1-T TREN

chuckisnutz

Awards
Well boys, looks like I'm going to be logging some products for Primordial Performance.

I was talking to Eric, big boss of PP, about some of his products the other day. Being the starving college student I am, price was a huge issue. After inquiring about availability of discounts for po-boy collegiate folks:

If you want to cut, I can supply you with what you need. Do you want to really cut, or just get a little leaner? Do you like sardines?
The big staples of my diet are oats and canned tuna. Dropping the oats and switching the fish doesn't seem like such a biggie, and I've never really had problems with cravings before. I'll bite. Cut me mick!

With sardines you get bones, organs and skin which supplies omega-3’s, natural vitamin E, D, A, calcium and other important trace elements and minerals. It’s probably the most well rounded and nutritionally dense food you can possibly eat.

If you want me to help you with a diet to drop a significant amount of fat, I suggest the following –

2 scrambled eggs for breakfast
1 can of fresh water (no oil) sardines.
1 serving of Vitaberry with 10gm of IBCAA.
Plus,
1 whey protein isolate shake after your workouts.

That’s all you would get. If you stuck to that for 6 weeks you would start seeing muscle you didn’t even know existed, which would transform your body.

Once off the 1-T TREN you could begin taking in higher protein and a few carbohydrates.
This seemed a bit extreme. extreme and hardcore.

Also,

Go to proteinfactory.com and grab a 40% ausie casien 60% whey isolate mix sweetened with splenda.

Your going to need this when you get bad hunger cravings and it works awesome for keeping you full. (the ausie casien is unbeatable)
Well OK then!
So, what else will I be doing to help ease this transition?
Hoodia - hunger and cravings
Maca - decreased sex drive (I'm on a mood stabilizer, so yeah.)
Multivitamin - because its the right thing to do
PEA, theanine and coffee- if you can't get stinkin' drunk due to the carbs, at least you can still be jolly.

chuckisnutz

Awards
oh, and to be clear, I'm doing this for a nice summer cut ;-)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lol, that is insane. How much are you looking to cut, weight wise and bf wise?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
That diet is just, just ****in crazy! I love it :D So eric reckones you can eat that and not lose muscle on 1-t Tren? If this works I will defo be picking up a bottle of it, good luck man!

chuckisnutz

Awards
Thanks guys. to answer your question MrBig, I guess I just want to cut for as long as the 1-T Tren holds out and I keep myself out of the hospital. Just to see how far I can take it, and to test my self-control. aside from that, I want obliques-a-poppin.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Sardines eh? Do they taste like anchovies?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. to answer your question MrBig, I guess I just want to cut for as long as the 1-T Tren holds out and I keep myself out of the hospital. Just to see how far I can take it, and to test my self-control. aside from that, I want obliques-a-poppin.
So hows this going??

chuckisnutz

Awards
Sardines taste like really fishy fish. Just has a lot of fish to it. I don't know how to describe it beyond that. Fish^2.

Anchovies are what you get if you marry a salt-shaker with a can of tuna. That is an acquired taste.

I should be getting my lotionz pretty damned soon. Somebody in the shipping dept at PP apparently "misplaced" my order, so it didn't get sent out till friday. My best guess is tuesday when I receive it.

Since I'm not buying new groceries for a while, I've been eating all the random canned stuff that I havn't bothered to get rid of over the last few years. Canned food doesn't really go bad, it just loses freshness. 5 year old cans of green beans aren't that bad.

Side note:
Check it out- BOGO on all prohormone topical products over at Primordial Performance. Good deal. :hitit:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Canned food... you should see my recycling bin! I'm moving out in 1 week, so I've been trying to clear my pantry. I was eating soups & beans expired in 08, just fine. Now why I bought canned beets is beyond me :confused:

Yea the B1G1F deal is smoking hot; probably picking up another 1-TT duo for the future, even before I tried the 1st one lol. Impulse spending :)

chuckisnutz

Awards
Alright, got my stuff. I waited on beginning for a day or two. I was waiting for some more PEA to come in. I still would like to go out to bars, but due to the diet I can't have alcohol. Solution: PEA, the love drug from chocolate.

This way I can go out and use my improved physique to seduce the opposite sex, while sticking to the strict nutritional guidelines that will leave me carved up like a fine piece of marble. I'm thinking about stacking an MAO-B inhibitor along with it to make the effects last longer.

Since I've been on the 1-T Tren, I feel like my sex drive has increased, and that is even without the Maca I bought. Must be the DHEA.

The smell of applying this stuff reminds me of christmas cookies, what the hell is that? Nutmeg? Cream of Tartar? I love it. Very calming. I think about opening up presents on x-mas morning, the anticipation, excitement, etc.

chuckisnutz

Awards
Holy hell, I don't know how this happened, BUT- I've been following the 10 lbs per week bench program, and about halfway through the first week I started on the diet and shmear. Though I have cheated a few times due to social obligations (even though I have made it clear that I'm on a diet), My max bench went up 20 lbs from the previous week. 240 to 260. I probably could have done 265, but I don't want to push my luck.

wtf.

