--==<<Rod is.. H-drol time!!! Bloodworks,bioforge+6oxo PCT>>==--

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
Hello everybody!

INTRO: I'm 24 years old. I started training at 14, like everybody messed up with training and nutrition for 2-3 years before starting to research and getting really into it. Obtained good results from my 18-19 to 22s (I was 96kgs but with a bit of bodyfat, around 12-13%).
Last year I made a disaster; since I started working as a model I had to shrink (aka loose all my muscles), so I did a crash diet for a lot of time with hypo and hyper calories, stopped working out and shrank to 73-74 kgs (I'm 1.87-88 of height!!)!!

But I'm fed up, since maybe I'll move to USA modelling where they want bigger guys I'm rebuilding myself, I started training again from december more or less.
I was ****ing cut and now I begin to be a bit "smooth". Anyway....

LOG DESCRIPTION: this will be a log with prebloodwork (I'll post em on wednesday), postbloodwork (post em 15-20days after end of PCT), pre and after pics (just a pair of shots to show visible progresses) and principal stats measured every week.

CYCLE AIM: I'm already lean/clean bulking, I'm meso-endo so I don't have problem going up and since I dieted for so long I hope H.drol and a slightly hypercaloric diet will have an "anabolic rebound" effect on me. So I'll just go for a clean/lean bulk since I cannot in any case become too much "bulky" for my work.

CYCLE GEAR AND STRUCTURE:

Precycle
-1 week CEL Cycle Assist

On-cycle
-50/75/75/75/75 CEL H-drol
-8/8/8/8/0 CEL Cycle Assist
-0/0/0/400/400mg Sam-E (since I will run out cycle assist and I have a bit of sam-e left)

PCT
(staples will be Biotivia Bioforge and 6-oxo)
-3/3/3/3 Bioforge (go to Biotivia for nutritional facts)
-100/200/300/300 6-oxo
-400/400/0/0 Sam-E

DIET:more or less 40p/35c/25f. Nothing magical, complex carbs just around WO (+/- 3hours) and kcalories around 2800-3000/die.

TRAINING: high volume; 25-30sets for big muscles, 20-25 for small ones.

mon:chest/shoulders supersetted
tue: back/traps (deadlifts inside today)
wed: legs
thurs: bic/tric supersetted
fri: rest
sat: 5x5 strenght oriented (with squat, military, bench, rows)
sunday: rest

STARTING STATS: 85kgs (187lbs) at 9-10%BF

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
Reserved For Pre And Post Pics

PRE PICS (I shot first and second pics in different moments)

Last edited:
rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
Reserved For Pre And Post Bloodworks

PRE CYCLE BLOODWORKS

Damn! I'm really happy. These aren't really "baseline" values since they are taken EXACTLY 2 days after concluding a standalone bioforge run, anyway they can show me how effective it has been to raise my testo....never been so high lol!!

My last hormonal panel (6-7months ago) were:
total testosterone: 7.75ng/ml and now is 9.9ng/ml!
fsh was 2.85mUI/ml and now is 3.25
lh was 1.66 mUI/ml and now is 1.78
So bioforge did his job quite weel and i really hope will kick me back like this again after PCT!!! :D

Recapping: down here the PRE CYCLE (post bioforge) BLOODWORKS I'll use as a baseline for this Halo run

p.s. sorry I'm still a newbie on board so I gotta put link ;) (remove the asterisk and clear the space between jpg...for the lazy minded lol)

h*tp://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scansione0003o.jpg

h*tp://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scansione0002p.jpg

h*tp://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scansione0001g.jpg

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
RESERVED FOR FINAL REVIEW

RESERVED FOR FINAL REVIEW

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
1st DAY

1st DAY

COMMENTS: so I'm starting the first dose today. Took 50mg all at once 20mins before breakfast. When I'll be at 75mg I'll take 50mg at once before WO (in the morning) and 25mg in the afternoon.

TRAINING: no training today

POSITIVE SIDES: nothing to report. The first day I'm not expecting anything obviously.

NEGATIVE SIDES: I checked my blood pressure and I was a bit higher than normal around 125/68. But I think was just a bit of anxiety.

STARTING STATS: 85kgs (187lbs) at ~9-10% BF

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice set up; looking forward to the Blood panels. Also, I've had my eye on Biotivia Bioforge, so I'm interested in your assessment.
Subscribed!
Good luck.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im on board man, i plan on doing a cycle mid-late april.

