Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by size
    My opinion:

You need to increase the dosage level. However, as dosages increase so will the possibilities of side effects so be watchful.
    That's what I'm gonna do. it seems to me, that the guys taking M1,4 have already encountered estrogen sides. Jergo is even starting nolva. So far I have experienced ZERO negative sides. I'm not worried about it. I do have nolva just in case.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well my only side is bloat. He said his nipples are getting puffy, but mine aren't.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

Tuesday morning... Weight is unchanged from yesterday,although my muscles are noticably fuller. My legs seem more cut,And the abs are looking a little better so I may have lost a little fat.After yesterdays intresting debate, I've decided to go up to 60mg for a few days to see what happens. By two weeks if the sides are'nt bad I'm going up to 80mg.So for now, it will be 40 in the morning and 20 at dinner.Like I said, aside from a little acne, There have been zero negative sides. Since I am so lean, it should be pretty easy to tell if I get bloated so I will be very watchfull. Wish me luck!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

Chest workout was awesome today. Put more weight on the bench.10lbs for 12,10,and 8. Thought the abs were looking leaner,so I took a waist measurement. Down 1/4".
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    I am planning on running 10mg M1T and 40mg M4-AD, even after speaking with Chemo about it I just figured "....ahh what the hell!" I want to give it a shot to evaluate the product, see what really happens on it, even with the history of methyl-test in the background. It shouldn't be too dangerous, and it's cheap, although I will go into it knowing other choices are more "efficient". Bobo would just as easily criticize me for it, but he knows I don't really care what his clown ass says, anyway That and I know what it's all about going into it.

How soon they forget.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%

I know most of the time these trials are done behind the scenes first before people will release anything. But if the product dosent work then i wont bring it out and if it dosent work then everyone should know it dosent work. This way hopefully companies like VPX wont be able to just continue to charge wayyy to much for stuff that dosent work.

I think its working for lean one, although not as strong as other compounds the sides arent there yet which is a good thing. There needs to be som elesser strength compounds as well as strong ones, not everything needs to be at least 10 times more anabolic then methyltest in order for it to be good. Hopefully methyl-4ad has more anabolic value being intrinsic then after being converted and this will keep the sides to a min.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.11%

If I may call a truce with Bobo, I'd like to ask an honest question.

It is understood totally that M4AD is inferior to most if not all other methylated PH's. With that said, what do you see as the correct place in a cycle for M4AD?
    When bulking, I don't worry about bloat at all. I try to look down the road to the final results and I'm sure you can understand this. So do you think this compound has a place in a cycle?
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

Quote Originally Posted by farmer

It is understood totally that M4AD is inferior to most if not all other methylated PH's. With that said, what do you see as the correct place in a cycle for M4AD?
    When bulking, I don't worry about bloat at all. I try to look down the road to the final results and I'm sure you can understand this. So do you think this compound has a place in a cycle?
    If I may reply to you since I speak from experience with this. I think this compound can have some value in a bulking cycle. So far, at 60 mg/day I have no bloat or other estrogenic sides. The only drawback is that for an experienced PH user, You need a higher dose. I really don't think it is as estrogenic as people think.I plan to take it up to 80mg in a couple days, and mabey even 100. If estrogen sides are manageable,I want to see how much I can get from this before I add the M5AA. Be patient and follow this thread. I'm trying to answer yours and other questions with this cycle.

On a side note... I think bumping it up to 60mg is doing me nicely. Things are lookin good in the mirror. Also my waist is down 1/4". Yeah.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Hopefully methyl-4ad has more anabolic value being intrinsic then after being converted and this will keep the sides to a min.
    I think this is exactly the case here. This is how I've felt about it all along.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.11%

The intrinsic properties extend to regular 4ADne as well.
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I really don't feel it has much of a place at all consdiering you can get a better substance with either one of the injectable 4AD's or transdermal 4AD withouth the risk of liver stress. On top of that the dose needed to get an equivalent effect to that of the other alternatives would require you to have Nolva on hand while as the others you would not since estradiol is fairly weak compared to 17 methyl estradiol. Gyno would be very rare with thjose compared to M4AD if equivalent doses were taken. The take in the fact if you use the other alternatives that allows you to use another methylated susbtance (dienolone, M5AA, M1T, etc...). If you use M4AD you shouldn't be taking another methylated substance. Thats just being careless and unwise unless you lower the doses which then would defeat the whole point in taking them IMO. So after all that the purpose of M4AD for the regular user doesn't seem worth it IMO when there are much better alternatives that will give you better results without the extra liver stress and also more flexibility to use other substances.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

