- 12-08-2003, 08:15 AM
I'm going to begin a cycle of M-1T in January. My plan is to do 10 mg's a day, stacked with a 4-AD trans, with Nolva for my PCT. The cycle I am planning for is a two week on, two week off, two week on.
My question is, during the two weeks off in mid cycle, should I continue with the 4-AD, or would it be wise to stop? And, would it be recommended to use the Nolva during this time, before starting up the next two weeks? If so, how long should I use the Nolva for?
Please forgive my ignorance concerning this. With so many posts concerning M-1T and the different cycles, my brain froze up (which doesn't take much to do ).
Any help with this matter is appreciated.
- 12-08-2003, 08:33 AM
Discontinue the 4-AD as well.
Use the nolva during the first week of the 2 weeks off. I suggest 40 mg ED for a few days then down to 20 mg ED for the remainder.
12-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dannyboy5000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2004, 08:50 AM
- By cpwhite in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2003, 10:19 AM
- By kto in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2003, 08:39 PM
- By Irishman in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2003, 02:35 PM
- By Kay in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2002, 05:29 PM