M-drol (CEL) and Trena (Fast action) STACK!!! HELP!!!

RealG

RealG

Awards
Hi, im running a Mdrol and Trena stack.

1week 20mg Mdrol 75mg Trena
2week 30mg Mdrol 75mg Trena
3week 30mg Mdrol 75mg Trena
4week 30mg Mdrol 75mg Trena

Im on 3week, and nothing to report!!!!

Its my second Mdrol cycle.

Whats happening?

RealG

RealG

Awards
I dont notice any especial gains in strenght or in Bodyfat, and im on low carbs diet, and doing some cardio after my routine...

In my first cycle of Superdrol, was SD by Fast action, i didnt notice anything.. but it kicks in at PCT.... so strange for me...

But in that second cycle nothing nothing.... and in on week 3, and stacked with Trena 75mgs!

RealG

RealG

Awards
ohhh thankss!!! ;)

MOD EDIT: Wrong forum chief.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I dont notice any especial gains in strenght or in Bodyfat, and im on low carbs diet, and doing some cardio after my routine...
If you did some research you'd find that SD requires a high carb diet, tons of water as it's a diuretic.. Plus lots of EFA's, as it's hard on your lipids..
Plus you'd see it doesn't require the high 30mg dose your taking to make gains.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you did some research you'd find that SD requires a high carb diet, tons of water as it's a diuretic.. Plus lots of EFA's, as it's hard on your lipids..
wrong

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somewhat not wrong.

SD sucks glycogen like crazy. Gains will be much less, and you will feel like complete crap, if you don't have a relatively higher carbohydrate diet.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I felt 100%, had great gains and ate less than 20g of carbs a day. It sucks on carbs because people let it. It does not need them to work.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree that it doesn't NEED them, which is why I said it was "somewhat not wrong." It sort of just goes along with the "everyone is different" thing. It seems that MOST people report that they feel much better and have better gains with higher carbs.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
get some kwick carbs, and drink a but load of water. im getting ready to do the same stack.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BRO on 30mg of SD stacked with a tren product you should feel SOMETHING even if you don't lift weights or eat anything. You'll be cramping up and your muscles will be feeling silly hard and jacked.

That's funny how you didn't respond to 2 different SD clones, kicking in during PCT is not how it works man that's just bullshit... I don't know what's wrong but don't put your body through this crap if you're not getting anything out of it.

RealG

RealG

Awards
thanks all !!!

Im feeling some hardness and little strenght this week (3rd week), but no more...

I will eat more carbs, and wait the last week to see some results...

I will never buy more PHs ! ahahaha

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Somewhat not wrong.

SD sucks glycogen like crazy. Gains will be much less, and you will feel like complete crap, if you don't have a relatively higher carbohydrate diet.
I felt 100%, had great gains and ate less than 20g of carbs a day. It sucks on carbs because people let it. It does not need them to work.
I agree that it doesn't NEED them, which is why I said it was "somewhat not wrong." It sort of just goes along with the "everyone is different" thing. It seems that MOST people report that they feel much better and have better gains with higher carbs.
Interesting exchange I missed..
Lemme say I said it "requries a high carb diet"... for the reasons Irish said.. No sense running it and not making max gains, so it would require a high carb diet for me.. SD is harsh and if I'm gonna put my body thru running it, I damm well want all I can get out of it..
That said it doesn't require a high carb diet if you so choose..
So I was wrong.. I was some what not wrong

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Interesting exchange I missed..
Lemme say I said it "requries a high carb diet"... for the reasons Irish said.. No sense running it and not making max gains, so it would require a high carb diet for me.. SD is harsh and if I'm gonna put my body thru running it, I damm well want all I can get out of it..
That said it doesn't require a high carb diet if you so choose..
So I was wrong.. I was some what not wrong
What's your source for saying it requires high carb diet to maximize gains? I think I did pretty well eating 20 grams a day.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
fast action sucks. sdrol by FA was my first cycle. 10mg week one, 20mg week two, 30mg week three, 40mg week four. gained half a pound.

you bought crap. period.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
What's your source for saying it requires high carb diet to maximize gains? I think I did pretty well eating 20 grams a day.
I'm not disputing your gains.. Not at all..

