RMS80's The One Log- w/ video....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey All-
Gonna put my money where my mouth is on The One- going to be throwing some videos up here. Videos are going to be pretty concise and succinct- I am kind of quiet by nature, so they aren't going to be too terribly long.....enjoy :) And plz excuse the first one- taken after a 13 hr. production day- I was a little spacey, LOL....

SHR Show on The One where I talk about the product and AAS/PHs in general- http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3/player.htm

Day 1:

[youtube]xr1ctbOvBnU[/youtube]

Day 12:

[youtube]LLq3mnV-qws[/youtube]

Day 14 pics:

Day 21 pics:

Day 26:
[youtube]a6UgeScMCiY[/youtube]

Stats/History/Training, etc.

Height: 6'2.5"
Bodyfat: somewhere between 4-6%
Starting Weight: 194.4 lbs.- I have become a skinny bitch- too much basketball
Desired Weight for end of cycle: 215 lbs.
Length- 24-29 days

No idea of measurements

Diet: very clean- about 3000-3500 kcal per day- 30 protein/50 carbs/20 fat- all carb sources very clean (lots of potatoes, harvest grains, brown rice, ton of fruit), most of protein from eggs or whey, fat mostly olive or safflower. not really upping kcals too much on this intentionally- just eating when I feel hungry (tends to be a lot w/ this compound)

History w/ PH's/AAS: everything you can think of- been off everything for 3-4months, but over the last two years usage/dosage has been pretty minimal.....

Training: main focus is on strength, agility, speed, but don't really care about size...used to run track competitively (60 and 100m) and play semi-pro football (WR)- now just do it to keep in shape and push myself- lots of speed and agility training, play basketball 4-5x per week. Training is lot of core exercises, med ball, sprinting (cut out b/c I broke my friggin' ankle), agilities, plylos, and weight training 3x per week.

Dosing @ 4 per day (see next progress post)- starting @ 90 mg/day

Other Supps:
Lipo AM
Backdraft
Omega Essentials
Bio Mend
NeoVar
Lipo PM
Osteo Sport
Complete Balance
Primaforce Piracetam
5-HTP

Day 26- final update and ending stats:

Height: 6'2.5"
Bodyfat: 4.5%
Starting Weight: 194.4 lbs
Ending Weight for cycle: 210.6 lbs.
Gain: 16.2 lbs
Length- 26 days

Comments:
Diet very clean- have found that increasing fats on this compound makes it work even better. Extreme hunger pretty much stayed with me throughout the cycle. Started on 90 mg/day, had to bump it back to 67.5 mg/day- just too much. Feeling the extra muscle mass when I play ball- but coordination has been phenomenal, and strength gains have been extremely impressive. Very low sides once I reduced the dose- 4 was giving me lethargy, but 3 is very clean- great sleep and recovery. Great vascularity and hardness increases w/ grainy texture to muscles- no water retention or low back pumps- see day 26 vid- you can clearly see the x-mas tree in my low back- may have to reshoot that one- too many lights on.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Work it! Can't wait to see what this product will do.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thx guys- should be interesting- this will give me a little motivation to put some size back on- just gonna try to have fun with it.....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck! How long will this run be?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah dirk, kick some azz!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what "The One" can do! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
listening to Super human radio right now man. Good luck dirk!

G

gischer

Awards
since strength is one of your main goals. what are your approximate starting maxes in the major lifts you do? I.e squat, deadlift, bench, rows, etc...

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
of course im in on this.

what does a typical workout look like for you? both an agility/sports style session and a weight training session.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
definitely subbed for the video log!! should be alot of fun man.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
of course im in on this.

what does a typical workout look like for you? both an agility/sports style session and a weight training session.
MWF- full track drills, and then agilities/power work/neural, depending on what phase I am in (in this order), over 30m per exercise:
front skip
side skip
backwards skip
5 30m build ups
double skip
over under
triple skip
power skip
ankling
heel walk
ankle pops
a skip
butt kick
b skip
high knees
Takes about 30 minutes, and then I go into work sets for whatever phase I am in- right now, I am in injury phase, LOL- I haven't been able to sprint normally (over 80%, still really fast, LOL) in 3 mos. due to a groin pull that won't heal, and a broken ankle. Got about a million different exercises and variations, just depending on what I am working on and for what sport (track, basketball, football) and who I am training with/helping get ready for whatever sport they play.....

