Methyl 4AD log

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well the time has finally come to see what this one can do. The first dose just went down. Some initial thoughts: Thank you to Sledge for the great costomer service. 1 day from shipping to receiving.Sweet. He also answered every e-mail promptly and courteously.(I'm sure I was a pain in the ass.) The solution was cloudy upon receipt so I sat it in hot water but it never fully disolved. Perhaps I should bake it.Anyway, here's my stats: 5' 7" 157lbs Bodyfat: I'll say under 10%. Probably 8 or 9. I'll do a skindex test at the end of the cycle.My all time low was 5% so I'm a little fatter than I like to be. I ordered a Myotape from 1-fast,so as soon as I get it I'll take measurments. I also have before pics taken a couple days ago. I'll have to get Mrs. Lean One to help me get those up.Thats it for now. Iwill try to get the pics up ASAP. This should be intresting. :cool:

bellicose

Banned
Awards
this should be interesting, alot of people have been waiting anxiously.
Couple q's:
How old are you?
How long have you been training?
Any past steroid or prohormone use?
What kind of bone frame do you have?

I'm curious because most of the good results i have seen are from new guys(to anabolics) or guys that are just plain small. I'm curious as to whether their gains are due to the "first cycle phenomenon" or if they are legit. Usually people's first cycle's yield phenominal gains no matter what they take.
To illustrate my buddy took 50mg prop eod for his first cycle and gained 17lbs(kept 15lbs)

In other words, i wanna see if these compounds will work on big, advanced lifters with past steroid use.
Sledge, if you're listening, i hope the light bulb in your head just turned on(complimentary sample?)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
this should be interesting, alot of people have been waiting anxiously.
Couple q's:
How old are you?
How long have you been training?
Any past steroid or prohormone use?
What kind of bone frame do you have?

I'm curious because most of the good results i have seen are from new guys(to anabolics) or guys that are just plain small. I'm curious as to whether their gains are due to the "first cycle phenomenon" or if they are legit. Usually people's first cycle's yield phenominal gains no matter what they take.
To illustrate my buddy took 50mg prop eod for his first cycle and gained 17lbs(kept 15lbs) End Quote...
I'm the perfect test subject. I'm 31,Have been training since I was 15. Like most, I wasted many years using improper form and neglecting nutrition.I would say serious training for 5 years.Optimal training for 2. I say optimal because I became certified as a personal trainer 2 years ago. Up until then, I worked Heavy manual labor as a climber/treeworker. It definitely diddn't siut a bodybuilding lifestyle.(can you say overtrained?) I also hold an Intrafitt performance nutrition certification so my nutrition is deffinitely optimal.In the last two years, I took my body from a Pudgy 170 at 17% bf to 156 @5%. That was my all time leanest. I easily maintain single didjit bodyfat yearround now. I'm a textbook ectomorph. I worked my ass off for the muscle I now have. I'm not "huge" by most peoples standards, but I am quite proud of what I've been able to accomplish in the last few years. As for PH experience, Ive done it all Short of injecting.From the days of the origional andro pills when they first came out.The last couple years I have been doing heavy transdermal cycles of Fina/4AD so I have tons of experience in that department.Enough info? :D

bellicose

Banned
Awards
thanks for the info, sounds like you've got a solid knowledge base and your training and diet is up to par. Couple more q's
What dose are you doing for how long?
Are you going to be changing your diet or routine in any way?

What are your goals from this compound? What are you expecting will happen?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LeanOne, do you consider yourself plateaued at 157lb? And that after a few heavy transdermal cycles of tren/4ad?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LeanOne, do you consider yourself plateaued at 157lb? And that after a few heavy transdermal cycles of tren/4ad?
No I'm confident I could gain more.I could see myself maxing out around 190 or 200. Who knows?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info, sounds like you've got a solid knowledge base and your training and diet is up to par. Couple more q's
What dose are you doing for how long?
Are you going to be changing your diet or routine in any way?

What are your goals from this compound? What are you expecting will happen?
I'm gonna do 40mg/day in 2 doses. I plan to go 4 to 6 weeks. I want to give the M4AD an objective trial used alone for at least 2 weeks. More if I like the way it's going. At 3 to 4 weeks I'm going to add in M5AA 20mg to harden up. I may lower the M4AD dose then to 20mg. It depends on what kind of sides come up. I have nolva on hand just in case, but I won't use it unless I need it. My goal is a good clean bulk. As much size as possible without fat gain.Actually I intend to sharpen up the abs a bit.Calories will be slightly above maintenance. High protein, Moderate carb, and low fat. Eating as cleanly as possible except Friday nights. :D Training will stay the same with the exeption of a few extra sets and balls to the wall intensity. I may also increase cordio on off days to 2 1hr sessions. This is my first run with an aromatizing compound like this so I expect to end up big and full.That's it for now,gotta go to work.