Source?? Well it's pretty much common Bro-science.. I can do a search and find lots of carbs and SD in the same sentance all day long..
How about this for a quickie..

Anabolic Xtreme
June 8th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Below you will find a great article for maximizing gains while on Superdrol. Also if anyone has any specific questions feel free to ask. We also have some amazing products that will be coming out within 60 days.

Anabolic Nutrition for Growth
A look into diets to maximize gains while taking SuperdrolTM
By Ryan Smith

Let’s face it, you bought this product because you want results, and Superdrol can provide them. As with every great supplement, your body will need proper nutrition to take full advantage of the power of Superdrol. The following recommendations are provided to help you, the consumer, take it to the next level, to get the most out of your Superdrol cycle. With the strongest supplement to hit the stores in years, and an equally effective diet, you will grow beyond what was thought possible.

A bodybuilding diet is not simple, nor is it something to take lightly if you are serious about massive gains in size and strength. The old ideal of eating everything in sight to gain weight is not the smart way to get big. Will it work? Yes, but this is not the best way to do it. You can gain the LBM (Lean Body Mass) without the unwanted fat. The key is not allowing yourself to go overboard with the amount of food you take in. Eat clean; which means stay away from nutritionally defunct foods like ice cream, and eat plenty of protein along with adequate amounts of complex carbohydrates. To figure out how many calories you need to bulk while taking Superdrol use the following:

Harris Benedict Formula (Basal Metabolic Rate)
BMR = 66 + (13.7 X weight in kilos) + (5 X height in cm) - (6.8 X age in years)

1 inch = 2.54cm
1 kilogram = 2.2lbs

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, most individuals will have light to moderate activity levels.
• If you are Sedentary - little or no exercise = BMR X 1.2
• If you are Lightly Active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) = BMR X 1.375
• If you are Moderately Active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) = BMR X 1.55
• If you are Very Active = BMR X 1.725 (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/week) = BMR X 1.725
• If you are Extra Active (very hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2X day training) = BMR X 1.9
After figuring your BMR add an extra 500 calories a day in complex carbohydrate/protein rich foods.

An ideal percentage to use for the diet is 40/40/20. That is 40% carbohydrates, 40% protein, and 20% fat. Below is a sample bulking diet for a 6 foot 200 pound male using the formulas provided; with nutritionally dense foods, and adequate amounts of complex carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Superdrol allows for a higher carbohydrate, and protein rich diet since it is so potent with energy storage. Users have reported that hunger increases almost immediately after starting Superdrol. This diet is based around the use of Superdrol, with key meals in certain places to allow for the best benefits from this supplement.

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 200lbs
BMR: 3690 total calories
(66 + (1247) + (915) – (170) = 2058 cal x 1.55 = 3190 cal + 500 cal = 3690 total calories)

To gain body weight, you must consume more calories than you burn. One pound of body weight is equivalent to 3500 calories, so eating an extra 500 calories per day will allow for gaining one pound a week. If gains stall, DO NOT increase the dose at first, but simply add in another 100 calories per day, and then assess from there. These numbers are not fixed; you should add more calories on days that you are more active, like leg day.
Daily Bulking Diet

(You may increase dosages of Superdrol throughout your cycle to find the results that work best for you. Superdrol usually requires additional dosage as you progress through your cycle)

Meal 1
10mgs Superdrol
7 Whole eggs
1 multigrain bagel
1 serving of bran cereal
8oz skim milk
¼ cup of low fat cheese

Meal 2
1 Chicken Breast
1 serving or scoop of protein powder
¼ cup of low fat cheese
1 tablespoon flaxseed oil

Meal 3
1 can of Tuna (may be substituted with any lean white meat)
1 cup of Broccoli, raw or steamed
1 multigrain bagel

Meal 4
10mgs Superdrol
1 serving/scoop protein powder
1 cup slow cooked oats
2 servings of turkey chili
*This is your pre-workout meal, it can be moved to fit your schedule; however, it must be eaten prior to every workout.

