What can I take on my Xtreme Tren Cycle?

  1. New Member
    feenyx360's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

    Question What can I take on my Xtreme Tren Cycle?


    Ok.....I know I should have done more research before I started but, I am about 4-5 days into my xtreme tren cycle. What should I be taking during my cycle, and how do I properly post cycle? I apologize for my ignorance.

    This is what I am taking now:

    Protein
    Creatine
    ZMA in the evenings
    Multi-vitamin
    xtreme tren at noon (3 30s)

    The cheapest method possible for properly doing this would be great!

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    lets break this down quicklike.

    on cycle, you have the possibility of gyno, which you offset with L-dopa, caber, 1 carboxy, etc.

    the other sides of tren are high blood pressure and aggression. which you can offset with celery seed extract, and 5-htp. if you're not worried about aggression, don't worry about the 5-htp.

    at 120mg of tren or more, you have other sides like male pattern balding, severe back pumps, etc.

    i'm not going to do all the work for you though that's all you need to stay safe for this month. in the PCT section, there's a great sticky called PCT for dummies - read up on what you need to do for next month.

    also, save the ZMA for PCT as it helps raise test levels. i'd save the creatine for PCT as well, but that's purely subjective.
  3. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4041
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by feenyx360 View Post
    Ok.....I know I should have done more research before I started but, I am about 4-5 days into my xtreme tren cycle. What should I be taking during my cycle, and how do I properly post cycle? I apologize for my ignorance.

    This is what I am taking now:

    Protein
    Creatine
    ZMA in the evenings
    Multi-vitamin
    xtreme tren at noon (3 30s)

    The cheapest method possible for properly doing this would be great!

    Thanks in advance.
    Drop the creatine while on cycle.

    Take the Tren 3 times a day, spread throughout. 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 at dinner.

    Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations or T911 by LG Sciences would be a good start to a PCT, probably with some ATD (anti-estrogen) started during week three, tapered down for 3 weeks.

    Creatine should be used during PCT.

    You probably should have some P5P while on cycle so you don't get any leaky nips from the tren. I would also take Hawthorne Berry for my blood pressure.

    I would have a SERM on hand, but it might not be necessary.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4041
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well shoot sunny, looks like I did the work for him...

    between what he and I have told you... you have a pretty solid starting point.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  5. New Member
    feenyx360's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

    I'm having a hard time finding that sticky.....Has it been removed?
  6. New Member
    feenyx360's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    lets break this down quicklike.

    on cycle, you have the possibility of gyno, which you offset with L-dopa, caber, 1 carboxy, etc.

    the other sides of tren are high blood pressure and aggression. which you can offset with celery seed extract, and 5-htp. if you're not worried about aggression, don't worry about the 5-htp.

    at 120mg of tren or more, you have other sides like male pattern balding, severe back pumps, etc.

    i'm not going to do all the work for you though that's all you need to stay safe for this month. in the PCT section, there's a great sticky called PCT for dummies - read up on what you need to do for next month.

    also, save the ZMA for PCT as it helps raise test levels. i'd save the creatine for PCT as well, but that's purely subjective.
    So if I get an estro blocker, some celery seed extract, I should be good for this first cycle?
  7. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4041
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by feenyx360 View Post
    I'm having a hard time finding that sticky.....Has it been removed?
    No... that sticky shouldn't be going anywhere. You ARE looking in the PCT forum right?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  8. New Member
    feenyx360's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Drop the creatine while on cycle.

    Take the Tren 3 times a day, spread throughout. 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 at dinner.

    Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations or T911 by LG Sciences would be a good start to a PCT, probably with some ATD (anti-estrogen) started during week three, tapered down for 3 weeks.

    Creatine should be used during PCT.

    You probably should have some P5P while on cycle so you don't get any leaky nips from the tren. I would also take Hawthorne Berry for my blood pressure.

    I would have a SERM on hand, but it might not be necessary.

    What is a "SERM"?
  9. New Member
    feenyx360's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    No... that sticky shouldn't be going anywhere. You ARE looking in the PCT forum right?
    Yes under the Anabolic Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

    No sticky for dummy like me.
  10. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4041
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sh!t you are right... where the hell did all the stickies go?!

    We have told you most of what you need to know. As far as serms go, most recommend clomid over nolvadex.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  11. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4041
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by feenyx360 View Post
    What is a "SERM"?
    Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator.

    It makes it so estrogen can't bond to it's receptors in certain places IE your chest... So, no bitch tits. It also is used to bring your boys back from when a cycle has atrophied them.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  12. New Member
    feenyx360's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Drop the creatine while on cycle.

    Take the Tren 3 times a day, spread throughout. 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 at dinner.

    Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations or T911 by LG Sciences would be a good start to a PCT, probably with some ATD (anti-estrogen) started during week three, tapered down for 3 weeks.

    Creatine should be used during PCT.

    You probably should have some P5P while on cycle so you don't get any leaky nips from the tren. I would also take Hawthorne Berry for my blood pressure.

    I would have a SERM on hand, but it might not be necessary.
    Just to be sure, your saying I don't have to take the Cycle Support,T911, or and estro blocker until week 3? No liver support sups?
  13. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4041
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by feenyx360 View Post
    Just to be sure, your saying I don't have to take the Cycle Support,T911, or and estro blocker until week 3? No liver support sups?
    No.

    You take PCS or T911 from day one. You take the ATD starting week 3.

    If you were going to use liver support you should have been on it 2 weeks ago. Milk thistle is good for this, but as it is not a methylated pro-hormone, probably not all that necessary.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  14. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
  15. New Member
    feenyx360's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

    Do you think I could take cycle-assist and then take Inhibet-E and be good?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren Xtreme Cycle
    By gberryhill in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:07 AM
  2. Tren Xtreme/Mass Xtreme Cycle
    By Gogreek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:50 AM
  3. xtreme tren cycle
    By justinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:06 PM
  4. Tren Xtreme cycle and PCT
    By macda1st in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 07:46 PM
  5. Xtreme Tren Cycle
    By feenyx360 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in