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
Nice set up; looking forward to the Blood panels. Also, I've had my eye on Biotivia Bioforge, so I'm interested in your assessment.
Subscribed!
Good luck.
Crazy libido and recover for me on Bioforge. I just finished a solo recomp cycle with it
My bloodworks are coming on tuesday...gonna post em as soon as possible!

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
2nd DAY

2nd DAY

COMMENTS: high bp was just a bit of anxiety. As a matter of fact today everything went back at normal range. Stay tuned because tomorrow I'm posting baseline bloodowork (actually "pumped" by a bioforge solo cycle)

TRAINING: Back/trap training today. Went for around 24 total sets, energy and strenght up and running!

POSITIVE SIDES: strenght is going up on almost all the exercises but it's not possible to say it's halo yet. Obviously since I started again training after a lot of time off, the strenght increase is totally normal. Vascularity was increased. Maybe this is the compound.....or maybe not. I'm always terribly vascularized (no you can't see in those pics) so I'm expecting something really "strong" in this case.

NEGATIVE SIDES: Nothing

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
Bump! I've upped pre cycle bloodworks up there!!

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
3rd DAY

3rd DAY

COMMENTS: so today was 3rd day. Overall no visible "mutations" obviously but some things are already starting I suppose....

TRAINING: Chest high volume devastation. Never had such a good pump....I destroyed chest from every angolation and hit totally external and internal part of pectoralis. Perfect workout

POSITIVE SIDES: Ok since this morning vascularization is increasing! And it's immediately visible on my arms and chest, is like if I'm always pumped....is it the halo kickin' in? I don't ****ing care lemme in my placebo **** lol
Tonight I had an oak with my girlfriend instead of my usual male sexual organ....so libido is up.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PRE CYCLE BLOODWORKS

Damn! I'm really happy. These aren't really "baseline" values since they are taken EXACTLY 2 days after concluding a standalone bioforge run, anyway they can show me how effective it has been to raise my testo....never been so high lol!!

My last hormonal panel (6-7months ago) were:
total testosterone: 7.75ng/ml and now is 9.9ng/ml!
fsh was 2.85mUI/ml and now is 3.25
lh was 1.66 mUI/ml and now is 1.78
So bioforge did his job quite weel and i really hope will kick me back like this again after PCT!!! :D

Recapping: down here the PRE CYCLE (post bioforge) BLOODWORKS I'll use as a baseline for this Halo run

p.s. sorry I'm still a newbie on board so I gotta put link ;) (remove the asterisk and clear the space between jpg...for the lazy minded lol)

h*tp://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scansione0003o.jpg

h*tp://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scansione0002p.jpg

h*tp://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scansione0001g.jpg
Great!!! Your total test level is insane,and it was already pretty high pre-Bio Forge! Great number on free test also!

Fantastic!

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
I agree! This would be a solid stack
Damn...I'd like to have tried something like that but I already planned 6oxo.

For sure bioforge+formex is gonna be my otc ptc for my next cycle (was thinking bout the one)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
nice lookin log man this should treat you well

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
4th DAY

4th DAY

COMMENTS: Still nothing particular to report...

TRAINING: Was shoulder day...I undertrained a bit...I had lot more to give but I kept a bit...

POSITIVE SIDES: Vascularization is always present

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
5th & 6th DAY

5th & 6th DAY

COMMENTS: I skipped yesterday update, sorry but I was pretty busy. Stay tuned because every 8 days I'll post a weekly mini review with updated pics and other significative info.

TRAINING: On 5th day I trained legs (training centered around hack squat and SLDL....I know it sucks but my new gym doesn't have a rack!! I'm gonna change soon for this reason I cannot train without full deep squatting). Training was pretty intense as usual but no particular "boosts" yet...
On 6th day (today) I was supposed to train bi-tris supersetted but I was so much in "lethargic" mode and I endend up not to train. I will train tomorrow morning though, no problem, 1 day of rest it's ok.

POSITIVE SIDES: My veins continue to be there, 24/7 totally pumped. So a light vascularization always present since I started the compound.

NEGATIVE SIDES: Since yesterday a bit of lethargy is sneaking in...but I don't wanna accentuate it psychologically so I'm just gonna ignore it for now.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good going so far, have you noticed any new PR's?

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
Good going so far, have you noticed any new PR's?
Actually I'm not maxing out.

I started just a couple of months ago training again after a quite long pause so I'm literally ramping the lifts all the way up at every session without problem, all muscular memory. For that reason I'm not posting anything more precise about lifts, I wouldn't be helpful. I will just detail about body composition, energy and endurance increase. After the halo during PCT i plan to shift toward a strenght oriented routine anyway. So I will cover this later.

