Doing Epistane wile on a 10 week raloxifene journey

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
Hey I'm currently doing a raloxifene redux and I was wondering if I could do epistane wile doing so. I would do 20/20/20/20. Would another SERM be needed for PCT be needed since ralox is running high in my veins? I was thinking of some formestane at the end of the epi cycle for 2 weeks to keep estrogens level to rebound... I would apreciate input, thanks.

CovertOps

Awards
Hey man, I am currently on Raloxifene 60mg per day for reducing gyno. I have been for about a month now. The research I have done on Raloxifene indicates its dominance on the Estrogen (Alpha) Receptor, while Epistane is Estrogen (Beta) dominant. So my theory as well as the many theories I have seen on the web, is if you block both Estrogen Receptors will that defeat gynocomastia faster and more effectively then just with Raloxifene alone? One thing about Estrogen metabolism in the body is the healthier your liver the better your body can rid itself of Estrogen and Estrogen mimicking chemicals found abundantly in our environment, (xenoestrogens). I have incorporated to the best of my ability The Anti-Estrogenic Diet found at defensenutrition.com. This website made me realize how absurd and utterly insulting the doctors were towards gynocomastia when they refused to prescribe me Raloxifene but "prescribed" me nothing more then "it will eventually go away on its own." Unless the proper precautions are met by avoiding estrogenic foods and substances as much as possible I find this highly unlikely. This is allot harder then one might think because soy and soy by-products are found virtually in almost every processed food, then there’s pesticides, and meat and dairy pumped full of Estrogen. So I followed this diet by avoiding estrogen as much as possible and I have trimmed down considerably ( and I already was quite thin!), giving me temporary relief of the intensity of my condition. So on top of Raloxifene and this diet I to want to run Epistane 20mg per day for 4 weeks. I bought Epi Xtreme from Iron labs but what is interesting is there’s a slight difference in the chemical compound.

Epistane/Havoc/Methepitiostane/Hemaguno
(2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol)
Methepitiostane is an oral anabolic steroid derived from dihydrotestosterone. This drug exhibits an anabolic effect that is roughly 12 times more pronounced than its androgenic effect, and also imparts an anti estrogenic effect. RPN’s product Havoc and IBE’s Epistane were introduced at practically the same time and considered interchangeable by many. However, it should be noted that even when two products are identical, users can experience different effects depending on the quality of the isomer, manufacturing process and so on. With Havoc and Epistane they are chemically very slightly different 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 2 (Havoc), and 2, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol (Epistane).

My "Epi Xtreme" is actually 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 2
when IBE Epistane (the original is 2, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol)

So I am waiting on the Epistane until I actually get the exact chemical compound that is making the claims of gyno reduction.

My number one concern with Epistane to reduce gyno is not the fear of aromatization into estrogen, but the stress it will put on the liver. As I learned from defensenutrition.com, the liver is the main organ for metabolising Estrogen, and estrogen related toxins. So the more stresses on the liver the harder it will be to do its job of eliminating estrogen. I would not recommend exceeding 20mg per day for reduction purposes, once I get IBE Epistane I will be running it with milk thistle and dandelion root as well as lots of water.

As for post cycle as long as you don't get impatient and ramp up your Epistane dosage I think the Raloxifene will prevent the possibility of gyno getting worse, but if you want more protection add nolvadex as it competes for the Beta receptor dominantly as well and boosts your Luteinising hormone which boosts your natural testosterone production. On top of that I have heard great pct success from the compound "Inhibit-E" I bought it cheap, try that also if you want to be on the safe side. Defensenutrition.com is selling an all natural aromatize inhibitor that I purchased and as of tomorrow will be taking it along side everything else. Its called Estrogen X and it has no drug compounds within it only all natural anti-estrogenic ingredients derived from fruits, vegetables, and herbs. For me I see it as a no brainer and will be taking Estrogen X probably for a long time even if my gyno completely regresses. Because whenever you naturally suppress estrogen, you naturally increase your testosterone.

Raloxifene and Tamoxifen Treatment of Pubertal Gynecomastia

Lawrence and colleagues report their experience with the use of either raloxifene or tamoxifen, both antiestrogenic agents, in reducing breast size in adolescent boys with benign gynecomastia. The data presented are from a retrospective review of 37 patients: 12 received reassurance alone, 10 received raloxifene (60 mg once daily for 3 to 9 months), and 15 received tamoxifen (10 to 20 mg twice dialy for 3 to 9 months). Baseline studies including LH, FSH, testosterone, and estradiol levels were normal in all subjects and there were no significant differences among the groups with regard to age at initiation of treatment, Tanner stage, BMI or baseline hormone levels. Significant reductions in breast diameter were measured with both raloxifene (2.5cm, 66% reduction) and tamoxifen (2.1cm, 46% reduction). However, a 50% or greater reduction was seen more often in the raloxifene treated group (86% vs 41%). No side effects of the medications were reported.

Epistane™, exhibits a strong, long lasting anti-estrogen effect that is organ tissue specific. This means it works only where you want it to work. Broad range estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors can result in system shut down, aching joints, and decreased IGF-I expression. Epistane™ binds specifically to the 17β-estradiol receptor protein in the target tissues. Because of its long lasting and strong effects on specific tissue, Epistane™ can significantly reduce and reverse the effects of gynocomastia because not only does Epistane™ specifically block estrogen in breast tissue but it induces an estrogen-depleted condition which leads to apoptosis or the death of the breast tissue cells. Studies show that small doses of the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at just 10-20mg/week showed a complete disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% of the male patients in the clinical trail, while the other 75% of the patients showed at least a 50% reduction in the mass and complete loss of pain in just 4-8 weeks. That’s results in 100% of the male users with no side effects. While compounds such as Clomid and Nolvadex also block the 17β-estradiol receptor, they do not elicit the same increase in protein synthesis and strength gains that Epistane™ can offer.