Weight training- usually T/TH- but sometimes I will add a third day in during the week....usually combine in a lot of core and bag work just for fun, and med ball work- I like to keep it interesting....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
since strength is one of your main goals. what are your approximate starting maxes in the major lifts you do? I.e squat, deadlift, bench, rows, etc...
pretty sucky, actually- two years ago I was maxing out @ over 600 lbs. for squats b/c my best friend was training me, and he used to **** me up pretty bad when it came to really pushing me with heavy weight.....I have benched as high as 405, and DL over 600, and cleaned over 300 lbs, but my main focus the last couple years has been flexiblity/speed/flexible strength/body position/core strength.....

my maxes now- no clue- if I was to throw out a guess- the old mzxes would come back pretty quickly if I trained for them- my body control is 10x better now than 2 years ago....

squat 550

bench 340 (maybe)- I benched 225 29 times at the NFL free agent combine
in 2004- but I was much bigger then (230 lbs.), so it doesn't apply now, LOL

dl 500 or so

clean 275 or so

don't really do a lot of other stuff usually, just compound exercises- just seems to work better for me....

sprinting- historical bests (more what I focus on)
100m- I have run as fast as a 10.4 in practice (oct. 07), but b/c of injuries, no clue, can't seem to stay healthy enough to run that fast any more.....
60m- I have run as fast as 6.85 (oct. 07) in practice, but no clue now
30m- 3.60 s (sep. 07)
40 yard- have run as fast as a 4.31 (last march) hand-timed
vertical jump- has been as high as 36 in (oct. 07)

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Was it you that posted the other pics before after cycle pics or am I confused?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was it you that posted the other pics before after cycle pics or am I confused?
nah- haven't posted the videos yet- did the 1st one on the 21st, and then the second on March 1- tried to download yesterday- but my CPU was acting up- they should be up in the thread today or tomorrow....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Estoy aqui. Interested to see the 10 day changes....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it wont be fair if dirk wins the before/after pics contest....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Estoy aqui. Interested to see the 10 day changes....
LOL- they are ready- came out ok, IMHO- try to get them posted in a few.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
vids up on first page....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the video thing is an awsome idea. i definitely notice the 6-7lb gain

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the video thing is an awsome idea. i definitely notice the 6-7lb gain
thx- it is starting to become really noticeable, and it has only been about 10-11 days.......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job, dirk. Definitely some noteable progress in terms of size and hardness thusfar.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely watching (even if I won't be using).

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pretty sucky, actually- two years ago I was maxing out @ over 600 lbs. for squats b/c my best friend was training me, and he used to **** me up pretty bad when it came to really pushing me with heavy weight.....I have benched as high as 405, and DL over 600, and cleaned over 300 lbs, but my main focus the last couple years has been flexiblity/speed/flexible strength/body position/core strength.....

my maxes now- no clue- if I was to throw out a guess- the old mzxes would come back pretty quickly if I trained for them- my body control is 10x better now than 2 years ago....

squat 550

bench 340 (maybe)- I benched 225 29 times at the NFL free agent combine
in 2004- but I was much bigger then (230 lbs.), so it doesn't apply now, LOL

dl 500 or so

clean 275 or so

don't really do a lot of other stuff usually, just compound exercises- just seems to work better for me....

sprinting- historical bests (more what I focus on)
100m- I have run as fast as a 10.4 in practice (oct. 07), but b/c of injuries, no clue, can't seem to stay healthy enough to run that fast any more.....
60m- I have run as fast as 6.85 (oct. 07) in practice, but no clue now
30m- 3.60 s (sep. 07)
40 yard- have run as fast as a 4.31 (last march) hand-timed
vertical jump- has been as high as 36 in (oct. 07)
Great job, I'm going to start timing my runs pretty soon and compare em to yours. What was your weight at the times of these runs?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
id hit that

wait

wrong thread

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job, I'm going to start timing my runs pretty soon and compare em to yours. What was your weight at the times of these runs?
about 205 or so- anything heavier and it starts to slow me down significantly

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
log is looking great so far man, keep up the good work!! the videos are definitely where its at, you can really notice that you are looking fuller with those extra lbs.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest/shoulders look bigger to me! :thumbsup:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good vids man for sure can definitely tell the gains. Subbed good luck lookin forward to more vids. :burnout:

O

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy Sh1t! I never seen a vid log, way better! subben.
hey, your accent, is that what you guys call a "southern drawl"? you sound like people when i was in texas.It's cool anyway.
Ordered mine other day RMS:D dont like my chances, but i got all fingers crossed. you got wild cuts dude, good luck!