It just makes sense that the methyl will act the same as the Non methyl because it is effected by the same enzymes. Methylating will make the hormone and its metabolites more potent and orally available.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And also more toxic.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.11%

Look at D-bol though. I think I'm correct in saying that it is methylated bold. There is no comparison between those two. I don't see how you could expect the 4AD and M4AD to act the same when there's such a difference with other methylated products. I really was hoping that M4AD would end some of the twice a day trans applications and inj's but it may not turn out as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    It just makes sense that the methyl will act the same as the Non methyl because it is effected by the same enzymes. Methylating will make the hormone and its metabolites more potent and orally available.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    On top of that the dose needed to get an equivalent effect to that of the other alternatives would require you to have Nolva on hand while as the others you would not since estradiol is fairly weak compared to 17 methyl estradiol.
    This has not been proven in the real world. Give me some time I'm trying to answer this question. Also, some of us don't want to inject. there are various reasons for this. Mine happen to be a 3yr old daughter and an 8 month old son. I don't want needles anywhere in my house.
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

The methyl won't act the same. It will less androgenic than its base counterpart. It will be more anabolic just by increasing the potency of tios metabolites. But in this case I would rather use a high dose of the regular 4AD because it will be less toxic and also give better results IMO.
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Look at D-bol though. I think I'm correct in saying that it is methylated bold. There is no comparison between those two. I don't see how you could expect the 4AD and M4AD to act the same when there's such a difference with other methylated products. I really was hoping that M4AD would end some of the twice a day trans applications and inj's but it may not turn out as such.
    The difference is metabolites. Thats how potent 17 methyl E2 is.
  18. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

This has not been proven in the real world. Give me some time I'm trying to answer this question. Also, some of us don't want to inject. there are various reasons for this. Mine happen to be a 3yr old daughter and an 8 month old son. I don't want needles anywhere in my house.
    It converts into methyl test which has been proven. Assays are done in the real world, not a fantasy land.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

It converts into methyl test which has been proven. Assays are done in the real world, not a fantasy land.
    At 3 mg per 20mg dose? I thought we've been through this. At high doses, E2 would only be a gram or two. At 20 to 40 mg we are talking Micrograms.Hardly enough to cause concern.
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Yeah we have been throught this and you don't seem to get that if you take such a low dose you won't have MUCH GROWTH!

I also suggest you look up the doses of HRT for woman and how little estradiol they take.

E2 at a GRAM??? Get a bra.

Gee for someone who didn't know the pathways of this drug you seem to know a lot about dosages and what effects they have.

The dose your taking is so damn small no wonder you lost weight. Your log over at Avant shows your diet to be less than satisfactory if your eating pizza then cutting carbs the next day. What is your goal anyway?
  21. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

At 3 mg per 20mg dose? .
    And where are you getting those conversion numbers anyway?
  22. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

At 3 mg per 20mg dose? I thought we've been through this. At high doses, E2 would only be a gram or two. At 20 to 40 mg we are talking Micrograms.Hardly enough to cause concern.
    Most woman take about 1-2mg/day of estradiol for HRT. There is one study showing that 17-estradiol was used at 100 g/day. Now thats for woman who have a much HIGHER level of estrogen circulating in their body. You sure there isn't cause for concern?
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.36%

Lean One.......good luck and I wish you success.

