longest time to stay on 1-t with epi?
- 04-17-2009, 09:52 PM
- 04-19-2009, 05:53 PM
04-19-2009, 06:23 PM
id suggest 6 weeks. however your libido may be shut down pretty badly as it usually does with estra-4, 9. so don't plan on having sex. if thats an issue for you.
04-20-2009, 07:07 AM
The iron game takes priority to getting laid in my book. I just tell my fiancee before hand so she dosnt think im porking other women.
How should I overlap it with the Epi? start at same time, run the 1-t 2 weeks then the epi or 1 week 1-t then a month of the epi then another week with the 1-t, ect?
04-20-2009, 08:26 AM
04-20-2009, 12:17 PM
04-22-2009, 05:04 AM
I went with this same stack (1-t+Epistane) for 6 weeks and LOVED it. +13lbs, arms went from 15.5 to 16.3. I took them concurrently and noticed the majority of gains around week 3-4. By week 6 gains had definitely slowed a lot, and sides were starting to kick in more. Libido wise i didn't really notice anything negative until week 5. I would probably recommend a cycle of 5 weeks to ensure you get the most out of it. 6 weeks probably isn't all that bad either, though I certainly wouldn't advise running much beyond that.
04-23-2009, 08:34 AM
I now have 3 bottles of 1t and 2 bottles of 1t tren so I just have to figure out which one to run
Any possibility I could throw in 3ad to the mix for 6 weeks? Any thoughts on that? 3-ad, 1t tren and havoc?
Similar Forum Threads
- By supbrah in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 30Last Post: 02-26-2013, 09:39 AM
- By JonRubio in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 108Last Post: 07-23-2012, 06:42 AM
- By mrallnatural in forum PicsReplies: 73Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:07 PM
- By bigdiddy in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2005, 06:51 AM
- By Coolkat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-04-2005, 07:04 AM