DNP JOURNEY

gunz

Awards
this will serve as my log for my run with dnp which will be starting 2weeks from today (posted so early so people interested have chance to sub)

currently running
1g test-e weekly
.5mg arimidex mon,tues,weds
30mg tren a daily

the tren will be cut out today my planned cycle for dnp is as follows
250mgs days 1-3
500mgs days 3-21

now im not sure if ill last that long on the dnp but thats the plan as of right now

starting stats are
5ft 8in
265lbs
17%bodyfat

i will update this post with my planned diet when i finish it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will be interesting. any reason for the tren ace instead of enan particularly?

gunz

Awards
will be interesting. any reason for the tren ace instead of enan particularly?
it was my first time running tren didnt want to get sides i couldnt remove within a couple days

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, makes sense for sure. Whats interesting though is that some of the sides you get with ace seem to not happen with enan. funny really.

First time with dnp too?

gunz

Awards
yeah, makes sense for sure. Whats interesting though is that some of the sides you get with ace seem to not happen with enan. funny really.

First time with dnp too?
yea first time with dnp too................only side i got from the tren though was after about 4weeks my kidneys felt like i was running high dosed h-drol again which is why i was thinking about pulling out the tren about now and give my kidneys a break before its dnp time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some tidbits for you, there is some research that shows that dessicated liver tabs (or eating a bit of beef liver) will help avoid some of the health related sides of dnp. Keep antioxidant levels high - bio-mend from applied nutriceuticals and noxidant from RPN are great choices, vitamin c taken in like 100mg tabs every hour or two is also handy. Poseidon or taking a fair bit of calcium pyruvate will help with cramps. And if for some reason you absolutely need to go an hour or two without sweating like a hooker in church, take a tbsp of vegetable glycerin in some water.

gunz

Awards
Some tidbits for you, there is some research that shows that dessicated liver tabs (or eating a bit of beef liver) will help avoid some of the health related sides of dnp. Keep antioxidant levels high - bio-mend from applied nutriceuticals and noxidant from RPN are great choices, vitamin c taken in like 100mg tabs every hour or two is also handy. Poseidon or taking a fair bit of calcium pyruvate will help with cramps. And if for some reason you absolutely need to go an hour or two without sweating like a hooker in church, take a tbsp of vegetable glycerin in some water.
thanks for the info i didnt know that about the liver tabs ill have to picxk up a good bit of them since there cheap any way and as far as all the antioxidents and vitamins go i will be taking PLENTY PLENTY of all them just to be safe and ill be picking up a thermometer to moniter my temperature throughout the cycle if it goes past 100 ill probally back off the dose a bit

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
I definitely wanna say good luck buddy, cuz I "heard" that shyt is ruff! Keep us up to date, cuz I wanna see the before and after!

gunz

Awards
first dose will be monday and as long as i dont die i will ride out the side effects (even if i can no longer take it) just so theres another dnp log for people to learn from

-unless my temp goes above 102 after that i will be backing off the dose or stopping

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
first dose will be monday and as long as i dont die i will ride out the side effects (even if i can no longer take it) just so theres another dnp log for people to learn from

-unless my temp goes above 102 after that i will be backing off the dose or stopping
Days 3-10 are going to be the critical days that you'll need to pat the most attention too as the 500mg dosage will be building up. I used 100 as my temp guage, but never even got close to it. You should be fine.

Comment - I'd avoid clothing and bedding you happen to be fond of.

gunz

Awards
tommorow is the day a little bit nervous but not too much training is DC training so ill be hitting the weights saturday,monday,wednesday and cardio for 30mins on my off days ill be back tommorow..

gunz

Awards
and i should probally inform you all that as of 3days ago the tren is back in at 30mg daily and my arimidex has been upped to 1mg daily along with 1g test e weekly and at the end of my dnp run ill be taking clen for 2weeks to prevent any potential rebound

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whew, a mg of arimidex a day eh? tabs or research?

gunz

Awards
whew, a mg of arimidex a day eh? tabs or research?
research just to keep any estrogen out hopefully once i go to bulking ill change it to .5mg eod if im still on 1g test if i go down to 250mg test for hrt ill probaly either take it out completly or keep it in at .25mg eod

casperriecke

Awards
I'll begin my cycle in a few days.

1-3 200mg
4-6 400mg
7-11 600mg
12 800mg

I'll tell you my resualts later.

gunz

Awards
I'll begin my cycle in a few days.

1-3 200mg
4-6 400mg
7-11 600mg
12 800mg

I'll tell you my resualts later.
good luck dude .is that your first cycle with dnp?

and feel free to log your progress in this thread if you can i think it would be cool to have an inferno type cycle and a longer lower dose cycle to compare side by side

gunz

Awards
and a question for people who have ran this before i was just informed about 10 minutes ago that i have a chance to go back to high school and get my diploma now would dnp make that difficult around 500mg daily or should i leave it at 250mg daily for a longer cycle?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Doing ANYTHING is hell for me with that much DNP in me...

gunz

Awards
i understand everything would be hell but how would sweating and smelling be?
as long as the sides just make me feel like crap ill be fine i just dont wanna be sitting in a class already twice the size as most the kids sweating like its 200 degrees in there

gunz

Awards
hmmmm ill probally ride it out an take it as planned ill try and see how much glycerin helps

