Proper Nolvadex Use

RLD

Awards
If you notice any gyno during your cycle, should you just take Nolvadex untill the symptons subside then wait till after your cycle for PCT? Or should you continue on Nolvadex throughout the cycle after gyno has occured? Secondly, if you should continue use why on your cycle.. would Nolvadex in the system during cycle effect your gains?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
First question is.......depends what the gyno is from? And what I mean by that is what are you taking. This way some of us can determine what's causing the gyno.

RLD

Awards
None occuring now. My order of T1-Pro should arrive tomarrow from PowerNutrion. All precautions are prepaired for but incase I did experience any sorness, puffyness or lumps in the chest prior to cycle completion of T1-Pro if I should take Nolv and continue from there till end of PCT, or stop if problems subside and then save Nolv till PCT actually starts?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
wait until you feel itchiness to use it imo. Give yourself 2ML or 40 mg (if were talking the liquid form) when you feel discomfort in your nips. However, I'd suggest only taking in this instance/pct for nolva can hinder some of your gains when on.

RLD

Awards
So otherwise is it rare you have to take it while on your cycle? But if I need to, take it till it stops then wait untill my cycle is over to continue PCT.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
So otherwise is it rare you have to take it while on your cycle? But if I need to, take it till it stops then wait untill my cycle is over to continue PCT.
pretty much. just keep in mind, once you have full blown gyno, you aint gonna get rid of it with just nolvadex. Surgery is inevitable. But i wouldnt worry too much man. Just keep an eye on it and if you do feel a little something underneath the skin (ball like), or your nips starts to hurt a bit then definitely dont wait to hit the nolva. 40mg/day. then pyramiding down to 10-20mg/day. Some individuals use nolva throughout their cycle at a low dosage as well... for self insurance. Didnt effect my results.
Sage

RLD

Awards
Ok well If I notice gyno I'll take 40mg till it subsides. Once it goes away then I'll stop Nolva use untill my cycle is complete and then start my PCT as planned.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Ok well If I notice gyno I'll take 40mg till it subsides. Once it goes away then I'll stop Nolva use untill my cycle is complete and then start my PCT as planned.
Sounds Good.
Sage

RLD

Awards
I probably wont be ordering my Nolvadex for another week. But I want to start my T-1 Pro cycle Monday. Is it extremley rare that I may require taking Nolvadex in the middle of the cycle?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nah don't worry. If your nips starting itching bad, just stop your cycle, wait for your pct to arrive and slap yourself on the forehead for not following basic steps.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
A good rule to follow is to purchase all your Nolva/Clomid /whatever before you get the hormones. ALWAYS have then on hand.

Jack Tragic

Awards
:cool: You won't need nolvadex or alike if you're just using 1-test and 4-AD. There is no conversion to estrogen what so ever!

RLD

Awards
I've always been told that PCT shold still be used even after T1-Pro..?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:cool: You won't need nolvadex or alike if you're just using 1-test and 4-AD. There is no conversion to estrogen what so ever!
You're wrong on both counts. Take a couple months to do some research and try not to give bad advice anymore.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto Marcus.

4AD is notorious for converting to both testosterone and estrogen. The estrogen accounts for the bloated/water retention based gains that 4AD gives.

ANY androgen whether it converts to estrogen or not will leave your hormone levels skewed towards high estrogen/low testosterone after a cycle. This is why we use PCT to avoid estrogenic symptoms such as gyno, the desire to cry during Titanic and always demanding we're right about everything.

Supratax

Awards
Ditto Marcus.

4AD is notorious for converting to both testosterone and estrogen. The estrogen accounts for the bloated/water retention based gains that 4AD gives.

ANY androgen whether it converts to estrogen or not will leave your hormone levels skewed towards high estrogen/low testosterone after a cycle. This is why we use PCT to avoid estrogenic symptoms such as gyno, the desire to cry during Titanic and always demanding we're right about everything.
He Hee! :D Nail on the head Bioman!!

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
You especially need nolvadex postcycle.

When you cut off the androgens, your estrogen will skyrocket. This alone can cause gyno. Take nolvadex post cycle. Get it before you start your cycle. Otherwise you are not properly planning ahead and your gains will suffer.

omar castillo

Awards
;) How about anastrozole?
.25 mg every night during your cycle and save the nolva for pCT or in case of a sign of gyno!