Meal 5
1 serving/scoop whey protein powder
1 cup slow cooked oats
*This is your post-workout meal, it can be moved to fit your schedule; however, it must be eaten after every workout.

Meal 6
1 cup of fat free cottage cheese
½ cup of lentils
1 scoop casein/milk isolate protein powder

Meal 7
1 serving of some type of white fish, Haddock, Cod
1 cup broccoli
1 tablespoon Flaxseed oil

Totals:

Calories- 3710

Fat- 100

Carbohydrates- 345

Protein- 362

Water consumption should accompany every meal, and throughout the day. Try to get at least a gallon in every day, especially around workouts. As you can see the Superdrol is based around your largest protein/carb meals for the day. The second dose is also taken before your workout for the best benefit.

Although Superdrol is best used for bulking, it can be used in a cutting cycle with the proper diet.. Again, what follows is a diet for a 6 foot, 200 pound male on a cutting cycle of Superdrol.

In order to lose fat while cutting you must consume less calories than you burn. This can be achieved in several different ways; the one I will demonstrate maintains high protein intake, and moderate carbohydrates. This time however, because Superdrol will allow the user some leeway, we will actually drop calories as needed from fat, and very little from the carb/protein meals. You never want to lose over two-three pounds a week, and three is pushing it. When lowering calories, your glycogen storage is depleted. The good news is that while taking Superdrol this depletion can be limited. Superdrol has an immense effect upon the body’s glycogen storage; in fact it is quite incredible how powerful it is at keeping energy stores. Keeping protein levels high is very important in staving off muscle loss. The fact that carbohydrates are kept at a moderate level allow for a much easier way to cut. Again these numbers are not fixed; they should fluctuate from day to day depending on your activity. For example on leg day you may want to have some fruit during your workout for energy, Gatorade is another option. Keep simple carbohydrates intake, like sugar, as low as possible.

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 200lbs
BMR: 2690 total calories
(66 + (1247) + (915) – (170) = 2058 cal x 1.55 = 3190 cal – 500 = 2690 total calories)

Daily Cutting Diet
(You may increase dosages of Superdrol throughout your cycle to find the results that work best for you. Superdrol usually requires additional dosage as you progress through your cycle)

Meal 1
10mgs Superdrol
7 whole eggs
1 multigrain bagel
¼ cup of low fat cheese

Meal 2
1 Chicken Breast
1 serving or scoop of protein powder
¼ cup of low fat cheese

Meal 3
1 can of Tuna (may be substituted with any lean white meat)
1 cup of Broccoli, raw or steamed

Meal 4
10mgs Superdrol
1 serving/scoop protein powder
½ cup slow cooked oats
1 servings of turkey chili
*This is your pre-workout meal, it can be moved to fit your schedule; however, it must be eaten prior to every workout.

Meal 5
1 serving/scoop whey protein powder
1 cup slow cooked oats
*This is your post-workout meal, it can be moved to fit your schedule; however, it must be eaten after every workout.

Meal 6
½ cup of fat free cottage cheese
1 scoop casein/milk isolate protein powder

Meal 7
1 serving of some type of white fish, Haddock, Cod
1 cup broccoli
1 tablespoon Flaxseed oil

Totals:

Calories- 2635

Fat- 84

Carbohydrates- 195

Protein- 288

Another key player in the fat loss diet is cardiovascular exercise. I know, we all dread it, but it must be done. A simple way to determine the amount of cardio you need to burn fat, while not burning up muscle, is the following formula. This formula is used to determine how many Beats Per Minute (BMR) your heart rate needs to be in for fat loss.

