Critique my First Cycle ever on "The One"

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Critique my First Cycle ever on "The One"

Hey everyone. I have been lifting for about 7 years. I was at 160ish when I was about 17 I have put on some good lean mass and weigh about 175 at 10ish% bf (Finishing cut) and this is my first Cycle ever. I decided to use 3 caps of The One and 6 caps of Prime considering I only weigh 175. I would like some critiques on any aspect of my style.

Stats
    24 years old
    5'11

Diet
    5000 Cals (Trying to maximize benefit on Bulk)
    Strictly clean calories: Calamari, Salmon, Tuna, Eggs, Rice, Pasta, Olive Oil etc.

Cycle
    Week 1: The One (3 caps), Omegas, Multi, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne
    Week 2: Same as Week 1
    Week 3: Same as Week 1
    Week 4: Same as Week 1
    Week 5: Same as Week 1
    Week 6: (PCT) 2nd Gear, Prime (6 caps), Multi, Omega
    Week 7: Same as Week 6
    Week 8: Same as Week 6
    Week 9: Same as Week 6
    Week 10: Same as Week 6

Training Style
    High Volume (6-10 rep range)
    I usually go more than 5 sets, I adhere to Arnolds dont stop until you feel you crushed the muscle philosophy. I don't really adhere strictly to 5 sets.
    I lift extremely intensely and always go to absolute failure.

Split
    Chest / Tri
    Back / Shoulder
    Bi / Abs / Calves
    Repeat

I already have very well devloped Hams and thighs (Runner) and I will being doing Deadlifts on back days.

1) What do you guys think about the choice of Prime as PCT? Front load with 9? Not use it at all? Start taking it earlier?

2) How much milk thistle and Hawthorne should I take daily while on "The One" and PCT?

3) How much 2nd Gear should I take on PCT?

4) Should I just take all 3 first thing in morning with Milk thistle, Omega and multi, lots of food??

5) Anything else I should get?

6) Calorie consumption too much? I here you get really hungry and with the insane weight it puts on I doubt gaining fat will be an issue.

I just want to make sure I have everything. Your critiques will be much appreciated thanks : )

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

No critiques?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

I am thinking of substituting Drive for Prime. What do you guys think? Start taking it 1 week before PCT so it takes effect?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

1) What do you guys think about the choice of Prime as PCT? Front load with 9? Not use it at all? Start taking it earlier?
    Prime is not a test booster so I would drop it and add something with test booster abilities such as what was recommended by dirk for PCT for The One. Maybe you could take it on cycle if you want though... as for dosing of Prime, I am not quite sure.
    2) How much milk thistle and Hawthorne should I take daily while on "The One" and PCT?
    The one does not require a cycle support, but if you are wanting to I would match what the cycle support products have.
    3) How much 2nd Gear should I take on PCT?
    2nd gear is listed out exactly how to take in PCT. it is 1 cap per day.
    4) Should I just take all 3 first thing in morning with Milk thistle, Omega and multi, lots of food??
    food you want to eat throughout the day... for obvious reasons. Milk thistle can be spaced throughout the day and so can Omegas.
    5) Anything else I should get?

6) Calorie consumption too much? I here you get really hungry and with the insane weight it puts on I doubt gaining fat will be an issue.
    you want to eat eat eat. Check out the how to gain 15lbs off the one thread. it will help you make the most of it.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for that, I agree. I will drop the Milk Thistle and Hawthorne and the Prime (Too expensive anyway), and pick up Drive, start using about 1 week before PCT. Any other suggestions or critiques?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique my "The ONE" cycle
    By mikeyb123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 02:14 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 03:58 PM
  4. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM