wait till tomorrow cuz I'm too tired tonight and I'd rather do them in the morning when I'm the smallest, chow guys.
iamcdn thanks for the comment, if you have any good suggestions on new releases let me know haha. Later bro

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be nosy, but just wanted to double check that you're scrubbing your application areas real good when showering. Many people use a luffa (sp?), scrunchie thingie, and/or exfoliating (sp?) soap on their application areas to get rid of dead skin and insure maximum absorption.

Nosy question 2: You've mentioned AM and PM applications, but haven't heard mention if the applications are immediately after showering? The reason for asking is that the pores are more open after showering and it can potentially increase absorption.

~Todd

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Yeah those are great questions actually. Yes I am washing the application areas fairly well, not to the point of irritation but I use just normal soap but I scrub pretty hard. To answer your other question yes I do apply after my showers in the AM, and in the PM I shower after the gym so I get back around 7pm and I apply between 7-9 at night, so it isn’t really straight after, but absorption is always quick and there is never any left over residue. Any more questions or enquiries about my cycle don’t hesitate to ask.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week two: day 2
Still 226lb up 2.5 total

Hey guys, today went pretty good, did a good shoulder workout today, was lifting more weight today, I felt a bit of a strength increase, I applied my first 2ml around 9am this morning, and the second around 9pm tonight. I took my measurements and I haven't changed, which was a little disappointing, but we'll have to see at the end of this week if I am actually getting anywhere. Nothing much to post today but Ill have more tomorrow, chow guys.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week two: day 3
226lb up 2.5

Ok I didn’t weigh in properly today, I had breakfast before I went on the scale so I think I've gained some weight we'll see tomorrow. Did a good back workout today, increased strength, no real lethargy at all. Ill write more tomorrow, I'm tired and I'm going bed, chow guys.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week two: day 4
227.5lb up 4lb

Hey guys, k I'm up 4 pounds today, I definitely noticed a strength increase yesterday, today's my day off so all I did was apply my lotion, and took in around 4000 cals. Can’t tell if it’s the T1-pro that making me tired or if I'm just not getting enough sleep, either way I felt pretty tired today, other than that everything’s going alright. I have an arm workout tomorrow, so that’s where I'll be able to really tell if I have more of a strength increase or if it’s all in my head. Chow guys.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week two: day 5
227.5lb up 4lb

Hey guys, I had to give in and have a couple beers tonight, got kinda saucy, it was my buddies going away party so I kind of had too, anyways I had a good workout today, did arms and the pump I got was pretty intense, better than usual, my bottle of T1-pro seems to be going down pretty fast tho, I hope I have enough to get through the 4 week cycle. Ill have some updates tomorrow on the weight issue, I feel I’m holding allot of water right now, I feel quite a bit bigger too, we'll see if I’ve changed when I take my measurements this weekend. Chow guys.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week two: day 7
227.5lb up 4lb

Sorry I missed yesterday guys but it was Saturday so u know how it is. Today was alright, had a chest workout, felt a really good pump mid way through. Still haven’t really had much more of a change. I'll take my measurements again tomorrow and see if anything’s changed but I don't really see anything. Anyways had both 2mL spread out about 12 hours today so that went pretty good, still no irritation, no libido change and no lethargy. Ill be posting tomorrow, chow guys

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week three: day 1
227.5lb up 4lb

New stats (not much change)
L arm=17.2in R arm=17in
L forearm=13.5in R forearm=13.6
Neck=17in
Chest=44in Flexed=46.6
Waist (belly button) =38.5in
8”=24in 8”=24in

Yeah so I took my measurements today and there wasn’t much of a change, just a little in the arms other than that nothing much. Had some irritation on my right inner knee tonight so I think Ill be switching my application area to the tops of my feet. Other than that I had a good shoulder workout today, hit some cardio up too, felt a little outa shape so I wanted to sweat a little more. Other than that nothing really to post, Ill update tomorrow, chow guys

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
You're just getting to the point where most experience their strength and weight gains. Keep plugging away!

