What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have seen all different ratios from different posts.

BDC ratio in their gel is 2:1 AD to T-1.

Just like to get some feed back from bros.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Depends....

1:2   4-ad:1-test  Good for lean gains

1:1   4-ad:1-test still good for lean gains but some water will be observed....

2:1   4-ad:1-test good for bulking..Water gains and some BF gains possibly..

I like 1:1.5  6g 4-ad 9g 1-test 30 day supply.. Works good for lean gains.. Hope this sheds a little light.. Talk to ya..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Depends....

1:2   4-ad:1-test  Good for lean gains

1:1   4-ad:1-test still good for lean gains but some water will be observed....

2:1   4-ad:1-test good for bulking..Water gains and some BF gains possibly..

I like 1:1.5  6g 4-ad 9g 1-test 30 day supply.. Works good for lean gains.. Hope this sheds a little light.. Talk to ya..
DAMN bro Karma for you.

THANKS

dozer3

Board Supporter
Awards
i finished a 1-t cycle two weeks ago. i gained 12 lbs. and kept bf about the same, so i'm really happy with the results. my problem was the lethergy. i had planned on doing a 5 week cycle, 2 months off, and then another 5 week cycle. starting about the fourth week it hit me hard and i wound up stopping at the end of 4 weeks. after experiencing that i would be reluctant to up the 1-test levels any higher. i'm thinking my best cycle is probably 1-t for three weeks. i didn't notice any other side effects though.

SteveDFW

Awards
i finished a 1-t cycle two weeks ago. i gained 12 lbs. and kept bf about the same, so i'm really happy with the results. my problem was the lethergy. i had planned on doing a 5 week cycle, 2 months off, and then another 5 week cycle. starting about the fourth week it hit me hard and i wound up stopping at the end of 4 weeks. after experiencing that i would be reluctant to up the 1-test levels any higher. i'm thinking my best cycle is probably 1-t for three weeks. i didn't notice any other side effects though.
How many mg.'s were you using daily?

Any weigh gain at all during the 4th week? If so, how much?

Thanks

dozer3

Board Supporter
Awards
sorry for the delay. i was using the bdc moderate dosing of 1 squirt twice a day. i also did the usual supps, flax, vitamine and lots of calories. i started gaining weight the second week and continued until i finished the cycle. i've been off cycle about two weeks now and i still weigh 168, which is were i was when i finished. i'm just hoping to keep the gains i got and keep improving from here.