In any case, if I'll notice a big increase in strenght I'll post it.

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
NEW TRAINING ROUTINE

Next week I'm bumping compound up to 75mg. I'll start a new high volume, high frequency routine, the ones I respond better to.
I had to find a way to train 2x week each muscle, keeping a high volume and resting on sat and sunday (since I usually travel on weekends) so here it is...really proud of this split :D:

mon: push+squat
tue: pull+deadlift
wed: shoulders-legs (legs medium effort since they'll be drained from squat and DL)
thur: bic/tri supersetted
fri: chest/back-trap supersetted
sat: rest
sun: rest

or the other way I still gotta decide if prioritize strenght or hypertrophy

mon:chest/back-trap supersetted
tue:bi/tri supersetted
wed: shoulder-legs
thurs: pull+deadlifts
fri: push+squat
sat:rest
sun:rest

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
We are allowed to post about Bio Forge now? Last time I tried my thread was deleted.

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
7th DAY (03-14)

COMMENTS: Ooooook I think finally after one week the compound is starting to have some nice effect...actually I kept an average of 3000Kcals/die and stayed around 40-45% of carbs, 30-35% of pro and the rest of fats, weight is up but fat is down! I was really surprised! But wait tonight please I'm gonna post weekly overview with measurements, diet statistics, some pics and overall first impressions.

TRAINING: Trained bi/tri in superset. What do I have to say... I usually have an amazing pump with this workout due to the antagonist workout but today was really crazy!!! I swear my arms were exploding and in the shower I couldn't put the soap on me due to muscle soreness/pump lol! Here is my workout, about 4 sets and 10 reps for every exercise, WO is designed to hit overall, internal, external and brachialis of the biceps and long,lateral, medial part of the triceps (yeah, I'm very anal when talking bout isolation work...but that's what works for me :D)

-BB Curls // Skull Crusher
-BB Preacher Curls // Straight Bar Pulldowns
-DB Hammer Curls // Straight Bar Pushdowns
-DB Hammer Crossbody Curls // Bodyweight Dips

POSITIVE SIDES: Pump was crazy at the gym during and after training. Endurance was clearly above the normal levels and I upped weights without problems.

NEGATIVE SIDES: A bit of light light tachicardia spread all over the day. But it's ok. BP is around 130-70 (I have a slight extrasystolis).

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
1st WEEK OVERVIEW, PICS and IMPRESSIONS

WEIGHT: 193.6 (+6 lbs). So weight is up. I'm gaining again my lost muscle mass. I'm gaining fast because of muscle memory but it's wonderful because since the last 3 days I'm starting to lean out!!!

BF: I started at 9-10% being on the 10side...now I look like on the lower side. I've used AccuMeasure but I wasn't able to take accurate measurements so just mirror and "fingers" (look at the pics to believe what I say). When I started the cycle 8 days ago and the clean bulk diet I was a bit "bloated" but now it has been 2-3 days I'm leaning out....I think this is H-Drol helping since I've never been able to increase my weight and lower bf at the same moment!

DIET/NUTRITION: was at 2800-3000Kcal/die with 30-35%pro, 40-45% carbs and 25% fat. Complex carbs coming from oatmeals, whole wheat bread; simple coming from marmalade and fruits. Carbs ingested pre and post workout. Around +/- 3 hours around.
I discovered this macro breakdown is great for staying all year lean...whether your desire is bulking or cutting. No need for anything else.
Reminder: I'm working as a model so I cannot ABSOLUTELY go for the fast bulk style...even if I'd like to :D

TRAINING: the first days I didn't notice any particular changes but the last 2 days of the week I noticed tremendous pumps during and after training!

POSITIVE/VISIBLE EFFECTS: Vascularity is increased (and on me is really visible since my veins are ALWAYS popped out...even when I'm not on cycle or anything at all), energy is increasing during workouts.
I'm highly euphoric and my libido is really crazy! My girlfriend says I gotta put some ice down there. So everything is really good in the "bottom department".

NEGATIVE SIDES: Slightly increase in blood pressure. Stabilizied at around 130/70.

OVERALL COMMENTS: I'm starting now to see the leaning effects of H.drol and I'm loving em :D!!! Today I'm bumping it to 75mg for the second week....let's rock!!!

See my pics for vascularity and leaning effects.

Last edited:
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pics taken cold? if so the vascularity is pretty impressive..

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
pics taken cold? if so the vascularity is pretty impressive..

