One Month off of M1T.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I Ran a 4 Week Cycle (Nov5-Dec5) of M1T/4-Aderm. For the First 4 days On i was Doing 10 Mgs. of M1T and about 6-8 Squirts of the 4. Then i Upped my Dose to 20 Mgs. M1T, and the same Amount of 4.

Went from 158-181 (Approx.)

Started my PCT with 6-OXO. Only did 2 Weeks of That, (I know i know yall say i need 4 but i feel that 2 was Enough) Trust Me!!

While on PCT. I Lost 8 LBs. (Water Weight)

It has been about a Month and 5 days since ive stopped taking my M1T. Heres a little about what has happened,

Strength- Have gotten Stronger, but as thought the Strength Gains have Slowed.

Mass- I have Lost about 8 LBs, (180-172) but I think It was all Water.

Diet- Has been the Same since i got Off. (33-3500 Cals)

Any Questions just ask.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, moving this to cycle logs forum.

That seems like a grat cycle, looks like a total of 12lbs...not bad at all for 4 weeks!

I thought I was the only one....but I swear I don't really lose strength post-cycle usually. Some good PCT and diet and I don't see any reason you should, unless maybe it's dbol or drol I guess.

F

Fender85

Awards
Good job Wildman! I always enjoyed reading your cycle log. Thanks for all the information. By the way, did you notice a big change in body composition?

Chris

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Thanks yall.

I did Notice a Huge Change in Body Comp. My Shoulders have Gotten alot more "Cannonball-Like" Legs Grew, My Biceps finally Started to Peak!! Just an all Over Bigger Look.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you notice bf% decreased? Thats a big jump in weight there.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks yall.

I did Notice a Huge Change in Body Comp. My Shoulders have Gotten alot more "Cannonball-Like" Legs Grew, My Biceps finally Started to Peak!! Just an all Over Bigger Look.

good stuff man

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
No my BF% diddnt Decrease Due to me Bulking.

S

Shann

Awards
Needing advice on replacing 1AD

Came here searching for help, hopefully from those knowing much more about enhancers than I do. I have been an average weight trainer off and on for about 3 years. The only enhancers I used was 1AD for about 4 months during that time. I felt the results were well worth taking it because my size and strength levels increased substantialy. Problem now is I cant find it. Several people I have talked with had said they had even greater increases while taking M1T. Again this is another that cannot be found. I say all this getting to my point, what is the best thing now to take, that is legal and affordable that gives these same type of results. I know something has had to replace these, my problem is finding what will work best for me. Any help is appreciated.

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Re: Needing advice on replacing 1AD

Came here searching for help, hopefully from those knowing much more about enhancers than I do. I have been an average weight trainer off and on for about 3 years. The only enhancers I used was 1AD for about 4 months during that time. I felt the results were well worth taking it because my size and strength levels increased substantialy. Problem now is I cant find it. Several people I have talked with had said they had even greater increases while taking M1T. Again this is another that cannot be found. I say all this getting to my point, what is the best thing now to take, that is legal and affordable that gives these same type of results. I know something has had to replace these, my problem is finding what will work best for me. Any help is appreciated.
Shann, things don't work like that around here. Use the search feature and do your research, ask questions last.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
well right off the bat i am not going to tell you to do a search because obviously you have (finding this thread)

M1T and 1AD are considered illegal now. They have been banned and so is almost everything that has recently come out. The best thing i can tell you is to make sure your Diet and Training routines are in check and to look into some Creatine or something that isnt pressing the border of legality.