Started my cycle TODAY.

fullycovered

Awards
Here it goes, after going over my reipe w/Chemo, I started my cycle today.

I'm just going to run 5g tren and 7 g 4 ad via the T Gel, taking 6 squirts a day and each squirt is about 42mg tren and 52mg 4 ad.

Is this enough for a good dose of each compound?

As of this morning, I weighed in at 194.5 lbs, I am 5'10 or so and bf % is around 8-9%....not 100% sure, I have always been lean and the 6 pack has always been visible.

Planning on running this cycle for 4-5 weeks, I've done tren via finasol and IM before, I just wanna see how well this gel works for me.

Training will be 5-6 days per week, I will be following GVT for my exercises/training style, this has always been good to me whilst looking to gain mass, which has always been my objective sine I got in the game b/c I've always been that skinny basketball player type.

I'll keep on updating this thread as I progress, I don't expect anything major this week, but I'll be bumping my protein intake well above the 300g mark so that will be helpful.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, feel free to respond to this thread.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Good luck.. Talk to ya..

fullycovered

Awards
ahhhhhhhhh or course the food...."Lunch Box" eh? I think Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was on last night, so some of you must have been watching that I'm guessing...

Of course I'm eating every 3 hrs or so, been on track since mon. morning EXCEPT for last night when I was tied up.........literally(hehehehehehe).....

I've taken it upon myself to bump it up to 8 squirts throughout the day, which means i'm applying a total of 336 mg of the TA, so we'll see how well absorption is....

Not feeling much yet, aside from my appetite increasing big time.

I'll post week one results on Sun, I already do feel fuller though, probably the effect from the 4 ad.

fullycovered

Awards
Okay so it's tuesday and I just found out that the board moved, so here are results as of this morning.

Beginning cycle weight: 194.5.
Weight as of 8am today: 199.

I don't think I've put on much fat though, I do feel a little bloated b/c I get those sock lines when I take off my socks at night...hehehehe.

So far things have gone well, I'm eating like a champ and everyday i've gotten atleast 300+ g of protein, I wish I could get like 400 but I'm already struggling to take down what I am now(with the help of protein shakes and MRPs of course).

Training has been GVT, except for deadlifting and squatting.
I am not looking for much strength gain, however I am on tren so it'll come w/o even knowing it.

I've been taking around 8 squirts a day, and I've already gone through 1/2 the friggin bottle....oh well i'll just order more.

I'll keep this updated, but so far so good.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
keep up the good work. And nice posting.. Talk to ya..

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
keep us updated. one question though.

do you have more then one bottle of this brew?  Im just wondering how you can do it for 4-5 weeks if you are using 8 squirts a day, or 16ml for that matter.

h19

fullycovered

Awards
do you have more then one bottle of this brew? Im just wondering how you can do it for 4-5 weeks if you are using 8 squirts a day, or 16ml for that matter.
No I only have one bottle, but I'm gonna order another one tonight when I find my credit card........I've been blowing through this bottle but I don't mind, fina is cheap and the tgel+4ad is, too.

For some reason I weighed in at 202 this morning, i was wearing a pair of adidas pants and slippers but I don't think they coulda weighed more than a pound....so that is good.

I am really eating like crazy, almost blew through a whole 5lb tub of EAS Simply Whey since last Monday(aside from all the other stuff I'm shoveling into my mouth).

Thank god I live alone b/c the protein farts I'm having can definitely be classified as "Clear the Room" gas....hehehehe....I feel bad for my coworkers.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by fullycovered

Thank god I live alone b/c the protein farts I'm having can definitely be classified as "Clear the Room" gas....hehehehe....I feel bad for my coworkers.

Thats funny, THe worst is if your walking down the hall or whatever at work..or anywhere for that matter...rip a protien bomb...then hot chics walk by......

h19

Workman

Banned
Awards

I've been taking around 8 squirts a day, and I've already gone through 1/2 the friggin bottle....oh well i'll just order more.

I'll keep this updated, but so far so good.
I understand some guys have more money than others but I am confused. You say Fina is cheap. From what I can tell you are going through about 12 grams a month right?

That is about $400 just for the Fina, Holy ****!!!!!!!!

I have seen AS cycles twice as long that cost less than this. If ya can afford it, more power to ya bro. :)

fullycovered

Awards
Okay, Monday morning bodyweight was at 203, this is my 15th day of the cycle.........

that's about a 9 lb gain in 14 days, which is good.....And I screwed up on Friday night, I had to meet up w/old friends, one thing led to another and I ended up stayin up waaaay to late and getting drunk(yeah it's bad i know, but I'm not much of a drinker anymore anyway), and missing a few meals.........Also, I didn't train at all this weekend but I kept my protein intake high, atleast 300 g a day.........

Anyhow, I managed to keep my bodyweight even w/less caloric intake over the weekend, and I was surprised to see 203 on the scale this morning......I haven't really noticed testicular atrophy yet, but I'm sure it'll happen........Also, the finadick has not been an issue, I'm still goin strong in the sack(okay maybe a little TMI but it's all good right?).

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fullcovered i weigh less then you by quite a bit and will be using 100 percent dsmo method for slightly better absorption. THinking of trying 240 mg. Whats your opinion on someone who has done 1-test but never done fina for this kind of dose??? is this adequate for someone who is only doing fina BY ITSELF(assuming slightly better absorption with the dsmo) to get really good gains???