SUS 500 (professional advice needed please)

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually splitting a bottle with a buddy of mine and we're planning on stretching out a reduced dosage over 4 weeks. We've never used anything other than some store bought andro 10 years ago when it came out in the news and all the buzz was happening in the main stream. Thats not to say I don't now use creatine and protein but I'm aware this is nothing in the arena of this product.
We both take body building very seriously and only know a few other things in life more exciting than throwing up a lot of weight in the gym 3-4 times a week. We are at that point of platue and know that with age comes increased difficulty with increased weight resistance.
Our plan is 2 weeks 1 pill - 5 days a week mon - friday. Then 2 weeks 2 pills - 5 days a week mon - friday.

My questions are:

1) will there be any need for some cleansing before and/or after?

2) will this give us any sort of effect or are we wasting money?

3) what is gyno?

Much appreciated!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
SUS 500 from GET? This contains 2 steroids, both of which are progestins I believe.... Might want to study up on gyno..... You need to take a month or so to research so you don't have problems during or after cycle.

1. Yes
2. Heard a lot of great things about gains
3. Your worste nightmare

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
SUS 500 from GET? This contains 2 steroids, both of which are progestins I believe.... Might want to study up on gyno..... You need to take a month or so to research so you don't have problems during or after cycle.

1. Yes
2. Heard a lot of great things about gains
3. Your worste nightmare

Most people seem to be using reversitol to counter act the side effects. Would it be best if I also use a Proliver type product as well? Also would reversitol also help improve my workout to a certain degree?
Thanks again!

BBR

BBR

Awards
To be honest mate it really doesn't sound like you're ready to get on the gear. Sure it's great you're asking questions now rather than later, but I'd strongly recommend doing a whole lot of reading before jumping into this.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
To be honest mate it really doesn't sound like you're ready to get on the gear. Sure it's great you're asking questions now rather than later, but I'd strongly recommend doing a whole lot of reading before jumping into this.

yea man, this is your best bet! were not trying to bash on you but there is a wealth of information here on the forums that you can read about to get a better sense on what your doing.

after all, it is your body..why not take extra precautions in protecting it?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've discontinued the SUS. I've read up on someone whos gone through the whole cycle of SUS and what was used along side with it including the pct. But I'm also aware that this is probably a big spur of the moment type of thing.

yea man, this is your best bet! were not trying to bash on you but there is a wealth of information here on the forums that you can read about to get a better sense on what your doing.

after all, it is your body..why not take extra precautions in protecting it?
I appreciate the advice indeed. I've only had a weeks worth at the most minimal dosage with no sides so I'm stopping indefinitely and looking further into this and other products.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've discontinued the SUS. I've read up on someone whos gone through the whole cycle of SUS and what was used along side with it including the pct. But I'm also aware that this is probably a big spur of the moment type of thing.

I appreciate the advice indeed. I've only had a weeks worth at the most minimal dosage with no sides so I'm stopping indefinitely and looking further into this and other products.

smartest thing you can do bro! read up and ask questions

BBR

BBR

Awards
Good choice mate, if you're in this for the long run you'll see the benefits in waiting.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna guess that some reversitol will still be in order even at such a low dosage...