Yep buddy! Took a pair of hours ago and didn't workout today. Anyway I'm always like that but now it's like more pronounced. And I'm leaning out...I can notice it clearly.

:dl:

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
8th DAY

COMMENTS: Today was my first day at 75mg. Nothing particular to report, I didn't train, I went to the movie and cheated with damn McDonald's (yesterday cheated with a pizza :D)

TRAINING: No training today

POSITIVE SIDES: as I said in the weekly review; I'm going up but bf is going slightly down! So leaning effects, strengh and endurance are slightly up also in the last 2-3 days.

NEGATIVE SIDES: Just BP increase....around 130/7[/QUOTE]

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, you better buck up and stop cheating! McDonalds is the last place you want to eat when you are taking care of yourself. No need to poison your body with junk.
And plus, it's not considered cheating when you have that crap, and pizza - It's considered just not eating right period. Sorry, but if you want to reach your overall goals, you need to step outside the Fast Food Chains and eat smarter.

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
Man, you better buck up and stop cheating! McDonalds is the last place you want to eat when you are taking care of yourself. No need to poison your body with junk.
And plus, it's not considered cheating when you have that crap, and pizza - It's considered just not eating right period. Sorry, but if you want to reach your overall goals, you need to step outside the Fast Food Chains and eat smarter.
As I stated before my alimentation is super clean. Always.
I always respect my macros and respect my food sources, it simply happened and was a bit I wasn't cheating like that :)

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
9th and 10th DAY

COMMENTS: It's 3 days I've upped h-drol to 75mg, I'm starting to grow and changes are becoming visible. Now that is due, as I said, to muscle memory and to the fact I'm gaining back my lost weight but what is really awesome is muscles begin to look "different" than usual...they are "harder" and most of all they are getting "harder" in my usual weak spots (like lats and biceps).
Midsection is leaning out! So these 10 days are sweet! :D

TRAINING: Killer workouts these 2 days. Chest/back and bi/tri in superset. 16 sets for each muscle so a total of 32 set per workout!

POSITIVE SIDES: Muscle becoming "harder", vascularity is increasing again!!! (during arms training my biceps veins were exploding) and endurance is really up...I've done 64 sets in 2 days and I'm here ready for tomorrow WO!!!
Leaning out also!

NEGATIVE SIDES: Nada

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
11th, 12th and 13th DAY

COMMENTS: I've been quite an idiot these last days because I slightly unbalanced my macro ratios (upped to more or less 45-50% carbs) and this totally lead me to a "smoother" look and I got a bit of fat on the damn midsection. I'm very carb sensitive so I think this next week, the third one, I will lower kcals to 2600 and try again to stay on around 35% carbs and go for a recomp/cut week instead that for a recomp/lean bulk one. I cannot have a "smooth, bloated" look, absolutely.

TRAINING: Wednesday was shoulder-legs days, thursday rest and this morning I had a 5x5 wo based on deadlifts and bench. Threw in some pullups and some high volume work for biceps and triceps supersetted.

POSITIVE SIDES: It's strange, vascularization is always visible and strenght went immediately up these last 2 days but visible changes look like slowed down. I'm almost at the end of week 2 anyway and everybody says H-drol kicks in at week 3. Let's hope for something "stronger"!

NEGATIVE SIDES: Really nothing at all.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
that vascularity looks awsome. looking good bro!

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
14 and 15th DAY

COMMENTS: Ok yesterday and today was weekend. No training. I had a constant "pumping" effect, veins were really pumped and my girlfriend was afraid :D.
A negative note I gotta make to myself: I drank yesterday night one jack daniel with coke.......I wasn't supposed to drink but just happened. This was the first and last time I drank while on cycle....don't wanna risk my liver since I've already genetic high bilirubin due to gilbert's...

TRAINING: no training

POSITIVE SIDES:pumping, fullness effect. Vascularity really impressive last 2 days.

NEGATIVE SIDES: Sides free.

Keep tuned cos tomorrow evening I'll post the 2nd week overview with pics and weighin

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you going to provide any mid-cycle pictures?
Just curious. Sounds as if you are enjoying it thus far.

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
Are you going to provide any mid-cycle pictures?
Just curious. Sounds as if you are enjoying it thus far.
Yep Iron! I already put week 1 pictures. Every week I'm gonna post pictures. I hope I always have the time

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
2nd WEEK OVERVIEW, PICS and IMPRESSIONS

WEIGHT: 194 (+0.4 lbs from week1). Weight has gone slightly up. I'm afraid is a bit of body fat due to my week of bad macros managament.

