Flier - Would people follow this log?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I have entered a no-holds-bared transformation contest, simply there are no rules. The contest runs until July 15 and I have a good chance at winning because I did very very poorly in my last PCT.

I estimate I will go from 195 at 15% up to 210+ or so around 13-15% then come down to 205 6-8% dry and diced.

I am following DC training then the ultimate diet 2.0.

HERE'S THE CATCH:

I will log the fat loss compounds (DNP! PCGL!) but will not give the names of the other compounds I use. I would be willing to tell friends/vets in PM though...

Is there enough interest for me to log this?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You have my attention, my inbox is not full.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gonna see how many people would be interested...

I put a lot of detail into my logs and plan on making a HUGE change but am very cautious about what I talk about online...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Gonna see how many people would be interested...

I put a lot of detail into my logs and plan on making a HUGE change but am very cautious about what I talk about online...
just use measurements, weight change, lift #'s and photos. doesnt need to get much more detailed than that

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DNP and PGCL, you are my hero. I have been watching PGCL for a while now and would love to watch how it transforms you, but I am too cautious for DNP. Log it and Ill be one of many followers.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DNP and PGCL, you are my hero. I have been watching PGCL for a while now and would love to watch how it transforms you, but I am too cautious for DNP. Log it and Ill be one of many followers.
I've done both several time

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
You got my attention as well this seems interesting log to follow, I'd like a pm... I just cleared some space in my inbox!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys if you have questions PM me...

Not to be a prick but I have no idea what exactly each of you would like to know about.