need suggestions

rikbear

Awards
going to run epi
pre cycle, ai cycle support 1 scoop week before 2 scoops during and 1 scoop pct, saw palmetto, hawthorne, milk thistle. my cycle as follows
10 mg 3 days 20 mg 4 days
week 2 3omg
week 3 3omg
week 4 40mg
have taurine if needed, and will be taking iver support

post cycle
6oxo
primalmale
a1 cycle support, would i need nolva on epi

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Nolva? ummm, i'm one of those "better have it and not need it, vs. need it and not have it" guys. mostly likely you will not need it though

rikbear

Awards
never used 6-oxo, looking for suggestions on the dosage

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well, for EPI (like most compounds) i would start 1 week after your last dose of EPI, which also means you will be on your SERM (either Nolva or Clomid) for a week too, and ramp the dosage from high to low
400/300/200/200
or if you don't use a SERM
500/400/300/200
theres a whole bunch of different ways you can run both a SERM and an AI. some people like to run it another way, but this is how i run mine. read p on other ways here on the forum (the post cycle forum) and see what makes sense to you, what it will most likely come to though is finding what works for you the best......

Avenged7fold

Avenged7fold

Awards
Cycle looks good - Epistane is one of the first ph cycles I ran a couple years back and did well. Not sure if this is your first run or not but my suggestion would have to be to use a serm in PCT. Although it doesn't appear as harsh as the others you certainly still shut down a bit (at least I did). Something simple, have used all three and I hopped on the Torem train. The serm use doesn't have to be a normal 4 weeker either.

rikbear

Awards
u said not a normal 4 wk. serum, what would you suggest

Avenged7fold

Avenged7fold

Awards
People always consider Epistane and Havoc to be more of a "have a serm on hand" type of PH. In this case many will think that 4 weeks of a serm is overkill. So he can continue with his OTC PTC, but I would advise to use a medium dose of nolva or torem for the first 2 weeks - maybe a 40/20 or 20/20 for the novla...90/60 or 60/60 for the torem...to me, getting things up and running the quicker, the better.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
People always consider Epistane and Havoc to be more of a "have a serm on hand" type of PH. In this case many will think that 4 weeks of a serm is overkill. So he can continue with his OTC PTC, but I would advise to use a medium dose of nolva or torem for the first 2 weeks - maybe a 40/20 or 20/20 for the novla...90/60 or 60/60 for the torem...to me, getting things up and running the quicker, the better.
nolva 20/20
torm 60/60
agreed

rikbear

Awards
cant find any 6 oxo, what do you think of novedex xt, and what do you think would be the right dosages?