Anyways, that is incredible, but that reminds me of the results I was seeing from the 10lbs/week program the last time around, sans drugs.

On diet in general:
I'm definitely getting the hungry-wolf thing going on. its like everywhere I go I'm looking for food. Everything reminds me of food, and I'm excercising discipline I never thought I had. I looked at a can of spraypaint and a few rocks yesterday and Imagined that they would taste AMAZING. WHAT THE HELL?

These first few days have been tough. I've been told it gets easier, but I think you just get used to the discomfort.

I had a real moment of temptation that I gave into yesterday. I saw a bag of caramels that my roommate was using to make brownies with, and I made an egg sandwich. Didn't eat the caramels, but I did have a sandwich.

On sleep:
isolate/casein mix has been a lifesaver, or I wouldn't get any sleep at all.

QUESTION:
I have some beta alanine, how would that help out weight loss and muscle maintenance? when/how much to take?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holy hell, I don't know how this happened, BUT- I've been following the 10 lbs per week bench program, and about halfway through the first week I started on the diet and shmear. Though I have cheated a few times due to social obligations (even though I have made it clear that I'm on a diet), My max bench went up 20 lbs from the previous week. 240 to 260. I probably could have done 265, but I don't want to push my luck.

wtf.

Anyways, that is incredible, but that reminds me of the results I was seeing from the 10lbs/week program the last time around, sans drugs.

On diet in general:
I'm definitely getting the hungry-wolf thing going on. its like everywhere I go I'm looking for food. Everything reminds me of food, and I'm excercising discipline I never thought I had. I looked at a can of spraypaint and a few rocks yesterday and Imagined that they would taste AMAZING. WHAT THE HELL?

These first few days have been tough. I've been told it gets easier, but I think you just get used to the discomfort.

I had a real moment of temptation that I gave into yesterday. I saw a bag of caramels that my roommate was using to make brownies with, and I made an egg sandwich. Didn't eat the caramels, but I did have a sandwich.

On sleep:
isolate/casein mix has been a lifesaver, or I wouldn't get any sleep at all.

QUESTION:
I have some beta alanine, how would that help out weight loss and muscle maintenance? when/how much to take?

You can just take the beta-alanine with your vitaberry, in a couple servings throughout the day.

What day are you on now? Can you layout the full diet again for these guys?

-Eric

chuckisnutz

Awards
Sure thing Eric,

2 scrambled eggs for breakfast
Plus,
1 whey protein isolate shake after your workouts.
1 whey protein isolate/casein blend shake for hunger-pains at night

First thing I do in the morning is a double cup of coffee then off to work out. I save the eggs for later in the day.

No giving into temptation the last two days.
measured weight this morning: 211.
I'm down 9 lbs from beginning of diet. christ. I hope that is mostly **** and water-weight.

Sipping on the iBCAA/Vitaberry/B-Alanine throughout the day really helps to keep the hunger away. I used to just chug it like a protein shake, but I feel much better when I take it in slow.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
This diet is nuts dude! I love sardines though so if you get good results I might just have to try it!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This $hit sounds sick. I am def going see how this works for u although Idk if I have wat it takes to do this. This is making me want to start my 1-T Tren though good thing I havent bought my extra bottle of SA yet so I wont start.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This diet is nuts dude! I love sardines though so if you get good results I might just have to try it!
Yeah, the diet is simple, safe and very effective… I just hope chuck as the will power… ;-)

-Eric

chuckisnutz

Awards
211 and holding, but woke up with a pretty nasty cold. easing off gym for the next two days while temporarily increasing calorie and fluid intake to aid in recovery.

chuckisnutz

Awards
Yeah, that would be nice.

Chuck, what are you eating to make up extra calories?

-Eric

Just more eggs, more sardines, and more hot sauce.

I think I'm going to switch over to some HST while increasing cals until this cold buisness clears up. probably stick to the HST till after cycle is all over.

also: I am leaning up something fierce. I'm seeing striations I havn't in years, I actually feel lighter, and the whole hungry wolf thing isn't as irritating anymore. I'm recycling my food budget into some of my other hobbies, and a girl commented on my arms the other day, said they were "sexy". I'm digging this.

I think with the budgettary savings of the diet considered, I would have saved money doing the 1-T Tren and following this diet anyways.

Xtreme hardcore muscle stack is $250

I probably would spend over 70 bucks on food a week (I was a daily Qdoba guy)
$70/week for 10 weeks = $700

Now, I spend about about 3 bucks a day on fish and eggs, probably a buck on supplements. That comes to about 28 bucks.
$28/week for 10 weeks = $280

Assuming strict adherence and no splurging on lobster dinners and burritos,
Savings =

$700 * normal food budget
-$280 * new food budget
-$250 * Xtreme hardcore muscle stack
------------------------
$170 Savings

and the character building from all the strife of being on a low-cal diet is priceless :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this looks good. I wish I lived alone and could avoid temptations of the food variety.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Reps to your dedication. Do you happen to have before and now pics?

chuckisnutz

Awards
Living on low variety is great when you have an absolutely "no-going-out-for-food" rule, and you just do NOT have time to buy anything from the store, and all you have are cartons of eggs and stacks of canned fish. It makes choices in life pretty easy.

