First cycle. Critique please.

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
Hello AM, I was hoping you guys could give me the thumbs up on my first cycle.

23 years young.
5'11''
210lbs
mid teens bodyfat (2monthes ago i was 200lb and 12% BF per MMA coache's calipers...)

Durring:
Epi – 10/20/30/30
AI's cycle support
EFA/ fish oil
super cissus

PCT:
AI's PCS
6-oxo – 0/0/0/3/3
Nolvedex XT – 0/1/2/2/2/

Lifting 5 times a week
MMA twice a week

Any comments are REALLY appreciated. Flame only if you include information on WHY im a dumb ass. Thanks in advance

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
10 and 20 mgs doesnt do anything. besides that it looks good to me

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
Thats funny as hell...Damn you have a lot of energy to do all that but then again I work 7 days a week so I'm always tired anyway :)
I'm an estimator at a construction company in Chicago. I sit on my ass all day. I'm full of piss and vinegar by the time my work day is done...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM, I was hoping you guys could give me the thumbs up on my first cycle.

23 years young.
5'11''
210lbs
mid teens bodyfat (2monthes ago i was 200lb and 12% BF per MMA coache's calipers...)

Durring:
Epi – 10/20/30/30
AI's cycle support
EFA/ fish oil
super cissus

PCT:
AI's PCS
6-oxo – 0/0/0/3/3
Nolvedex XT – 0/1/2/2/2/

Lifting 5 times a week
MMA twice a week

Any comments are REALLY appreciated. Flame only if you include information on WHY im a dumb ass. Thanks in advance
any reason why you want to use so many AI's during pct? 3 if you count the resveratrol in the PCS

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
I would add in some Ai's essentials with a pre-workout drink :) but other then that I'm liking the line up. Are you taking any protein shakes or anything else not listed?
1-2 protein shakes/ day.
Surge PWO

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
any reason why you want to use so many AI's during pct?
Because im a pussy and I really want everything to go well?

What can/should i scale back on? Just want everything to go well. Thanks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Because im a pussy and I really want everything to go well?

What can/should i scale back on? Just want everything to go well. Thanks.
well i don't know that your a pussy but, you really only need one. i personally do not ATD and that's what is in nova but plenty of people like it, it has a negative effect on my libido, others have no problem. i would either use 6-oxo or better yet the PCS due to the IC3 and other ingredents in there.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
also, there's been past threads regarding gyno and epi. not saying that to scare you but my reason is that i suggest getting some nolvadex (the SERM) just in case.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So just PCS and nolva for PCT and that's it?
and a partridge in a pear tree.....yea man. you have a SERM there and an AI, some do not even use an AI. i don't think i'm missing anything. if i am i'm sure someone will correct me.....from my past :bandit: i forget things sometime

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
O yea forgot to clarify, nolva or nolva XT? I really dont want to order nolva off the intrawebz. Will XT do the job?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
O yea forgot to clarify, nolva or nolva XT? I really dont want to order nolva off the intrawebz. Will XT do the job?
XT is a AI not a SERM. if you want to go the OTC route then i suggest you check out the countless threads that already exist on this board or check out http://www.otcpct.com

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
Thanks lennox.

I have some Nolva comming to me along with some Clen.

What I think im going to do is run is this:

week 1 and 2: Clen
Week 3 and 4: EC and 11-oxo
Week 5 and 6: Clen
Week 7 and 8: EC and 11-oxo

Then go into my cycle of:

Epi – 10/20/30/30
AI's cycle support
EFA/ fish oil
super cissus

PCT:
AI's PCS
Nolvedex

What do you guys think about this? I would love to go from 210 to 190 before I start bulking. 185 is REALLY lean for me but I also dont want to have to much fluf on me before I start to bulk because it is almost summer time in Chicago...

Also how should I dose the nolve? Thanks agian for all the help.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks lennox.

I have some Nolva comming to me along with some Clen.

What I think im going to do is run is this:

week 1 and 2: Clen
Week 3 and 4: EC and 11-oxo
Week 5 and 6: Clen
Week 7 and 8: EC and 11-oxo

Then go into my cycle of:

Epi – 10/20/30/30
AI's cycle support
EFA/ fish oil
super cissus

PCT:
AI's PCS
Nolvedex

What do you guys think about this? I would love to go from 210 to 190 before I start bulking. 185 is REALLY lean for me but I also dont want to have to much fluf on me before I start to bulk because it is almost summer time in Chicago...

Also how should I dose the nolve? Thanks agian for all the help.
you might want to run the clen after PCT to lean out (and i live in Chi-town and know exactly what your talking about, look like we're going to get a late start to summer anyway). i would run the EPI and then start PCT. Nolva at 20/20/10/10. wait until you stop taking nolva cause you're going to want to keep cals during PCT to keep your gains from the EPI. then start your clen run. cutting before a cycle, there's really no need for that

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
you might want to run the clen after PCT to lean out (and i live in Chi-town and know exactly what your talking about, look like we're going to get a late start to summer anyway). i would run the EPI and then start PCT. Nolva at 20/20/10/10. wait until you stop taking nolva cause you're going to want to keep cals during PCT to keep your gains from the EPI. then start your clen run. cutting before a cycle, there's really no need for that
Yea dude after thinking about this all day it really didnt make sence to do my cut first. Looks like Its time to order the EPI up. I got another 3 weeks till I get the clen and nolve anywaise. Thanks len.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude after thinking about this all day it really didnt make sence to do my cut first. Looks like Its time to order the EPI up. I got another 3 weeks till I get the clen and nolve anywaise. Thanks len.
you are welcome......best of luck to you.