Epistane cycle

jcrawford05

jcrawford05

Awards
Planning out my Epistane pulse cycle to bulk and will post updates and results after month of hardcore research everyday I have read more about this stuff then anything in the last 4 years of college
still not 100% sure everyone seems to do something a lil different...

OPEN TO HELP please do

3000+ cal clean bulking diet no probelm
stats below

I have taken 1ad and M1T when they were legal have little left over gyno (due to no PCT I was in highschool and didn't know what I was doing supp store guy told me it would make me big so I took them..) maybe this will help with the little gyno? I have educated myslef now over 5 years of lifting...

OK

always MULTI V, EFA, BCAA

on cycle:
Epistane Pulse
cycle support (contains milk thistle should I not take on ON days?)

legal post cycle:
post cycle support
?novedex xt?
or 6oxo?

AS ON Epistane website
week 1 pre lift post lift
m 10
t
w 10 10
th
fr 10 10

week 2
m 20 10
t
w 20 10
th
fr 20 10

week 3 OFF

week 4 OFF

week 5
m 20 10
t
w 20 20
th
fr 20 20

week 6
m 20 20
t
w 20 20
th
fr 20 20

THEN POST cycle
-----------------------------
stats
age 22
180lbs (AM after piss) 8.6%bf

BODY PART

NECK 17

CHEST around lats 42

L FOREARM noflex 12.5

R FOREARM noflex 12.5

L ARM 15.5

R ARM 15.5

WAIST 33

L QUAD 22.5

R QUAD 22.75

L CALF 14.75

R CALF 14.75

?what do you think?
Def want only OTC products
people claim 10 lbs pulsing and with my nutrition "know how" I think I could easily hit that in 6 weeks maybe get to 190+?
THANKS!!!

jcrawford05

jcrawford05

Awards
Jeez... no questions or comments? insults? nothing? haha

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
man I would take 30mg a day. But thats just me. I was taking 40 for the last 2 weeks

jcrawford05

jcrawford05

Awards
do you mean take 30 the whole time
or instead of taking 40 for week 5,6 take 30 instead

jcrawford05

jcrawford05

Awards
Good thinng I didn't start yet... now I read that the two week off in the middle theory as posted on the Epistane webpage is false... so is it just 6 weeks only on lifting days? I would love to just do a regular cycle but dont want to mess (legality) with/ dont know where to get legit novla...

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
man if you are wanting a good bulking cycle i would recommend the tren/epistane stack. I have not used this stack. I used the ah-89/hmg stack but I know several people who just got done doing their bulking stack while I did a cutting cycle and they got impressive results. So 4 weeks tren extreme 4 weeks epistane (hmg)

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
how old are you? and I dont know about pulsing. I used the epistane const every day

jcrawford05

jcrawford05

Awards
how old are you? and I dont know about pulsing. I used the epistane const every day
I'm 22.. I just read reddog's results thread and he just pulsed 3x a week for 4 weeks with liver support and test booster gained 9lbs and had good boners I can throw in post cycle support and call it a done cycle... I think thats what I am going to do. thats all im looking for nothing crazy or involving illegal things like novla etc. i cant afford to get in trouble... im just looking for a boost to break through my plateau...

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya I had no issues with libido while on the ep. But as soon as I started the post cycle I had **** for hours and hours and hours but never ever ever get off. It pisses me off. Girlfriend loves it because I can go for hours. But I am ready punch a hole in the wall.