Jack Tragic

Awards
I've always been told that PCT shold still be used even after T1-Pro..?
RLD...you're right bro, you SHOULD use it post cycle. But what I'm saying here is that you should NOT have a problem DURING you're cycle with estrogen what so ever (unless you're already prone to it)! Along with your p/c use of nolvadex to block estrogen, it would be in your favor to also cycle 2 bottles of 6 oxo (an EXCELLENT natural and over the counter test booster) untill your test levels are back to normal before ending the nolvadex post cycle...three weeks should be all you need! I had to laugh when I read some of the threads in this forum...there's ALOT of really bad advice being passed around by people who appear to be just a tad on the clueless side! Obviously these folks are some what inexperienced, or young...or BOTH! IN which case you don't NEED a test enhancer. I mean lets face it...were talking about transdermal delivery, NOT GEAR! This stuff doesn't even come any where close to real gear! Is this youre first PH cycle RLD? Jack.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RLD...you're right bro, you SHOULD use it post cycle. But what I'm saying here is that you should NOT have a problem DURING you're cycle with estrogen what so ever (unless you're already prone to it)! Along with your p/c use of nolvadex to block estrogen, it would be in your favor to also cycle 2 bottles of 6 oxo (an EXCELLENT natural and over the counter test booster) untill your test levels are back to normal before ending the nolvadex post cycle...three weeks should be all you need! I had to laugh when I read some of the threads in this forum...there's ALOT of really bad advice being passed around by people who appear to be just a tad on the clueless side! Obviously these folks are some what inexperienced, or young...or BOTH! IN which case you don't NEED a test enhancer. I mean lets face it...were talking about transdermal delivery, NOT GEAR! This stuff doesn't even come any where close to real gear! Is this youre first PH cycle RLD? Jack.
4AD converts to Testosterone. You are right that 4AD doesn't directly convert to estrogen but the increase in Testosterone will cuase the body to also increase estrogen DURING your cycle (because its always want stay in a state of homeostasis). There are mechanisms and pathways that you are not accounting for. So before you tell other people their advice it bad, be sure you know what your talking about first. 4AD shouldn't cause enough of a problem but people that are sensitive can easily start to form gyno type symptoms.

There is no need to use 6-OXO along with Nolvadex post cycle.

Also transdermal delivery has nothing to do with how potent a cycle is. If I use oral, injectable, transdermal, cyclo or whatever, if the doses are accounted for the rate of absortion, then effects will be the same.

And 1-Test is a steroid. It does not convert into anything.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
;) How about anastrozole?
.25 mg every night during your cycle and save the nolva for pCT or in case of a sign of gyno!
Arimidex will help lower circulating estrogen but that does not guarantee gyno will not form. A receptor blocker (Nolva) is always preferred and the best weapon against gyno.

In this case the use of Dex will only hinder gains. Estrogen does so many beneficial things for growth when kept at respectable levels.

RLD

Awards
Jack, yes this my first cycle, but it may be coming to a halting stop. You can read about that in my other thread in the Prohormones section but hopefully this might be taken care of.

Jack Tragic

Awards
I have never seen anyone develop gyno while on a transdermal PH cycle. And...Seeing that p/c you want your natural test levels to come up asap, I def would do the 6 oxo w/nolva as opposed to nolva alone. Also, I feel that we should not compare transdermal delivery of PH's to injected AAS! Granted, 1-test IS a steroid (so it's classified), but it is nothing like test prop, enanthate, phenylprop., or decanoate. Do you really think you'de have any luck putting any of these in a transdermal mix and applying them to your skin? We already know what the absorbtion rate would be compared to injecting...right?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So just because YOU haven't seen it means that its not possible? From your posts it doesn't seem you have much experience with dermals as you seem to have a great misunderstanding of them. People have put test base in dermal mixes and have gained the eqivalent to any ester based test cycle. I said as long as you adjust for absortion rates the reuslts will be the same over the long run. There is a reason many HRT clinics use patches. As far as raising testosterone post cycle, thats obivous but what you don't understand is that lowering estrogen to subphysiologiocal levels only increases the chances ot rebound further down the line when anti-e's are discontinued. People tihnk they can just stack any anti-e together at the end of a cycle and it increases test proudction faster. It just doens't work that way.

Test levels don't rise rapidly post cycle but LH levels do. Its the response of the testes to increased LH pulses that cuase recovery and that takes time. Thinking more is better is just not undertanding the mechanisms of recovery. Nolva and HCG are the best at this.

I didn't compare 1-test to Test. You said GEAR. Last time I checked Anavar, Winny and Primo are all gear but in no way will give you substantial gains. You could probably easily gain more from a 4AD/1-Test cycle than using any of those alone. Nobody would use them alon but it is GEAR.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Do you really think you'de have any luck putting any of these in a transdermal mix and applying them to your skin? We already know what the absorbtion rate would be compared to injecting...right?
It doesn't matter how you get them in your system. 100mg of test in your system will react the same no matter how its delivered.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter how you get them in your system. 100mg of test in your system will react the same no matter how its delivered.
Bobo, but as you say, as long as you account for the absorbation rate, it will react the same.