BF: Around 9.5% I think. Accumeasure is not giving anything accurate so using fingers and mirror.

DIET/NUTRITION: I have an average kcals of 2911 for this second week with 23%fat, 47%carbo and 31% pros. This increase in the carbs macro lead me to the bloated/smooth effect I spoke about in the previous post.

TRAINING: From last friday the strenght literally exploded and I'm not joking. Pump from training also is increased; the feeling after a wo is like my skin is "opening" (I workout high volume anyway). Vascularization effect looks great on my body.

POSITIVE/VISIBLE EFFECTS: As reported in "training"

NEGATIVE SIDES: I didn't check BP cos the "heart in throat" feeling disappeared....these days I'm gonna check it anyway. For the rest, no sides at all....maybe a slight lethargy if I really wanna be picky....but maybe was just normal tiredness.

OVERALL COMMENTS: Looks like H-drol is starting to give me some nice strenght results, I'm waiting to see more hardness to come in this 3rd week.

Some pics for progress (week 2 of 5) (pics are taken by myself and don't have time to go for a professional shooting ok?! :D)

Last edited:
rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
16th DAY

COMMENTS: Day one of third week! Today pumping after wo was insane, I think I put a bit of bf but nevermind. I'll control my kcals this week and try for a mini cut/recomp and see how it goes.

TRAINING: Trained chest supersetted with back. 32 total sets.

POSITIVE SIDES: Insane pumping after wo, really crazy. Strenght exploded!

NEGATIVE SIDES: Sides free.

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st DAY

COMMENTS: Sorry for the delay in updating but I was busy with work (fortunately). The third week....I loved it!!! My body started to change finally, everybody is noticing it (talking bout girlfriend and family)!

TRAINING: Training was wonderful all these days! I skipped one days due to work but I trained hard all the other days. Recover was great. Strenght was up again!

POSITIVE SIDES: All the upper part of my body is now permanently covered by veins :O; I hope I'm not gonna explode. My body, since the end of second week, is starting to "look" differently really; muscles are like more "sculpted", they are fuller (it is immediately noticeable in chest area and arms) and harder. This week I've been at around 2700Kcal so I also cut that bit of bodyfat that was boring me and I really look good!! I'm liking this bastard!

NEGATIVE SIDES: Sides free. Sometimes a bit of lethargy but I don't think it's due to h-drol.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh, how bad is the lethargy?
Thanks for the detailed updates, man!

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
Eh, how bad is the lethargy?
Thanks for the detailed updates, man!
You're welcome! That's the purpose of this log!

The lethargy is really nothing to worry about and maybe was simply me that I caused a pair of insulin spikes due to some sugar cheat meals and I was a bit "sleepy" and without energies. But after a pair of coffee I'm always ready to rumble again....really nothing...is just to talk about everything.

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
A quick shortcut to baseline, week1 and week2 pics in order to easily compare my progresses

-Baseline Pics-
anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118978-rod-h-drol.html#post1842052

-1st Week Pics-
anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118978-rod-h-drol.html#post1860720

-2nd Week Pics-
anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118978-rod-h-drol-2.html#post1876181

rodolfopv

rodolfopv

Awards
3rd WEEK OVERVIEW, PICS and IMPRESSIONS

WEIGHT: 194. Weight remained the same intentionally; I kept kcal at 2700 in order the cut the bit of BF i put on during the second week. Obviously I'm not aiming toward fast bulking....

BF: Around 9-10%. Still not accurate measurements but you can see in photos (I usually retain water easily so my body always looks different in every moment during the day)

DIET/NUTRITION: Fitday says an average of 2820Kcal this week with 41%carb, 37%pro and 23% of fat. Should be quite accurate.

TRAINING: Strenght went up and I can keep up with no problems with my high volume week (usually 4 hypertrophy high volume WOs and 1 strenght WO)

POSITIVE/VISIBLE EFFECTS: Strenght went really up. The body during the third week really achieved a new "look", the transformation is slow and regular but during this week (as reported by other users) the muscles become more shaped and hard. I'm always freaking vascularized. I'm a bit worried about BF though....I can't seem to be able to grow without
putting a bit of cms around my waist; I was hoping H.drol to create a super anabolic environment and avoid this but....it's a dream I know

NEGATIVE SIDES: No sides noticed.

OVERALL COMMENTS: As I was expecting; some visible changes kicked in during 3rd week. Let's see what happens during 4th!!

Last edited: