How long on test-e

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
How long can someone take 500mg of Test-e per week (250mg 2 days). I'm into my 4th week and I feel great... I get up in the morning and go, go,go.... I don't wake up tired any more.... I would love to lay in bed on a Sunday for a couple hours before i get up.... Now I'm out of bed as soon as my eyes open.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
14 weeks MAX without HCG. 14+ weeks would be fine with HCG. dont be one of many who abuse these things. if this is ur first cycle then dont go past 12 weeks and take adequate time off before getting back on

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
30 years... since at 43 you probably aren't too worried about having kids, guessing you are done with that :)

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
14 weeks MAX without HCG. 14+ weeks would be fine with HCG. dont be one of many who abuse these things. if this is ur first cycle then dont go past 12 weeks and take adequate time off before getting back on
Thanks man... Yes, 1st cycle and I'll stick to the 12 weeks as planed... I see how people can abuse this stuff....
"You must spread more reputation around before giving it to nosnmiveins again". :wiggle:

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
30 years... since at 43 you probably aren't too worried about having kids, guessing you are done with that :)
I'll shoot for the 30 year cycle when I start my next one.... :run:
Yes done with kids.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, thats what TRT is, replacing your own production with external testosterone... worked well for Stallone :D

this is him at 62

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
well, thats what TRT is, replacing your own production with external testosterone... worked well for Stallone :D
So thats only like $64.00 a month.... Hmmmm... You may be on to something there.... What if you stop a year or two into it, can you get your test levels back or are you screwed?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if you were doing HCG the whole time, then probably. if not, then probably not :)