chriseross

Awards
By alone do you mean you are are not taking creatine either?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
By alone do you mean you are are not taking creatine either?
Nope. I realy want to know for myself and for other bros that care just what this compound can do.It's time to settle the debate.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i'm really interested in this compound!! Please let us know asap how things are going...ah hell, i'll probably not be able to wait and order some tomorrow.
This stuff is so cheap its hard to find a reason not to buy it.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'll be starting the M1,4ADD here in a couple days. Sledge is having me test it out, so I will let you all know how it goes. As soon as it gets here I will start a log.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Nope. I realy want to know for myself and for other bros that care just what this compound can do.It's time to settle the debate.
I want to know also, and I'm quite glad you're trying to limit the variables. :)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd take a blood pressure reading. 135/73 . Diastolic pressure slightly above normal for me. Usually it's around 63 to 67. Too much cofee this morning. :D I'll keep track along the way. It will be intresting to see what happens in that department.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd take a blood pressure reading. 135/73 . Diastolic pressure slightly above normal for me. Usually it's around 63 to 67. Too much cofee this morning. :D I'll keep track along the way. It will be intresting to see what happens in that department.
Did you "Feel" anything after your first dose? I was wondering if there were any immediate effects on libido, energy or aggression.

Greenguy

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Did you "Feel" anything after your first dose? I was wondering if there were any immediate effects on libido, energy or aggression.

Greenguy
No. Too early to tell I think.However, I just worked shoulders/calves. Got a great pump,and my mood seems to be elevated. It's probably placebo. ;)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Just got the Myotape. Intresting little device. All measurments are taken flexed cold. 24hrs after first dose.
Arm 15"
Forarm 11.25"
Chest 39.75"
Quad 22.25"
Calf 14.25
Waist 31.5"

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got the Myotape. Intresting little device. All measurments are taken flexed cold. 24hrs after first dose.
Arm 15"
Forarm 11.25"
Chest 39.75"
Quad 22.25"
Calf 14.25
Waist 31.5"

Damn bro you are lean. Sledge said I should get my M1,4ADD today or tommorow.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Arm 15"
Forarm 11.25"
Chest 39.75"
Quad 22.25"
Calf 14.25
Waist 31.5"
uhhh, i guess you have no where to go but up. I'm not trying to be an ass, just making an observation. Good luck bro, work hard.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Jeez guys thanks for the supportive replies. :rolleyes: Bear in mind that I've gained about 30 solid pounds since High School. I told you I was a textbook ectomorph. I wasn't blessed with world class genetics, but I do happen to feel pretty dam good about my accomplishments.Not everyone can be a mass monster.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just meant you are really lean. No disrespect was meant from me.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Jeez guys thanks for the supportive replies. :rolleyes: Bear in mind that I've gained about 30 solid pounds since High School. I told you I was a textbook ectomorph. I wasn't blessed with world class genetics, but I do happen to feel pretty dam good about my accomplishments.Not everyone can be a mass monster.
No need to get defensive.
I wish you the best and i hope that this stuff turns you into a mass monster

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am excited to see how this goes as well. I have been testing the Methyl-Dien so I didnt get a chance to test this myself. But I can gain weight just thinking about it, its getting the fat off that i have to work at.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me too for the fat, hopefully the M1,4ADD will help a little.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to see how this goes as well. I have been testing the Methyl-Dien so I didnt get a chance to test this myself. But I can gain weight just thinking about it, its getting the fat off that i have to work at.
Cool. So I am Truly the ginea pig. :D BTW Sldge, Any recomendations on getting this stuff to disolve fully? Will microwaving damage the hormone?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'll be starting tommorow, assuming it gets here, so expect a log in the near future. I will be running it for four weeks.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. I'll be following your log with great intrest.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well,It's only the 2nd full day in,but I thought I would share whats happening. Trained chest/tris today. It was a great workout. Put 10 lbs on my bench and got a great pump. This is probably placebo,because I'm really motivated. I did notice after that even my lats were pumped. It felt like I had something extra under my armpits. :p Placebo? Hmmm... Also I have noticed The early warning signs of acne. Certain areas of my face that are prone to breakout,are starting to feel a little itchy/sensitive like when you know there's something going on under the skin.Tomorrow is an off day as well as friday.MMMMM Pizza. Mabey I'll do 2 cardio sessions. I'm thinking I should really feel something in a couple days. I'm looking forward to saturday. Back and bis. I love that workout. :cool:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
With these fast acting methyls I don't think youre necessarily getting placeboed out. I'm a very hard gainer and after only 2 days of M1T I gained 3 pounds on my first cycle. I kept doubting it but the scale just kept going up over the period of 7 days.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
heating on the stove in a water bath is a better idea then the microwave. but I have used both and havent had any problems with the microwave.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Got Mine

Hey,
I got my package from designer supps today M4AD & M5AA. It arrived fast! I am going to post a cycle log. However i started my post cycle last week. I did 2on/2off/3on M1T and now almost a week into some nolva.

