Methyl 4AD log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bellicose
    how many reps was this for? I'm just trying to guage where you're coming from and how far you've come.

I don't think its polite that you pick on my partial squats. Don't knock it if ya can't understand it, and/or do it. Load the bar with 200 and i'll do 50 squats with it. Heck, i'd do front squats with that weight if ya wanted. Then i'd press it overhead for a couple reps.
    Sorry, Forgot to say how many reps. I usually work in the 8 to 12 range. I figured I would just do 1 or 2 sets 8 to 10 reps. It took 3 warmup sets to get to 200 and I did 3 work sets 12 reps each set. I diddn't mean to knock half reps, I have squated 350 in the past,but I found I got much better results doing full deep squats. That's just me though. some of my best gains the last year or so have been in my legs.

2. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Sorry, Forgot to say how many reps. I usually work in the 8 to 12 range. I figured I would just do 1 or 2 sets 8 to 10 reps. It took 3 warmup sets to get to 200 and I did 3 work sets 12 reps each set. I diddn't mean to knock half reps, I have squated 350 in the past,but I found I got much better results doing full deep squats. That's just me though. some of my best gains the last year or so have been in my legs.
    Good to see that you're gaining off the m-4ad.
    Sorry about getting on ya, thought you were knocking my partials. Deep squats are a killer, especially front squats.
    20 rep front squats will make me puke every time, best pump i've ever gotten in my legs.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

No problemo man.
    Monday morning... Up another pound. Things are looking good. I Thought there would be more of a CNS effect in terms of mood and libido, But It hasn't even been a week so we"ll see. Legs are a little sore,but not too bad.
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Most of your progress is probably all estrogen and water related. Like I said over at Avant of many other threads you have to look at this compound as if its methyl test. You need high doses for it to really be effective but along with that comes many more side effects. Its not very practical. Just from the start it sounds this compound is not very good (not even close to M1T which doesn't even aromatize!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Most of your progress is probably all estrogen and water related. Like I said over at Avant of many other threads you have to look at this compound as if its methyl test. You need high doses for it to really be effective but along with that comes many more side effects. Its not very practical. Just from the start it sounds this compound is not very good (not even close to M1T which doesn't even aromatize!)
    You may be right Bobo.Mabey not. That's why I'm gonna see it through and find out one way or the other. I see your concerns in regard to estrogen. However, So far my muscles are feeling fuller, but I can still get my wedding band off. This is a good indicator of water retention for me. My blood pressure is also still well within normal for me.You may not like to hear this,but I've been toying with the Idea of doubling the dose at two weeks unless I put on 10 more pounds by then. Believe me, I'm keeping a close watch for signs of exessive bloating or gyno. If they come up, I'll use nolva and or reduce the dose.Listen, I don't care if the gains are all water and I piss them away a week after the cycle.My primary purpose is to test this objectively and see if it is worthwhile or not. A lot of guys want to know. I will be very open and honest about the experience as I have so far.I apreciate your concerns. I just feel diferently about it.So far I like it.We'll see what happens.
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Your results are telling the story, not my opinion. My opinion is just interpreting the results and to me it doesn't work that well compared to whats available. With what you report you could of experiences better results with a moderate dose of 4AD transdermal without any of the methylated health concerns. And after all that, it seems to resemble methyl test more and more. You need high doses to achieve results which usually correspond to worse side effects not to mention the increased stress on your liver. I just don't tihnk its worth it even if I did get it for free. I would rather use M5AA with 4AD.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Lets see. Results? It's only been 5 days and I'm up 2lbs,increased strength,greater endurance,Moderate libido boost, and elevated mood. I'll take that. Even if it takes 60 or 80 mg , if the sides are managable, then the only drawback will be the need for a higher dose. Yes, I know the liver issues. That's a whole "nother debate. There are worse things I could do to my liver. I'm taking the nessesary precautions.
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

That can easily be had with a small to moderate transdermal dose. People have gained 5lbs in a week easily on M1T and that doiesn't even aromatize (meaning its not all water weight). What does that say? Its about the saem as moderate dose of 4AD transdermal with more side effects and liver stress. Yeah, your results tell a nice story.

What cycles have you done for comparison? I'm curious to see because truthfully 2lbs is not much at all. I can get that from creatine.

This just seems EXACTLY what you should see from a precursor to methyl test. Its not a surprise that the results seem to reinforce that view.