However, I hope you are not underestimating the possible negative effects that E2 may exhibit. I know Bobo may come across as being harsh but is trying to warn you and encourage cautious and responsible behavior.
  24. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Very true size. Its also because I've experienced the problems of E2 and at the time I was using Letrozole AND Proviron. Techincally I should have had very small amounts of circulating estradiol (in this case 17 methyl E2) and I still formed small pea sized lumps. This tells you just how potent it is. It can easily cause problmems in mcg's. Megadosing Nolva at 80mg/day reversed them 3 weeks later but they will still flare up form time to time when I'm using anything that aromatizes heavily.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How much E2 are we talking from the M1,4ADD?
  26. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Nobody knows and is the reason why these susbtances should be looked at as AAS. They are PH's creating AAS related metabolites. The only way you can judge is by looking at the target hormone and how much it aromatizes. In this case Dbol aromatizes half of what Methyl Test does but you also have to take into account dosages. The doses that Lean One is using is very tiny. The doses you and Jergo are taking seem moderate. The few peopleI know that used methyl test needed around 100mg/day to get any real positive effect as where D-bol can be anywhere from 20-40mg/day.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh, well I am not looking at it as a PH. That is for sure, I have plenty of goodies on hand if anything bad happens. And I am at 30mg a day.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

E2 at a GRAM??? Get a bra.
    That was a A TYPO. I meant to say Miligram. You agreed with my numbers in the 1,4 thread. Why give me **** about this in my thread. GOD! As for my diet, I'm not even going there with you. Its not worth my time. Wanna know what my goals are? To finish my cycle in peace! If you want to know what else, reread my threads.

Size, I apreciate your concerns.Really. In spite of what Bobo would have you think, I do understand the pathways AND the risks involved. One of the main goals here is to Learn more about this compound in the real world. Thanks.
  29. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.27%

how is the cycle going
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    how is the cycle going
    So far after 1 week,these are my impressions...
    It is becoming evident that higher doses than previously thought are needed for a decent effect. On the scale, Ive only gained 2 lbs,but my legs and abs seem more cut and my waist has gone down a half inch.My muscles are definitely fuller so in the mirror I look like I gined a little more. I'm getting stronger and the pumps are great. I will admit that I'm a little disapointed that I havn't gained more weight faster,but I think that's partly due to too low of a starting dose. This is a learning process for me. On a plus side, Even at 60mg/day, I still have no bloat or estrogenic sides. This is suprising to me. I plan to take it up to 80/day today and see what happens. The only drawback so far is having to take more. If someone were to start it at 60 to 80/day they might have a diferent experience than mine. I don't think this is as estrogenic as it appears to be on paper. The seccond week, I will be working up to 100/day. I'm curious to find out when the estrogenic sides will appear.All in all, It's not a total loss yet.
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

That was a A TYPO. I meant to say Miligram. You agreed with my numbers in the 1,4 thread. Why give me **** about this in my thread. GOD! As for my diet, I'm not even going there with you. Its not worth my time. Wanna know what my goals are? To finish my cycle in peace! If you want to know what else, reread my threads.

Size, I apreciate your concerns.Really. In spite of what Bobo would have you think, I do understand the pathways AND the risks involved. One of the main goals here is to Learn more about this compound in the real world. Thanks.
    They were theoretical numbers in that thread. Now your going to presume thats what actually going on?

Diet isn't worth your time? You know this is a BB'ing board right? I mean eating pizza then cutting carbs isn't exactly the best diet to be on when using androgens. If you really wanted to keep an accurate log you would think of diet.

You do not understand the pathways involved. You don't even come close.

This isn't "your" thread. This is for all of us. If you wnat to finish it in peace then don't post. You will be asked questions and you will be ciriticized here if people feel your not doing something right especially when someonme is giving you them for free. Get used to it.

Your statement of of telling people that the estrogenic sides are that much shows your complete lack of understanding of this substance. Your taking 60mg of a PRECURSOR! If it converts at even 50% which would be high your still only getting 30mg of methyl test which is NOTHING!

I love these people that quote the "real world". Next time people do an assay I'll inform them its in a fantasy world and the numbers should be throw out the window.
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

In spite of what Bobo would have you think, I do understand the pathways AND the risks involved. .
    Yeah I would love too someone take 17 methyl E2 in mg's. Unbelievable. Sorry, you don't understand any of the pathways or risks involved. 17-estradiol was used at 100 g/day and thats less potent. I can't imagine mg's.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

They were theoretical numbers in that thread. Now your going to presume thats what actually going on?