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
i understand everything would be hell but how would sweating and smelling be?
as long as the sides just make me feel like crap ill be fine i just dont wanna be sitting in a class already twice the size as most the kids sweating like its 200 degrees in there
That's the hell part, it feels like 200 degrees and your body reacts that way. I always had to bring multiple shirts with me because of sweating. I would sweat through my shirt more just sitting at my desk than most people would after 1 hour of cardio.

gunz

Awards
That's the hell part, it feels like 200 degrees and your body reacts that way. I always had to bring multiple shirts with me because of sweating. I would sweat through my shirt more just sitting at my desk than most people would after 1 hour of cardio.
did anyone notice the sweating?

gunz

Awards
and instead of going from 250mg after 3 days to 500mg ill probally be dosing it like this
(caps come in 250mg doses)

days1-3 -250mgs
days4-7 -375mgs (1and a half caps)
days8-? -500mgs(this will be until i can no longer handle the sides.)

the dose will not be increased if i am seeing weight loss and results at a lower dose and or temp being at 101 or higher

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
did anyone notice the sweating?
Absolutely. I tend to run hot anyways, but when you're wearing a shirt and the it is completely SOAKED through, people are like WTF? I got by through having a fan in my office and bringing extra shirts to change into.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmm ill probally ride it out an take it as planned ill try and see how much glycerin helps
the glycerin will help, but only for an hour or two at a time, and you dont want to OD on glycerin

gunz

Awards
took the first 250mg cap at 2:20pm from here on out it will be taken in the am

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know because of the long halftime issue, you can get an inbetween dose by taking a single cap every 18 hrs. so then over 2 days you'd take 3 caps in the end. still the first few days do just 1 cap.

gunz

Awards
you know because of the long halftime issue, you can get an inbetween dose by taking a single cap every 18 hrs. so then over 2 days you'd take 3 caps in the end. still the first few days do just 1 cap.
that would probaly be easier than taking 1 and a half of them ,and safer than jumping right to 500mg so i could probaly do some thing like
days1-3- 1cap every 24hours
days4-7- 1cap every 18hours
days8-?- 1cap every 12hours

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, although i'm thinking you wont hit the 1 every 12 without sweating balls

gunz

Awards
well like i said earlier the dosing is certainly not set in stone at all if im feel crazy and am getting decent weight loss at a lower dose then there will be no need to bump it up more than likely i probally wont need to go over 1 pill every 18hours or i could have a temp of 99.9 at just 1pill every 24hours idk yet im just gonna listen to what my body tells me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and dont be surprised if weight starts to go up at first :D

gunz

Awards
i know im not sure if ill weigh myself the first week or not i probally will just to keep track in here but yea im able to handle the mind games from the bloat couldnt be much worse than a gram of test without an anti lol

casperriecke

Awards
hey bro.
yea, this is my first dnp cycle. I've been reading for ages about it.
I will text you about my progress!

BF: 14%
Been training for: 5 yr.
Weight: 90kg.

I will begin in a few days ;)

gunz

Awards
my temp before taking my dose was 98.2 (and i felt hot then for some reason) so any increase i would imagine is from the dnp

gunz

Awards
im gonna take second dnp capsule today at 6:30am in(20mins) this is the time i will be taking it tommorow aswell only reason i took it late yesterday is because it came here later than it was supposes to but i figure because of the long half life ill be ok taking my first and second dose so close together and as of right now no sides to speak of yet weight is at
262.2lbs

gunz

Awards
just got back from my first day back to high school man idk wtf i was thinking going back there im 23 years old and have teenage girls hitting on me lol but anyway i started sweating pretty good by the end of the day my shirt was soaked in sweat and i had to change it other than that though everything is going good i was pretty damn thirsty all the time though even though i was defniently drinking enough (enough for me is 3gallons by the end of the day) plus a gallon of green tea i drink throughout the day but yea ill update again tommorow morning with weight and pill taken unless something major changes then ill update sooner.

casperriecke

Awards
sounds really got bro! Progress is been made! love it
oh yea, my dnp is coming tomorrow (i hope) :woohoo:

gunz

Awards
anyone have any idea if say i was to take 500mgs on thurs and fri wouldnt that effect me mainly on saturday and sunday if i was to go back on to a 250mg dose for the other 5days out of the week just so i can have more fat melting off during the weekends when i wont mind the sides as much?

gunz

Awards
you think theres a good chance it would work? and if so should i try it like 750mgs on thurs and 500 on fri then back to my 250 dose for 5 days?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd try the 500 thurs, 500 fri, 250 sat/etc first and see how it goes. it will still be a little elevated monday. You may find that after day 3 it sucks at 250

gunz

Awards
true that ....surely if 250mg sucks bad i wont be doing that but if im finding im ok with 250mgs i probally will try 500 on thurs and friday before getting crazy with it lol matter of fact i dont think it would be smart to go above 500 on my first cycle anyways with 500 i should do just fine as a max dose

gunz

Awards
yea ill probally stay on 250 for at least 4 doses because my first 2 doses were closer together

gunz

Awards
took 3rd pill (250mg) this morning no sides to speak of yet other than feeling a little warmer at times weight is still at 262.2 will update later on

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
rampage jackson Cycle Logs 24