9. Registered User
    Answers

That can easily be had with a small to moderate transdermal dose. People have gained 5lbs in a week easily on M1T and that doiesn't even aromatize (meaning its not all water weight). What does that say? Its about the saem as moderate dose of 4AD transdermal with more side effects and liver stress. Yeah, your results tell a nice story.

What cycles have you done for comparison? I'm curious to see because truthfully 2lbs is not much at all. I can get that from creatine.

This just seems EXACTLY what you should see from a precursor to methyl test. Its not a surprise that the results seem to reinforce that view.
    God give me a f*cking break man. It's only been 5 days.You and others told me to give it a week to realy kick in. As far as 1test goes I f*cking hate it.No gains are worth feeling like **** all the time.Also, 4AD alone transdermaly gave me about the same gains that I have already upon completion of a cycle.I always liked to use fina transdermally with 4AD,and that used to kick in quick every cycle. Always good for 10 lbs.You just can't compare M1T to M4AD.Totally diferent animals.Lastly, It seems to me that you are taking great joy in raining on my parade.Here and at AL. I apreciate your input, but if all you want to do is pick apart my cycle so you can say you were right,then all I ask is that you save it for the end of the cycle. Thanks.
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

I suggest you rethink your attitude towards my post. Picking apart your post? Its called criticism and I suggest you learn to live with it. If you can't, then don't post. I didn't say it wouldn't work, just that overall its not worth it when there are much better alternatives out there with less side effects IMO. Even the people selling it were skeptical. If you have a problem with that then you better get a clue. Don't sit there and tell me its worth it when you don't even know by what mechanisms these substances work. So if you REALLY want me to pick you apart I most certainly will. If not, learn to take the ciriticism of just WHY your getting so little results compared to other substances.

Jesus its not like I'm ciriticizing you, I'm criticizing M4AD! I didn't know you were so personally attached to it.

You do know that 17 methyl E2 should cause at least SOME water retention right? Were you not aware of its metabolites? Do you really want to get into this?

11. Banned
    Answers

:d
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

but if all you want to do is pick apart my cycle so you can say you were right,
    Its not like I'm the only one who said this. This is the opinion of Chemo, Pat and most people that know the pharmacology of these susbtances. So your mistaken when you think its just me tooting my own horn. Thats ridiculous.

13. Banned
    Answers

I suggest you rethink your attitude towards my post. Picking apart your post? Its called criticism and I suggest you learn to live with it. If you can't, then don't post. I didn't say it wouldn't work, just that overall its not worth it when there are much better alternatives out there with less side effects IMO. Even the people selling it were skeptical. If you have a problem with that then you better get a clue. Don't sit there and tell me its worth it when you don't even know by what mechanisms these substances work. So if you REALLY want me to pick you apart I most certainly will. If not, learn to take the ciriticism of just WHY your getting so little results compared to other substances.

Jesus its not like I'm ciriticizing you, I'm criticizing M4AD! I didn't know you were so personally attached to it.

You do know that 17 methyl E2 should cause at least SOME water retention right? Were you not aware of its metabolites? Do you really want to get into this?
    bobo,
    Let the man finish his cycle in peace. Its too early for you to claim victory and wave the, "I told you so" flag as you laugh at his bloated, gyno ridden body.
    A little encouragement goes a long way
  14. Banned
    Answers

**** I hope you guys don't visit my M1,4ADD log.
  15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

bobo,
    Let the man finish his cycle in peace. Its too early for you to claim victory and wave the, "I told you so" flag as you laugh at his bloated, gyno ridden body.
    What the hell do you people not get? I never said it wouldn't work. I just said there are better alternatives out there considering his first week results (and also considering methyls should act faster than transdermals). I said IF the trend continues as his first week results indicate, its not woirht it IMO.

"This just seems EXACTLY what you should see from a precursor to methyl test. Its not a surprise that the results seem to reinforce that view."

Are you people faimilar with the success methyl test has? Its NONE.

16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

bobo,
    Do not presume to tell what I should or should not do. Like I said before its not just me, its everyone that knows the pharmacology of these substances. Its predicted to be inferior. If you have any more valuable information that can state otherwise please tell us all. If not.....

17. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Lol...your next(dun..dun.dunnnnnn)
    Joking aside, i hope you guys the best on your cycles. It was a brave act to volunteer to test out these "scary" new compounds as some have called them. Hopefully, they won't turn out to be as much of a failure as some have expected.
  18. Banned
    Answers

I don't find my substance scary. However I don't think I would have done Methyl4AD. But hey to each his own.
  19. Banned
    Answers

What the hell do you people not get? I never said it wouldn't work. I just said there are better alternatives out there considering his first week results (and also considering methyls should act faster than transdermals). I said IF the trend continues as his first week results indicate, its not woirht it IMO.

"This just seems EXACTLY what you should see from a precursor to methyl test. Its not a surprise that the results seem to reinforce that view."

Are you people faimilar with the success methyl test has? Its NONE.
    There's always a better alternative when your talking about prohormones.
    I don't think he's encountered any side effects yet so maybe the dose is the reason the gains are not as they should be. There are many factors involved.
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

That substance (AS MOST PREDICT) should be pretty good. Why? Its base structure aromtizes half of what methyl test would (M4AD) so there is a logical basis for its to be pretty good.

Thats the difference. M4AD doesn't even look good on paper and his first week results indicate that. Thats all I'm saying so why don't you people stop act like I'm criticizing your mothers and take the information for what its worth.

21. Banned
    Answers

I was only kidding Bobo, no need to get heated. I have always respected your opinion, you should know that by now.
  22. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

There's always a better alternative when your talking about prohormones.
    I don't think he's encountered any side effects yet so maybe the dose is the reason the gains are not as they should be. There are many factors involved.
    And do you want to know why? Because JUST LIKE METHYL TEST, you needed a higher dose to get an anabolic effect. Once the dose was that high the side effects became very bad because it aromatized so heavily into 17 methyl E2 (half of dbol). There are your factors. Care to share any more with me?

The fact that it is an oral also should be in consideration. Why? Because 17 methylated substances tend to act fast. So when an oral doesn't give me the same results as a NON-methylated transdermal which techincally should take weeks to see results, it tells me something. See where I'm coming from? Everyone understand? Should I post Powerpoint slides?

You guys are sitting there getting defensive withouth even knowing why this **** happens.

23. Banned
    Answers

That substance (AS MOST PREDICT) should be pretty good. Why? Its base structure aromtizes half of what methyl test would (M4AD) so there is a logical basis for its to be pretty good.

Thats the difference. M4AD doesn't even look good on paper and his first week results indicate that. Thats all I'm saying so why don't you people stop act like I'm criticizing your mothers and take the information for what its worth.
    i'm looking forward to my m1,4 and m5aa cycle coming up. I'll be sure to post a nice cycle log.
    We'll see how your paper info will work out in the real world there bobo
  24. Banned
    Answers

And do you want to know why? Because JUST LIKE METHYL TEST, you needed a higher dose to get an anabolic effect. Once the dose was that high the side effects became very bad because it aromatized so heavily into 17 methyl E2 (half of dbol). There are your factors. Care to share any more with me?

The fact that it is an oral also should be in consideration. Why? Because 17 methylated substances tend to act fast. So when an oral doesn't give me the same results as a NON-methylated transdermal which techincally should take weeks to see results, it tells me something. See where I'm coming from? Everyone understand? Should I post Powerpoint slides?

You guys are sitting there getting defensive withouth even knowing why this **** happens.
    Your reasoning is perfect, however these substances have not been used before and i like personal accounts. I'm not getting defensive i'm just saying, "how many people have you talked to that have had problems with m4ad?" Answer me that, paper is great but i like real world effects.
    No mas
  25. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

I was only kidding Bobo, no need to get heated. I have always respected your opinion, you should know that by now.
    I'm not heated at all with you Sifu. I just get irritated when someone can't take criticism of a substance they are using. Its not like I'm saying he's and idiot or something. These logs are for people to see the results of certain hormones and to establish why or why not certain things work. They are for critical thinking just like any other forum. Its my opinion that this substance is not worth it for several reasons. Thats all. The M5AA that he has already has been shown to more effective in the first 5 days by prolangtum and that doens't even aromatize!

26. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Your reasoning is perfect, however these substances have not been used before and i like personal accounts. I'm not getting defensive i'm just saying, "how many people have you talked to that have had problems with m4ad?" Answer me that, paper is great but i like real world effects.
    No mas
    Yes they have and yes I know people that have used it. Just because you can't get it through a company does not mean its not available. Its the same thing with M1T. I knew people that used it that got it from China before it was even released to the public. Sledge is doing you a favor by doing it out in the open. This stuff is usually done behind the scense to establish results and to decide whether its going to be manufactured. Thats how M1T was done. I also know people that have used methyl test and would never use it again.Why? It sucks. Any more questions?

27. Banned
    Answers

Cool. I didn't think so, but I was making sure.

I am cool with people criticizing what I am taking. But hey someone needs to be the guinea pig, and the substance looked good to me. But M4AD is another issue for me.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

bobo,
    hahahahahaha LOL that's funny man. Thanks for the support.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Why do you guys even bother arguing with this guy?

Talk about not being open to new ideas. Maybe he'll revise the Bible while he's at it.
  30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farmer
    Why do you guys even bother arguing with this guy?

Talk about not being open to new ideas. Maybe he'll revise the Bible while he's at it.
    And who are you? New ideas? Where is the new idea?

Just because its new to you doesn't mean its new overall. I hate to break it to you Mr. Sarcastic but the idea of M4ad has been around for some time. Now please take your comments elswhere if you have nothing to add but sarcastic comments.

31. Banned
    Answers

Yes they have and yes I know people that have used it. Just because you can't get it through a company does not mean its not available. Its the same thing with M1T. I knew people that used it that got it from China before it was even released to the public. Sledge is doing you a favor by doing it out in the open. This stuff is usually done behind the scense to establish results and to decide whether its going to be manufactured. Thats how M1T was done. I also know people that have used methyl test and would never use it again.Why? It sucks. Any more questions?
    Yes, if these compounds are done behind the scenes then what were the results from m1,4?
    What about 17oh or whatever that stuff that's comparable to anavar?
    What else is on the horizon that we don't know about? Since you know alot more than me please educate me on what's next.
    thank you
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

M1,4 diol was shown to aromatize more than expected. Ask instyct999 about the other substance. I know he's had many people use it already.

As for whats next, thats not for me to annouce.

33. Registered User
    Answers

The purpose of this thread was to find out what happens with this stuff. I happen not to know what it does. If you already know then fine.

"Something to add to the thread"? Alot of people have tried.
  34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

This forum is also for critical thinking. As ADMIN here I should know what the forums are about a little more than you. If you don't want to particpate in a forum that encourages debate then this isn't the right place for you. Maybe you weren't aware of these facts since you only have 10 posts.

When someone doesn't understand the mechanisms and pathways of how these hormones operate, then it our responsiblity to keep them informed of these facts, especially since the this generation of PH's are very potent.

Now keep this topic to this log and the substance.

35. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

i'm looking forward to my m1,4 and m5aa cycle coming up. I'll be sure to post a nice cycle log.
    We'll see how your paper info will work out in the real world there bobo
    Then look at Sifu's and Jergo's log. They seem to love it already. You do know that my "paper" info is based on REAL assays right? There is a reason why M1T, 4AD, 1AD, 1-Test and numerous other substances were released. They looked good on "paper" which is basically clincal studies. Many of them aren't even availaible on PubMed. They are old texts from the 50's and 60's done in the REAL world.

36. Banned
    Answers

Ya I like it. I just got back from working out, and I had a great workout. It is only day five and I am getting swole. Even on a complete cutting diet. Everyone is asking me what I am taking.

For the people I don't know I just tell them Animal Pack. hehehe

I have told two of my buds from work though.

But I definately like it so far.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

My opinion:

You need to increase the dosage level. However, as dosages increase so will the possibilities of side effects so be watchful.
  38. Banned
    Answers

Myself or the other guy?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

I am planning on running 10mg M1T and 40mg M4-AD, even after speaking with Chemo about it I just figured "....ahh what the hell!" I want to give it a shot to evaluate the product, see what really happens on it, even with the history of methyl-test in the background. It shouldn't be too dangerous, and it's cheap, although I will go into it knowing other choices are more "efficient". Bobo would just as easily criticize me for it, but he knows I don't really care what his clown ass says, anyway That and I know what it's all about going into it.
  40. Gold Member
    Answers

imo run it at the dose ur at and see how it goes for at least 4 weeks..let others go for a higher dose .be nice to see a human being show some restrained for science
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MDien/1-t/4ad log
    By FOCUS in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 11:05 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 11:31 PM
  3. Scottyo's Methyl-Dien Log
    By Scottyo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 08:58 PM