I think a lot of people misconstrue the notion of 100mg test applied in a transdermal application is equal to that of 100mg test in an injectable application.

They forget that injectable is about 99% absorbed whereas transdermal is what? 15%? Which means if you are applying 83mg of 4-ad, for example, twice a day, 7 days a week that equates to 1162mg/week and using an absorbation rate of 15% puts the amount in your system on a weekly basis around 174mg.

Aaron

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
the absorption rate is in the 30-40% range. 15% of which is converted to test. Which means that 4.5 - 6% of the 4-ad that is rubbed on your skin is converted into test.
cc

PSKlifter

Awards
any suggestions for sites that are trusted, tried and true, for nolva at reasonable prices?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks beezle. Is this stuff legit? I ve never heard of a liquid form, and I ve never heard of this specific product. And at that price, wtf? Do you have experience w/ this particular one? If so, and comments or feedback?
Matt (custom) is a solid guy and would be risking one hell of a reputation if he fucked over customers, perhaps even a beating? ;)

Liquid products are ok. It's a "legal" way of making them available cause as you know, nolva is a script only compound.

Research chemicals is where its' at ;)

A

PSKlifter

Awards
Matt (custom) is a solid guy and would be risking one hell of a reputation if he fucked over customers, perhaps even a beating? ;)

Liquid products are ok. It's a "legal" way of making them available cause as you know, nolva is a script only compound.

Research chemicals is where its' at ;)

A
thanks for the info. if this stuff works as well as any other tab of nolv, at this price, damn! why go anywhere else. i had just never heard of this specific prod, thats why i questioned it. but its seems worth a shot. thanks again, lol, yea, gotta give it up for "research" products!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info. if this stuff works as well as any other tab of nolv, at this price, damn! why go anywhere else. i had just never heard of this specific prod, thats why i questioned it. but its seems worth a shot. thanks again, lol, yea, gotta give it up for "research" products!
Stick around and the power of research chemicals will take hold of you.

Now.. go forth young grass hoppa!! :D

A

PSKlifter

Awards
Stick around and the power of research chemicals will take hold of you.

Now.. go forth young grass hoppa!! :D

A
since you seemed informed on this, may as well get your opinion. would this research chemical be used the same in an experiment as the tabs might be? ie 20 mg ed for the same length of the cycle? my original plan for pct was to run nolva w/ 6 oxo and go old school w/ some zma and tribosten for a lil extra libido kick. i figure better safe than sorry and theres no such thing as overkill for pct. ur suggestions?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure others have more knowledge than I in regards to the 6oxo but I don't think you need that and it a waste of your money.

Depending on cycle length and how hard I was shutdown, I run my Nolva PCT like:

week 1: 60MG ED
week 2: 40MG ED
week 3: 20MG ED
week 4: 20MG ED

Same potency for liquid as with tabs.

A

PSKlifter

Awards
I'm sure others have more knowledge than I in regards to the 6oxo but I don't think you need that and it a waste of your money.

A
thanks for all your info bro. it is appreciated!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

A
I note on the bottle it measures as 20MG per ml, and the bottle totals 50 ml, so essentially the one bottle from CNW covers a full recovery period. As in 3ml ED for the first week, 2ml ED for the second, 1ml ED for the third and fourth. Would this be right?

PSKlifter

Awards
I note on the bottle it measures as 20MG per ml, and the bottle totals 50 ml, so essentially the one bottle from CNW covers a full recovery period. As in 3ml ED for the first week, 2ml ED for the second, 1ml ED for the third and fourth. Would this be right?
yes, with one bottle you would have a full pct with little left over. i did receive mine in the mail the other day. looks a little interesting, but if effective cant beat the price.

Jimmy_magix

Awards
Does anyone more experienced have a response to this?

In the Nolva/Clomid FAQ in the stickies section, this was said

"What dose of the liquid products do I take?

Again, treat these products like tabs. How much would you take if you had a hundred or so tabs on hand? If you do not know, I wont explain here and you should discard your anabolics ASAP, because you're clueless. Doses will differ from person to person, I generally play it on the safe side and start at 200mgs ED for a week, 100mgs ED for a week, 50mgs ED for a week. This is something you will have to assess yourself. Im sure you can search around and get your answer. Some start at 300mgs ED for a week, the standard I believe is 200mgs ED for a week. "

What I am wondering is if these liquid solutions are affected by issues of bioavailability as many of the other orally administered substances are. If the knowledgeable people can't be bothered to go into much detail, a simple link would suffice.

Are this individuals' dosages correct?