GYNO Dbol/Deca Cycle & Nolva

Jokerx225

Awards
Hey Guys I started my cycle about 6 weeks ago and everything has been going well but the other day i started to feel my nipples get very sore specially the right one and today i can feel a lump on the right side of my nipple. So im wondering if its ok to take Nolvadex during my cycle and how much? I also have Proviron on hand but i heard Nolvadex is better for handling B&$*# Tits

My cycle goes like this
week 1-6 30mg of Dbol
Week 1-7 and then the rest for my Post Cycle HCG 5000IU Once a week
Week 1-12 400mg of Decaplex Once a week

My Gaines have so far been very good when i first started i was at 170 pounds now im at 185 and i can see the diff. I know some of you are going to say i shouldeve used test on my cycle but i wasent able to get any on hand and right now im on a tight budget but so far everything is fine im just worried about my chest. Also is the Nolvadex going to effect my gains in anyway? Any Suggestions would help. Thank you.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
With Deca involved I'd use something for prolactin. Like Cabergoline. Nolva wouldn't be a bad idea because of the Dbol. Both would be ok. Kinda tough to figgure out wich one is the culprit.

Why on earth are you using HCG at the beginning of your cycle? If your not going to run it all the way through, then use it for the last several weeks not the beginning.