"Do I have Sardines with a LOT of hot sauce or only a little today."
Meal, done.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had some sardines and I actually kind of liked them. I think I am going to try this but I will have a little bit more than just sardines and egg lol.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also: I am leaning up something fierce. I'm seeing striations I havn't in years, I actually feel lighter, and the whole hungry wolf thing isn't as irritating anymore. I'm recycling my food budget into some of my other hobbies, and a girl commented on my arms the other day, said they were "sexy". I'm digging this.
Thats what Im talkin about... the high protein keto diet gets you focused and clear minded... I love it.

-Eric

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what Im talkin about... the high protein keto diet gets you focused and clear minded... I love it.

-Eric
I am so glad I saw this "diet" because I am in need of something that will work. 5'6" 220lbs isnt working for me. :006:
Right now I am just taking Prime, Glycobol, and JP8 so obviously I am going to be eating more than just eggs and sardines.
Later I will get more strict when I add in a test booster or use a M-Drol/Xtreme Tren stack I have that is going to expire this year. I wish I could use my 1-T Tren but some of my stash is about to expire and I don't want it go to waste.
Today I did try some sardines(in oil, which will change) I bought and I actually liked them. I ate them straight with nothing added :dunno:

chuckisnutz

Awards
Alright, I'm over the cold, but last night went to the theatre with some buddies. BIG BUCKET of popped corn with LOTS of butter. **** **** ****. I'm going to have to do some cardio.

I
HATE
CARDIO

chuckisnutz

Awards
ran out of sardines, when I went to the store to pick up some more, after passing through the isles of food I was forbidden, feeling good about my self-control, feeling OK about my exams, etc, they were out of sardines, and out of tuna. I kind of lost it. I stood there battling with myself not to buy a few cans of chili. I ended up treking across town to pick up the sardines. On the way back from the store, a girl I have been pursuing sent me a text message saying she was flaking off out evening of fun. Willpower depleted, I rolled into Burger King and had a Triple whopper with cheese. I almost couldnt finish it and ended up feeling pretty sick afterwards. Neat.

Interesting note: My hunger has become like clockwork. If I do everything on time, i'm ok, temptation is no issue. If I'm a half hour late, my willpower is impinged, but I manage. 45 minutes late for my sardines, I'm ready to wrestle a bear for his salmon.

but If I F'up and forget to bring some sardines on my daily studying voyage on campus, there is no way I'm going back to my apartment, not when there are so many tempting food venues less than 3 minutes away on foot in any direction. God damn you Q-DOBA!

I've started taking my whey/casein blend right before going to sleep, just because I hate waking up at 1AM to do anything other than piss.

Before photos:
I'll post them when I get my post count above 50.

chuckisnutz

Awards
The vitaberry/beta-alanine/iBCAA mix is tastier with a couple of drops of stevia extract in it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ran out of sardines, when I went to the store to pick up some more, after passing through the isles of food I was forbidden, feeling good about my self-control, feeling OK about my exams, etc, they were out of sardines, and out of tuna. I kind of lost it. I stood there battling with myself not to buy a few cans of chili. I ended up treking across town to pick up the sardines. On the way back from the store, a girl I have been pursuing sent me a text message saying she was flaking off out evening of fun. Willpower depleted, I rolled into Burger King and had a Triple whopper with cheese. I almost couldnt finish it and ended up feeling pretty sick afterwards. Neat.

Interesting note: My hunger has become like clockwork. If I do everything on time, i'm ok, temptation is no issue. If I'm a half hour late, my willpower is impinged, but I manage. 45 minutes late for my sardines, I'm ready to wrestle a bear for his salmon.

but If I F'up and forget to bring some sardines on my daily studying voyage on campus, there is no way I'm going back to my apartment, not when there are so many tempting food venues less than 3 minutes away on foot in any direction. God damn you Q-DOBA!

I've started taking my whey/casein blend right before going to sleep, just because I hate waking up at 1AM to do anything other than piss.

Before photos:
I'll post them when I get my post count above 50.
Tripple whopper with cheese… yuck bro… I haven’t had one of those since I was like 17… I cant even eat that crap anymore. When you eat clean for awhile you will find that chemical ridden crap food will make you sick… your body just can’t handle it anymore.

-Eric

DANISH VIKING

Awards
Nice Work mann!!!! think the diet sounds all most like Craysee or so!!!
But I do Reealy Respekt you'r decipline!!! Thumbs Up' from Me.
Ps. Nice done of "PP" too.