Cutting UP(date)!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well.. the weight sucks... I'm back up to 225 after thanksgiving... damn jewish/italian grandma cooking..... soo yummy! :D Anyways, I'm currently "on" my homebrewed prop/fina (very painless when i don't inject like a dumbass....), and it has kicked in for sure... I put up weight that I shouldn't have last night on squats (I haven't really hit legs proper for the last month..... but i'm back on track now) and I put up 10lbs (total)short of what I was doing at my peak before I took a break, for 2 more reps total (one on each of the last two sets).... Fuckin scary to be honest. I love this ****. I'm on the Anarchy Stack along with this, will be starting t3 sunday, and clen the sunday after that. 4 weeks of t3 and 2 weeks on, 2 off, 2 on of clen. (prop is a 6 week run, with fina for 1-4), then hit some PCT and hopefully be under 210 without loosing muscle.

ManBeast

P.S. the review/writeup of the PH cycle will be coming shortly (i hope :D )

dingling

Awards
Sounds like youre having a good time with that. Good luck on reaching your goals. Keep it up bro.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
With the T3, run the clen for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. If you can, find some ketotifen, rin the clen indefinitely. IMO, anarchy stack is pissing in the wind.