220 - (Your age) x 65%-75%

Low-intensity cardiovascular exercise (65-75% max heart rate) for 45-60 minutes per session is ideal. If you choose to do cardio after weight training keep it to 30 minutes. On leg days there is no need for cardio.
Example of a 6 foot male 200 pounds

220 – 25 = 195 x .65 = ~127 BPM. At 75% it would be, ~146 BPM

Target this BPM and duration three – four days a week.

Some Food Choices

Protein Sources
Chicken breast
Lean Red meats 10% fat or less
Lean fishes
Fatty fishes (salmon)
Whole eggs
Egg Whites
Turkey
Fat Free/Low fat cottage cheese (1-2%)
Protein powder
Jerky

Complex Carbohydrate Substitutions and Choices
Oatmeal (not instant)
Yams
Sweet potatoes
Brown rice
Whole grain bread/wraps/bagels/muffins
Raw/steamed/grilled vegetables
Fibrous cereals (Fiber One, granola (low sugar) Smart Start, Uncle Sams, All Bran)
Lentils

Fat Sources
Nuts (Raw almonds, walnuts, cashews etc…)
Flax seeds/ Flax seed oil
Fish oil
Primrose oil
Borage oil
Olive oil
Enova oil

Vegetable Substitutions and Choices
Asparagus, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumbers, Green Beans, Kale, Lettuce(all varieties), Mushrooms, Radishes, Spinach, Squash (summer varieties only), Tomato, Water Chestnuts, Zucchini

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
"As you can see the Superdrol is based around your largest protein/carb meals for the day. The second dose is also taken before your workout for the best benefit."

Maybe the fact that SD should be dosed with your largest carb meals leads to the common linking of lots of carbs with SD..
Still over all I guess it fair to say I prolly should have said something like..
"SD works best for bulking with a carb rich diet"..
"requires a high carb diet" was a poor choice of words.. The point I was trying to make to the OP was that he shouldn't try to bulk on SD with a low carb diet..
But I'm not disputing you gained with 20 grams a day of carbs.. Everyone is diff how they respond. Plus your just a gentic freak, lol...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The trick is that the gains from glycogen supercompensation also disappear after the cycle is over, so theres not a ton of real value to it

RealG

RealG

Awards
thanks all again!

but i dont know why M.drol its not kicking on me...

its my second cycle with SD, the first was by fast action... and no gains in cycle... little hardness in PCT

In this cycle with Mdrol, the same... im not feeling any special gains... little hardness but no more.

my Mdrol batch is 52208, im thinking that lots of PH bottles are fake around internet.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thanks all again!

but i dont know why M.drol its not kicking on me...

its my second cycle with SD, the first was by fast action... and no gains in cycle... little hardness in PCT

In this cycle with Mdrol, the same... im not feeling any special gains... little hardness but no more.

my Mdrol batch is 52208, im thinking that lots of PH bottles are fake around internet.
Dude, Suncloud told you twice already.

FAST ACTION SUCKS.

Buy some Mdrol from CEL if you want to run a trustworthy superdrol clone.

If you took Mdrol and Xtreme Tren or Diendrone (estra-4 clones) you would grow. TRUST ME.

RealG

RealG

Awards
Dude, Suncloud told you twice already.

FAST ACTION SUCKS.

Buy some Mdrol from CEL if you want to run a trustworthy superdrol clone.

If you took Mdrol and Xtreme Tren or Diendrone (estra-4 clones) you would grow. TRUST ME.

Man im running now Mdrol from CEL, its my 3rd week at 30mg and nothing!!!

Yess, fast action sucks, im stacking Mdrol with Trena and nothing!!!

:rant:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well then that totally sucks. How long ago was the fast action superdrol run? so far to date although there have been a few individuals who had issues with a batch or two there hasn't been an actual bad batch of CEL ever verified. Any of the batches where a couple of people posted poor to no results there were also people with positive.

RealG

RealG

Awards
Fast action run was in past october, 3 months ago...