Methyl 4AD log

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Just to let everyone know, Sldge is unable to get any extra stuff to me in time so we decided to wrap up the test. This is fine because I think we've found answers to basic questions surrounding this compound. Today is three weeks in and I just started the last bottle. I'm not sure how much more I can gain from this as I only have a few days left til it's gone. I've been doing 250mg for a few days now and still no sides. I think I might up it to 300 just to see if any sides show up. Still none. I'm up 5 lbs after all this, but I did lose some fat so It could be more in terms of muscle. I will wait til the test is over to give my final thoughts, check measurments, and take a pic before Phase 2. Phase 2 will be 30mg of M5AA alone for the last 2 weeks for a total of 6 weeks. While on the M5AA, I will reduce calories some and attempt to get peeled. I also have some T3 I might throw in as well. After that I will do the usual PCT with LST(liver support therapy) and some Swole V2 for good measure. So stay tuned. There's more to come!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Well today is the final day of the test. I've been dosing 300mg/day for these last few days. Here are the results.

Stepped on the scale at 163 this morning. That's up 6lbs from the start. Keep in mind that the first week was a waste at too low of a dose, so six lbs in 2 1/2 weeks aint bad. This stuff definitely needs to be dosed at 200 to 300 mg/day to be effective.

Measurements: Arm 15 3/4 +3/4
    Forarm 12 +3/4
    Chest 40 3/4 + 1
    Quad 23 +3/4
    Calf 14 1/2 + 1/4
    Waist 31 1/2 Same
    Not too bad. I'm happy. I have after pics, but wifee can't get them up for me till monday. They are on her laptop at work. Nothing too dramatic change wise, but they will serve as a good comparison when phase 2 is complete. I will do the skindex test at the end, but I can sefely say that currently my bodyfat is either the same or slightly lower. The pics will show that.

These are my final impressions... M4AD definitely works. Is it as good as the other methyls out there and in the works? No. At high enough doses, It did provide some nice lean gains. I was suprised that even at 300mg/day, I had no estrogenic sides. The only side I did get was acne, but it wasn't that bad. I did get great pumps on this and it made my muscles feel full and hard. I also had a moderate increase in strength. The gains were lean and came on slowly and steadily. No dramatic blow up like might be expected from a compound with potential for E conversion. With that in mind, I think the gains should be pretty easy to maintain post cycle. If anybody is considering using this I would have to recomend starting at 200 to 250/day and working up if desired. Definitely have nolva on hand,though I diddn't need it. That's just me though. I think If someone wanted to use this and started at an adequate dose, they could make some good gains with a 4 week cycle. The only complaint I have is the necessity for such a high dose.(for obvious reasons.) So all things considered, It wasn't that bad. I hope I've been able to help others make a more informed decision in regards to using M4AD in the future. Phase 2 starts tomorrow.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Ok, here are the final pics
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Well, like I said, not a dramatic diference but still up 6lbs and slightly leaner after 2 1/2 weeks at an effective dose.

Started Phase 2 yesterday. This will be a 2 week cut. I switched to 30mg/day of M5AA and also adding in T3, and lipo 6. Gonna keep calories slightly below maintenance, and do tons of cardio. I'm hoping to drop 4 or 5 lbs of fat while keeping my newly aquired muscle. I'll post the final pics with my Skindex results at the end.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Is it safe to assume that you're left-handed?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught
    Is it safe to assume that you're left-handed?
    You are correct. I'm curious. do you see some imballance?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Very slight but he probably just has a keen eye for such things. Left hand is slightly rotated forward, left shoulder elevated a bit. Ever have shoulder problems
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Very slight but he probably just has a keen eye for such things. Left hand is slightly rotated forward, left shoulder elevated a bit. Ever have shoulder problems
    You totally nailed it on the head. Before my career in the fitness industry, I climed trees for a living. Treework fried BOTH of my shoulders. I had to quit because I got to the point where I could barely take a gallon of milk out of the fridge. It's been a long road of recovery, but those days are behind me now. I still have to train around it at times. I don't think I'll ever be 100% again.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

My left shoulder is screwed as well although I'm a righty, go figure. Teres major attachments to scapula are about 50% gone(pre-body building condition). Surgery is most likely in my future. My posture is similar to yours.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    My left shoulder is screwed as well although I'm a righty, go figure. Teres major attachments to scapula are about 50% gone(pre-body building condition). Surgery is most likely in my future. My posture is similar to yours.
    I feel your pain man. I was determined to not get cut. That's part of why I found another line of work. Good luck with that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MDien/1-t/4ad log
    By FOCUS in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 11:05 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 11:31 PM
  3. Scottyo's Methyl-Dien Log
    By Scottyo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 08:58 PM