M1T Cycle help

DeckBC53

Awards
I'm getting ready to bulk again and have used M1T in the past. I've done 4 cycle of this product in the past without any intolerable sides. I was thinking of going 20/30/30/40 I have never gone above 30mgs before I will have Nolva and liver support. I'm 205 now and hope to get to 225 by the end of the cycle with a solid bulking diet 3500 cals 225g protein between 250-350 carbs and keepin the fat to a minimum let me know what you think of the dosing. I do a HIT training program hard and heavy.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
why would you want to continue taking M1T when there so many other hormones out there with less side effects and greater gains. 25 lean pounds is a little ridiculous for expectations also, especially since it's your 4th cycle.

Avenged7fold

Avenged7fold

Awards
Have to agree and I respond crazily to any PH's... Used M1T back in the day like an idiot when they sold it at your local vitamin shop...just hearing it out loud makes me cringe now. You can do very well with any of the other clones out there especially if you, for some crazy friggin reason, don't catch any sides from M1T..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what compamy makes your M1T?

Im still able to get Andro technologies M1T, I have a bottle but i wont use it. Used 10mg a day for 7 days, then went to 20mg and by day 9 I had to abandon the cycle due to horrible sides.

My bp on day 9 with support supps was 154 over 103 or something whacked like that.

Good luck though at 40mg your gonna need it in my opinion to avoid sides this time.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
M1T is great. Very similar to mdrol IMO. Depends on people as well.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wanna post a pic to show the kind i have access to anyone know how I upload it on here? its on my computer.

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
i wanna post a pic to show the kind i have access to anyone know how I upload it on here? its on my computer.
You have to upload it to a site like photobucket, or other hosting site. They will then give you a forum link to post here.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Scroll down to the "Quick Reply", click on "Go Advanced", then when you get to the reply screen, click on the paperclip (right between the smiley face and the undo button), find the picture on your pc, and upload it.

auraone

Awards
M1T is crazy harsh but in terms of gains, if you can handle it, and look after yourself, there's not much like it. I've never tried the M1T you have there though, hope it's genuine. I've tried the Androtech Labs but that was called something else. One thing that does help is stacking a non-methyl androgen with it, like 4-AD, though I'd go with the old diol if you import it...be careful obviously. The same brand did 4-AD, 1-AD, a Nolva OTC and a few others. Heard you can buy in California if you know a guy who knows a guy...but not worth the risk. Buy in from UK or Europe.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya in my opinion too harsh to even run, I tried a few days ago to do 1 a day and the lethargy and mood swings kicked my a s s , Im probably just gonna sell everything you see in my picture that is hormonal, and cycle again when I can get some Test. Like most I think i learned these orals are garbage.

auraone

Awards
Yeah, M1T is really harsh - the lethargy means you do need an androgen stacked with it. I've seen guys stack it with injectable test, proviron or oral 4-AD. They really balance out the lethargy, sex drive changes and everything. But running M1T alone is hard work. Personally I don't jab anymore so that option is out for me - but I run non-methyl orals where possible and that serves me pretty well for the kind of physique I'm after. Like I say 1-AD and 4-AD kicks a s s. M1T you can gain stupid amounts of weight but you will fall asleep in the day without androgen balance.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for sure man, I agree 100%, are you talking the AMS 1ad and 4 ad? I was thinking of giving them a shot as there side effect profile is low, and they dont look like they rape lipids and cholesterol.

Im 100% sure too the M1T is for real, its unreal how rampant it still is where I live In Canada, you can get it at local supp shops if you are in the military or don look like a rat. Then again though the guys selling it never truly explain to the kids who buy it how harsh it is and how thourough a PCT one muct run with it.

Ill keep my 50 10mg pills around and maybe add 1 a day o the AMS STACK im thinking of running.

Then again I might flush them and stic kwith food and creatine. Fck part of me wishes I never bought or touched any of that stuff you see in my picture.

auraone

Awards
Ha,yeah it's hard to stop but sometimes you wish you hadn't started. No I'm talking genuine 1ad and 4ad as in diols, not the AMS stuff but they could work fine. Like I say you can buy real Andro from uk and Europe but obviously legal status US side makes it a careful thing. I think Canada buys a lot of the m1t and Andro, despite the customs up there it seems to get thru fine. Like I say real 4 ad converts into actual test so it's unmethylated oral test basically, good for those avoiding needles like me.

M1t really gave me great results in the old days as long as it was stacked with the androgen. But makes me sick when I thought of the local vit store selling it to kids with ten week cycles and no PCT. just evil.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
117$ a bottle here, for 80 10 mg tabs. Pretty gross too how they just slang it out with no warnings....just thinking of it makes my liver throb, lol.

auraone

Awards
Ouch, that's a lot to pay to have an organ fall out your ass. lol

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you dont want it...its almost unrunnable without some 4ad or somehing androgenic to offset lethargy.....But its made By Andro Technoligies....an underground lab in Southern Ontario.

auraone

Awards
Yeah Canadian or UK sites still stock it. Search for the 17-T-Alpha I think it's called but I'd really make sure you have that androgen handy as mentioned above. Otherwise it's not worth the effort.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not so much internet sites as Under the table at a smaller supplement shop...if you catch my drift....sht is RAMPANT IN CITY , 15-16 year olds using M1T, and using 3-4 a day....no idea wtf they are in for when they come off, no clue of PCT...its kind of pathetic...this supp owner too had Old 1AD kicking around too up until recently , sus 250...methandrol 50( h drol clone) guy somehow has all this stuff, but he charges over 100$ for each and I have no time for that as I obviously can get ti cheaper.