Diet isn't worth your time? You know this is a BB'ing board right? I mean eating pizza then cutting carbs isn't exactly the best diet to be on when using androgens. If you really wanted to keep an accurate log you would think of diet.
    Unortunately, Thats all we have to go on. If you have better information about the "mechanisms of action" of M4AD, I would love to see it.

As for as my diet, I have an Intrafitt performance nutrition certification. It is tough as hell to get. I do this for a living. The system works. It is solid.So I eat Pizza once a week. So what. You say you are not criticising me,just the compound.That's bull ****! Whatever brightens your day man. This will be my last response to you. I don't have the energy for this **** anymore. It's getting old.
  34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I have told you about the mechanisms of action. Its methylated therefore its metabolites (17 methyl E2 and 17 methyl DHT being the ones to worry about) are things you should worry about. Oh its only mcg's so it won't be that bad! YEAH RIGHT! Its your stuborness thats in the way. I love how I tell you that your gains are probably just increased glycogen storage and you criticize me, then you post the exact same thing over at Avant saying your gains are only increased glyocgen storage. Then you say you want increase the dosage just to piss me off. Like I care what you do! Increase it 200mg/day and see how much I care! Its like I'm talkig to a teenager.

You say you want to give an accurate log of this substance yet you eat pizza the compensate by lowering carbs the next day? And this is in the first week! So yeah I'm criticizing you. I don't care what qualifications you have. If you don't use them, they mean nothing.

Yeah it is getting old because when its comes hormones, you don't know what your talking about.
  35. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.27%

How is your strength coming along?
    A guy taking 250mg a day -- adding 55?lbs to his bench press.
    solely on meth4ad
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    How is your strength coming along?
    A guy taking 250mg a day -- adding 55?lbs to his bench press.
    solely on meth4ad
    Huh? where did you hear that?

Strenght and endurance are slowly going up. I've added 10 to 20 lbs on most exercises.
  37. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.27%

Check BB.com board, again he was using 250mg -- which is alot
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

I cheked out that thread.250mg??OMG I thought I would be pushing it taking it to 100mg. Suposedly The VPX poeople have their chemists and nurses working for them, but that sounds insane. If that is how much it takes for a noticable effect then that would surely explain my lack of results with this run so far.Sldge, if you're following this, I would love to hear your thoughts on this.I'm inclined to take it up to 200 for the hell of it because at 80mg today, I've seen no maijor changes.God, at 200mg/day 1 vial would last 5 days. I have tried to keep a positive outlook so far,but this is getting frustrating.This guy said even at 250mg/day,he diddn't have any bloat or gyno. He did have all the same positive effects that I have noticed.O.K. Now I am perplexed. Should I say **** it and ramp it up to 200? At this point I just want to get whatever gains I can off this. I'm already in up to my neck. I may as well come out and say it now. At that high of a dose, it doesn't look like M4AD is Worth it.Alright my rant is over. Any input from Sldge or anyone else that can offer some guidance(even you Bobo ) would be apreciated.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

i'd say just read above for bobo's answer(s), but thats just me. i guess he could type it all out again for us, even type it out in the real world.

taking prohormones in the real world,
    corey
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Lean Out, I would be very skeptical of anything VPX says. If I'm not mistaken he's saying that M4AD is better than M1T which I find comnpletey outrageous. Maybe its because they are marketing M4AD hard since not many people have it out and they got their ass reamed for their M1T. They baiscally need something to sell you. I've heard people use much less and get estrogenic sides. You might be a lucky one that isn't sensitive to estrogenic sides. Its different for everyone.

Truthfully I tihnk sixthsense is complete bull**** artist and liar and has been proven several times. Supposedly he's is around 230lbs at 6-8% bf and he experienced a 50lb increase in strength? Sorry but that sounds a little fishy to me for someone that has trained for so long. I don't get that type of strenght on Tren or Drol over a 6-8 week peroid let alone 2 weeks!

Did you notice that the major people in that thread work for VPX?

I say try 100mg, have your Nolva on hand and chalk it up to experience. You still have your M5AA to look forward too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MDien/1-t/4ad log
    By FOCUS in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 01:05 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 01:31 AM
  3. Scottyo's Methyl-Dien Log
    By Scottyo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:58 PM
  4. Anyone Put Methyl 4AD or Methyl 1,4ADD Into Solution