~Todd

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week three: day 2
227.5lb up 4lb

Thanks Todd, took in around 3400 cals today, had a good arm workout. Felt a real good pump in my forearms and bicepts tho. I've started to apply on the tops of my feet, 2mL is a little much for one foot so I think I'm just going to apply half to one and half to the other each time, I don't think that should be a problem. Anyways I'll end it there, but lastly I'm noticing more strength gains everyday so I hope it keeps up. Chow guys.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week three: day 3
227.5lb up 4lb

Nothing to post today, it was my day off. I'll post tomorrow

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week three: day 4
231lb up 7.5lb

Hey guys gained a little weight in the past week up to 231 now, had a great workout today, felt really strong with a big increase in strength. Took in around 3600 cals. Tomorrow I'll be doing some back and legs so we'll see if my back is getting stronger too. Anyways I'm going to bed, chow guys.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week three: day 7
231lb up 7.5lb

Sorry guys haven’t posted in a couple days, but the weekend was pretty busy for me. Anyways, I have felt big strength gains lately and I can feel my arms and chest a little bigger, Ill be taking my measurements tomorrow. Have noticed lethargy lately but other than that, no other sides, so Ill post tomorrow and prob with a new weight gain too, cuz I feel bigger. Chow guys.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week four: day 1
231lb up 7.5lb

New stats (Still not much change)
L arm=17.5in R arm=17.1in
L forearm=13.5in R forearm=13.6
Neck=17in
Chest=44.5in Flexed=47
Waist (belly button) =38.5in
8”=24in 8”=24in

K took the stats today, not that much of a change, have noticed my muscles looking fuller and bigger. Had a good arm workout today, nothing major to report, felling pretty tired tho, so I'm going to keep this short. Ill post tomorrow, chow guys.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
keep it comin,
im on the 4th day of my 1st week. hope im gonna like it.............

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
Week four: day 3
234lb up 10.5lb

K I took my weight again this morning and saw that it was up to 10.5+, I feel a little bigger, but I think a lot of the weight is fat and not muscle. Anyways today was my day off so I don’t have much to write, only have a few more days left on the first bottle, I'm really thinking about running it straight through with 4 quirts a day, but I'll prob just end up taking the 4 weeks off and running it again, plus I kind of want to get on some Nolva without feeling guilty I'm ruining my test levels. Ill have a good post tomorrow hopefully, chow guys.

l3eamel2

Banned
Awards
FIRST 4 OVER WITH
Hey guys sorry I haven’t posted the last few days, I've had a **** load of school, anyways I've finished my first 4 weeks, it went pretty much as expected, Ill have the stats for you tomorrow, so we'll know how I did. My weight has definitely gone up, haven’t noticed that much more fat, my arms have gotten a lot bigger, feel pumped all the time, chest workouts feel great, pushing up more weight each week. No gyno or symptoms thank god, nothing major to report on sides, no acne. Everything went smooth, my nuts might have gotten smaller, not to say I can’t shoot a big load, sorry for the reference but I have to establish that one fact haha.

I'll give you the run down on the PCT

WEEK ONE
Liquid Nolva 40mg/day
Bulgarian Tribulus 1500mg 45% some of you don’t like trib and personally I could go either way but I figure why not
Creatine 10g 5g before workout 5g after
Plus all of the vitamin’s I was on at the start:
3 Glucosamine, Chondroitin 2700mg
Milk Thistle 1500mg
Multi vitamin
I've also been shampooing with Nizoral 2%, damn that **** is expensive.

WEEK TWO
Nolva 20mg/day
Everything else the same

WEEK THREE
Nolva 20mg/day
Everything else the same

WEEK FOUR
Depending on how I feel I might run the nolva at 10mg but not if it’s not needed I won’t run anything.

Anyways, I'll give the measurement tomorrow, thanks for reading along with this. Ill be posting every week after tomorrow while I'm off the T-1 Pro so you can still come view the thread and ask questions, and once I start the other 4 week cycle Ill be back to everyday. Chow guys.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever finish your second 4 week run ???