First cycle midway point need some input

S

sher

Awards
I'm half way through my 12 week cycle of omndren250, originally i was gona run dbol for the 1st for 4 weeks but decided to to use epistane towards the end (wk10-14). So far I'm only semi-satisfied with this cycle here are some of my current stats from major lifts:

WEEK 1, WEEK6:
dead lift: 315x8 , 405x5
flat bench: 225x8 , 265x3
incline bench 185x4 , 225x5
squat 315x5 , 315x15

My starting weight was 175lbs n currently at 185, also i got sick in week 2 lost some weight so I've prolli gained bout a total of 10-15lbs. So far no side effects like bloat, high BP, euphoria or a feeling of been ON EXCEPT for insomina. I've been injecting twice a week mon n thurs but now thinkin bout upping the dose to 3 amps a week mon wed fri which would be 750mg instead of 500mg... WOULD THIS BE A GOOD IDEA OR IS MY CYCLE GOING AS IT SHOULD?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
if you got enough you can do it. How many cycles have you done? Id bump it up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
that should be enough for you but idk. Its always good to stay with a dose that works. Are you getting gains in size or strength? Are they human grade or UGL?

S

sher

Awards
Seems like more gains in strength than size, I posted my numbers from weeks 1 n 6 in the first post. Its human grade... thanks for the help