pheraplex/superdrol stack pulse cycle

zhan28

Awards
hey guys what's up i've been researching for about half a year just reading here and bb.com on prohormones and after thinking a lot about it, i've decided the best thing for me is a pulse cycle, which may lead to less gains but in some respects, safer.

stats:
5'10"
165 lbs
asian (if it matters)

I am currently going to do a 8 week pheraplex/superdrol stack 4x a week
pp/sd
10/15 10/15 10/15 20/15
20/15 20/15 20/15 20/15
20/30 20/30 20/30 20/30
30/30 30/30 30/30 30/30
30/30 30/30 30/30 30/30
30/30 30/30 30/30 30/30
40/30 40/30 40/30 40/30
40/30 40/30 40/30 40/30

i will be taking milk thistle, efas, red yeast rice, creatine and high carb protein for CS.

as for pct, i think because it is pulse, i will use the iforce reversitol with AI pcs for a month just for extra safety, although i do have access to SERM i do not deem it necessary. this will be the only cycle i will be doing this year

does anyone recommend a different dosing cycle? i am a full time student, so i work out about about 4-5 times a week for only an hour, and i will not be doing heavy cardio during this cycle. so please take this in mind as well. please advice in anything else you see important.

Thank you!

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
You should consider running these products alone before you stack them.

Dosages are too high for a person who is only 165 pounds also. I'm assuming you mistyped the order for sd/pp because nobody makes 15 mg caps of sd though this is very common for pp.

As for running 40 mg of superdrol at 165 pounds and planning on doing heavy cardio. You would likely experience BP so high you would get nose bleeds and headaches while on the treadmil and get calf pumps so intense you have to stop after 10 minutes. You obviously haven't tried superdrol before and the cycle you are suggesting is just insane for a beginner.

You are essentially stacking 2 of the harshest designers presently produced and not considering the prospect of what the side effects would be like.

What is your cycle history so somebody can give you some sensible advice?

zhan28

Awards
i think you misunderstood me, i said i will not be doing heavy cardio, so i think i will do one at a time, with summer coming up soon, i think i'll do sd instead of pp due to sd not being as wet of a cycle.

the compound i am taking is called 5 deca zol, which is a clone of superdrol from what i have read
ingredients: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol =15mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol =12.5mg

maybe it is not superdrol, but i though the chemical make up was the same, please advise more if you understand chemical background, thanks.

zhan28

Awards
the only other ph i've taken is a Winztrol clone

zhan28

Awards
would you suggesting pulsing the sd, or doin a 3-4 week cycle, obviously i will adjust pct accordingly

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Most people running superdrol for the first time run it at 10/20/20 for 3 weeks. Believe it or not this gives good gains and allows the opportunity to see what side effects you experience.

As for pulse cycles, most people pulse SD at 20 mg x3 a week on workout days. Personally I would recommend running SD straight for the first run so you can see how your body responds.

I'm not a huge fan of pulsing personally, I pulsed SD my last cycle and I ended the cycle by the 2nd week because I wasn't experiencing the dramatic strength gains that are usual with a straight run of SD. But there are some people who swear by pulsing so it's an individual thing.

The compound 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol is halodrol. This is better because halodrol is far less toxic than pheraplex, but halodrol's main side effect is raised BP. Products containing proprietary blends of designer steroids really should be avoided. But since you have already bought it run it at something reasonable to start with.

Most people on this board would balk at seeing somebody at your weight run SD at 30 mg. You may want to consider running a 3-4 week cycle at 15 mg especially since you are stacking SD with H-drol.

zhan28

Awards
okay i will take you advice to heart then, because i am new to actually taking this stuff, i will dose at 15 mg for 3 weeks. Although i've done my research i feel veterans would know what's best for my physical condition and such. i will be taking red yeast rice extract, coq10 for the entire cycle and pc. a natural test boost two weeks in for cs as well. fish oil, flax seed, and other efas and creatine with protein through out the whole cycle. as for pct, would you suggest research lab serm or reversitol with ai pcs.

zhan28

Awards
also space, 5 deca zol is taken sublingually, this is for fast absorption rate and technically bypass the liver, which i'm taking with a grain of salt and have preloaded and for cs milk thistle. however sublingual also means raise in bp, which natural extract is most effective for bp?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne Berry is what everybody uses to reduce BP while on cycle.

zhan28

Awards
k i was deciding between that and celery seed prolly gonna take both