I am mulling it over. I like how you are testing the M4AD alone. I am considering that option. Anyway i will post my results in the cycle log.

Thanks to designersupps.com :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
With these fast acting methyls I don't think youre necessarily getting placeboed out. I'm a very hard gainer and after only 2 days of M1T I gained 3 pounds on my first cycle. I kept doubting it but the scale just kept going up over the period of 7 days.
I hope you're right man.I was going to ask if anyone that had experience with d-bol, or any other oral how long they take to kick in. In the past, transdermal cycles used to kick in quick for me. After a day or two, I would usually gain a pound a day till I hit 10 or so. I'm up half a pound tonight after work. usually my weight at that time is the same as in the morning. Besides the acne warnings, It's hard to "feel" anything. I'm eating pizza tomorrow so that will bump up my weight. I won't be able to say definitively that I gained anything till sunday.We'll see.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Saturday morning... Back/bi workout was awesome. Added 10lbs to my back movements and did a few extra sets. I felt like I could go on forever. Killer pump too. The pizza put 2 lbs on me. Usually my weight goes back to normal by sunday morning so we'll see what happens. I'm thinking about sex a lot.Mrs. Lean One is in for it. :p So far so good.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sunday morning... Up 1lb from friday morning. I purposefully kept carbs low yesterday except PWO to insure I would drop the water from the pizza. I ate clean yesterday, so I'm considering this a solid gain.Today is legs, so I'll get plenty of carbs During and PWO. I'll keep carbs moderate the rest of the day.I'm hopeful I will pick up another pound by tomorow morning. :cool:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Just finished legs.Put 20lbs on the squat.OMG the pump! :eek:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
what were you squatting before? How many reps is that for?
Before, 180 now 200. Understand that these are ass to ground squats.None of that quarter rep crap. :rolleyes: Oh yeah, I took a BP reading today. Average of three readings 130/78 Still in acceptable range.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Before, 180 now 200. Understand that these are ass to ground squats.None of that quarter rep crap. :rolleyes: Oh yeah, I took a BP reading today. Average of three readings 130/78 Still in acceptable range.
how many reps was this for? I'm just trying to guage where you're coming from and how far you've come.

I don't think its polite that you pick on my partial squats. Don't knock it if ya can't understand it, and/or do it. Load the bar with 200 and i'll do 50 squats with it. Heck, i'd do front squats with that weight if ya wanted. Then i'd press it overhead for a couple reps. :D

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
how many reps was this for? I'm just trying to guage where you're coming from and how far you've come.

