Pierce's The One

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I know there are already 50 different "The One" Logs on here so I am just doing a log for myself but any1 with advice or comments can join in...

I received my shipment today and took it around 1PM ( about an hour ago). My heart rate already seems to have increased and body temp is up. I am about to head to the gym and do biceps and triceps. I will weigh in tomorrow morning. I will also post b4 pics up later today.

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I am on day 3 now. The pumps on the one are unreal. Strength seems to already have increased. I felt lethargic taking 3 in the AM so im doing 2 in the AM and one at noon now. My starting weight was around 199 lbs. Today I will hit back and post my strength increases and weigh in.

txwildcat

Awards
I've seen ya at the rec man, looks like you're gettin a little puffy. Prolly due to your huge lack of form and focus thereof. With a lot of help and guidance, you've got potential. aight kid. keep up your dreams and maybe some day, you'll be big like me. regards,
wildcat

ps i sure hope the one helps you cut up, you look bulky as f**k

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
im subbed in, you look heavier then 201 bro, we have similiar body structure

solid back too

GLUCK

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I seriously feel like I never sleep on this but I have crazy dreams so I dont know what the deal is with that. And I get terrible headaches later in the day... Does anyone else experience this??

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
what is your water intake like? youre a big guy, definitely make sure youre drinking 2 gallons or more a day and see if it doesnt subside some of your headaches.

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
Ya man I have been slamming the water down. It isn't that bad today.

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I worked out back today and my pumps were once again unreal. My strength was noticeably through the roof. I usually do the number 16 on lat pulldown for 8 reps (dont know what that weight comes out too at my gym because it is in weird increments) and today I did the number 18 for 8 reps. I did bent over row at the end of the lift today instead of the beginning and was still able to do 275 for 12 reps.

My weight this morning was around 202 pounds so I am up about 3 to 4 pounds and I am only on day 4. I also took 4 caps today just to see if i felt any different. Planning to take 3 tomorrow since it did not yield any noticeable advantage.

I have been waking up in the middle of the night hungry as hell also. I am going to start making my 1300 calorie shakes b4 bed with a crap load of cottage cheese and see if this helps.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ill be in here for questions. Im at Galveston Campus right now, will be up there in the fall though!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching. You have a solid base to start from, SwolePierce.

I seriously feel like I never sleep on this but I have crazy dreams so I dont know what the deal is with that. And I get terrible headaches later in the day... Does anyone else experience this??
Headaches can be caused by hypoglycaemia, so make sure that you're eating enough. Also drinking enough (as has been mentioned).

Weighed in today at 204 lbs. Up 5 pounds
5lb in 6 days is great stuff! :)

Noto

Noto

Awards
Nice initial gains! You're gonna love this product, it just keeps getting better and better!!!

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
My brother killed himself so I Will no longer be posting on here. Thanks for the support

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established