- 04-25-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm new on this forum and it's been 3 weeks that I'm reading on stanozolol and other products. I've been training for 4 years now, started at 165 pounds and went up to 220... then I had a 10km run to do so lost 30-35 pounds to be around 190. I'm 6'3'' and actually my bf is around 12%. I had a nutritionist for 4 months to be ripped as hell and still can't get under the 12% bf. I never used ''stuff' except creatine and protein.
I heard about Stanozolol and read a lot about it, but there's SO MANY combos you can do with this stuff and other products that I'm lost.
My objectives are: 200 pounds, 9-10% of body fat. So i'm not far from my objectives but still can't reach it.
What do you suggest me to do ?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my english
- 04-26-2009, 06:02 PM
- 04-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Do you train with weights, cardio, or both?
What did your nutritionist have you eating as far as macronutrient ratios and frequency/size of meals? Are you still eating in this fashion?
Do you plan to continue long distance running?
Similar Forum Threads
- By samc in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 29Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:44 AM
- By Got_High_T in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2011, 04:13 PM
- By wedlund6 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 9Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:44 AM
- By Filth in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:51 AM
- By joe8489 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2009, 05:05 AM