I don't think its polite that you pick on my partial squats. Don't knock it if ya can't understand it, and/or do it. Load the bar with 200 and i'll do 50 squats with it. Heck, i'd do front squats with that weight if ya wanted. Then i'd press it overhead for a couple reps. :D
Sorry, Forgot to say how many reps. I usually work in the 8 to 12 range. I figured I would just do 1 or 2 sets 8 to 10 reps. It took 3 warmup sets to get to 200 and I did 3 work sets 12 reps each set. I diddn't mean to knock half reps, I have squated 350 in the past,but I found I got much better results doing full deep squats. That's just me though. some of my best gains the last year or so have been in my legs.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Sorry, Forgot to say how many reps. I usually work in the 8 to 12 range. I figured I would just do 1 or 2 sets 8 to 10 reps. It took 3 warmup sets to get to 200 and I did 3 work sets 12 reps each set. I diddn't mean to knock half reps, I have squated 350 in the past,but I found I got much better results doing full deep squats. That's just me though. some of my best gains the last year or so have been in my legs.
Good to see that you're gaining off the m-4ad.
Sorry about getting on ya, thought you were knocking my partials. Deep squats are a killer, especially front squats.
20 rep front squats will make me puke every time, best pump i've ever gotten in my legs.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
No problemo man.
Monday morning... Up another pound. Things are looking good. I Thought there would be more of a CNS effect in terms of mood and libido, But It hasn't even been a week so we"ll see. Legs are a little sore,but not too bad.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of your progress is probably all estrogen and water related. Like I said over at Avant of many other threads you have to look at this compound as if its methyl test. You need high doses for it to really be effective but along with that comes many more side effects. Its not very practical. Just from the start it sounds this compound is not very good (not even close to M1T which doesn't even aromatize!)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Most of your progress is probably all estrogen and water related. Like I said over at Avant of many other threads you have to look at this compound as if its methyl test. You need high doses for it to really be effective but along with that comes many more side effects. Its not very practical. Just from the start it sounds this compound is not very good (not even close to M1T which doesn't even aromatize!)
You may be right Bobo.Mabey not. That's why I'm gonna see it through and find out one way or the other. I see your concerns in regard to estrogen. However, So far my muscles are feeling fuller, but I can still get my wedding band off. This is a good indicator of water retention for me. My blood pressure is also still well within normal for me.You may not like to hear this,but I've been toying with the Idea of doubling the dose at two weeks :eek: unless I put on 10 more pounds by then. Believe me, I'm keeping a close watch for signs of exessive bloating or gyno. If they come up, I'll use nolva and or reduce the dose.Listen, I don't care if the gains are all water and I piss them away a week after the cycle.My primary purpose is to test this objectively and see if it is worthwhile or not. A lot of guys want to know. I will be very open and honest about the experience as I have so far.I apreciate your concerns. I just feel diferently about it.So far I like it.We'll see what happens.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your results are telling the story, not my opinion. My opinion is just interpreting the results and to me it doesn't work that well compared to whats available. With what you report you could of experiences better results with a moderate dose of 4AD transdermal without any of the methylated health concerns. And after all that, it seems to resemble methyl test more and more. You need high doses to achieve results which usually correspond to worse side effects not to mention the increased stress on your liver. I just don't tihnk its worth it even if I did get it for free. I would rather use M5AA with 4AD.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lets see. Results? It's only been 5 days and I'm up 2lbs,increased strength,greater endurance,Moderate libido boost, and elevated mood. I'll take that. Even if it takes 60 or 80 mg , if the sides are managable, then the only drawback will be the need for a higher dose. Yes, I know the liver issues. That's a whole "nother debate. There are worse things I could do to my liver. I'm taking the nessesary precautions.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That can easily be had with a small to moderate transdermal dose. People have gained 5lbs in a week easily on M1T and that doiesn't even aromatize (meaning its not all water weight). What does that say? Its about the saem as moderate dose of 4AD transdermal with more side effects and liver stress. Yeah, your results tell a nice story.

What cycles have you done for comparison? I'm curious to see because truthfully 2lbs is not much at all. I can get that from creatine.

This just seems EXACTLY what you should see from a precursor to methyl test. Its not a surprise that the results seem to reinforce that view.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
That can easily be had with a small to moderate transdermal dose. People have gained 5lbs in a week easily on M1T and that doiesn't even aromatize (meaning its not all water weight). What does that say? Its about the saem as moderate dose of 4AD transdermal with more side effects and liver stress. Yeah, your results tell a nice story.

What cycles have you done for comparison? I'm curious to see because truthfully 2lbs is not much at all. I can get that from creatine.

This just seems EXACTLY what you should see from a precursor to methyl test. Its not a surprise that the results seem to reinforce that view.
God give me a f*cking break man. It's only been 5 days.You and others told me to give it a week to realy kick in. As far as 1test goes I f*cking hate it.No gains are worth feeling like **** all the time.Also, 4AD alone transdermaly gave me about the same gains that I have already upon completion of a cycle.I always liked to use fina transdermally with 4AD,and that used to kick in quick every cycle. Always good for 10 lbs.You just can't compare M1T to M4AD.Totally diferent animals.Lastly, It seems to me that you are taking great joy in raining on my parade.Here and at AL. I apreciate your input, but if all you want to do is pick apart my cycle so you can say you were right,then all I ask is that you save it for the end of the cycle. :rolleyes: Thanks. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest you rethink your attitude towards my post. Picking apart your post? Its called criticism and I suggest you learn to live with it. If you can't, then don't post. I didn't say it wouldn't work, just that overall its not worth it when there are much better alternatives out there with less side effects IMO. Even the people selling it were skeptical. If you have a problem with that then you better get a clue. Don't sit there and tell me its worth it when you don't even know by what mechanisms these substances work. So if you REALLY want me to pick you apart I most certainly will. If not, learn to take the ciriticism of just WHY your getting so little results compared to other substances.

Jesus its not like I'm ciriticizing you, I'm criticizing M4AD! I didn't know you were so personally attached to it.

You do know that 17 methyl E2 should cause at least SOME water retention right? Were you not aware of its metabolites? Do you really want to get into this?