post stats

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
we've had numerous good post, letting the readers follow an individual's progress through their cycles. Ive just finished a 4 weeker using 1:1 ratio of 1-test/4ad. Going to stay off for 4weeks now and get back at it in feburary. Ill give you my stats in body composition and weight usage in lifts to see how much of a lost i will endure. (hopefully not too much) Ill only be using trib, zma, and continue with my daily flax intake. I will also take creatine again but wont be able to until i get back to new york in two weeks (so half way through my postcycle). Sage

Chest: 42 inch
Bi: (R)15.2-15.25, (L)14.9-15.0
abdominal: (across belly button & obliques)32.5, (2 inch below bellybutton)33.75-34
Neck: 15in
Forearm: (R)11.5, (L)11.5
Thighs: (upperRight)23.7-23.8, (upperLeft)23.5
(midRight):19.9, (midLeft) 20.25
Calves: (R) 15.25, (L) 15.1-15.2

Ass: 39in (these measurements are very raw, in that im not sure of the correct form when measuring oneself)

Lifts (pretty close to current)

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1011

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
always forget something.....weight currently is 172, a bit down from a week ago but up 8 from beginning of cycle. Caloire intake, i will lower a tad from 3400ish to 3000. Height is at 5'9-5'9.5.
My waist has been for awhile now, around 31 inches but as you can see above, its up an inch and a half. :mad: but i look and feel like im carrying less bodyfat, and more muscle mass. Sorry, no exact bodyfat %. :( I know the stats and info ive given out is pretty raw. We'll see what these next 4 weeks brings.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Complete with my post cycle (after a month on superone+ at moderate dosage). I only used zma, trib, and my usual essential fats including extra flax oil, and 1/2 servings of eca. Size changes are pretty ambigeous to be honest. Some has stayed, some gone up a tad, some down. So i dont reall know what to take from tracking my postcycle lost except for that the measurements were pretty raw. Understandably, waist went down. I prioritized bis and chest and they did not suffer any lost the last month. Legs seem to have platued out with the same old routine of squats and presses and deads. I have changed up my workout routine into where i work the same amount of reps on the legs (20 sets about) however will be splitting it into 2x12set days per week. One day focusing on quads and the other, on hams/calves. I have incorporate more heavy lifts for the quads like front squats and hacks, to replace extensions and sissy squats. My strength in my lifts were dramatically down the first two weeks. However, the last, i have upped the weights back to the same weight or more (compared to what i was lifting at the end of my last cycle) B/c i decided to prioritize biceps and chest the lifts for those two body parts increased. Overall, im glad i didnt lose too much and ready for another months or so of a cycle. Sage

Chest: 42.6
Bi: (R)15.2-15.25, (L) 15.0
abdominal: (across belly button & obliques)31.5-32, (2 inch below bellybutton)32.75
Neck: 15in
Forearm: (R)11.6, (L)11.7
Thighs: (upperRight)23.5, (upperLeft)23.5
(midRight):20, (midLeft) 20.25
Calves: (R) 15.29, (L) 15.2

Ass: 38.25in

DarCSA

Awards
Great job sage. Nice gains and you were able to keep them. Looks like you actually looked at your BMR and followed it correctly. Just one question what is the weight now 4 weeks or so after you have completed the cycle? Oh, what are plans for the next 1:1 again or something different? Thanks man.

Last edited:

snakeman458

Awards
way to go sage. sounds great. glad to hear you had good results from cycle.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it fellas. DarCSA, i started my current cycle last night...I am going to take 300mg of ergopharms' 1ad in the morning and 8 squirts of superone+ i have left from last cycle until its gone (i assume 4-5 more nights) then 2-3 squirts of the T-1 i have a full bottle of from my first ever purchase from this site. However, the next time through, i will run a homebrew with the same morning 1-ad dosage but in the evening, i will use a batch consisting of 10g 1-test and 2-3g of 4ad (to try to battle some lethargy however, probably wont do much as far as added gains form the 4ad with such low dosage). I weight 177 currently (@ 5'9-5'9.5) Im going for 187 for this 4-5 week run of 1ad/T-1. and then....by this summer...200 flat. (lets go!!!) Sage

DarCSA

Awards
I have a question now you are going to run a 1-AD and 1-Test cycle. I guess I must be missing something I thought that 1-AD converted to 1-test. Is there some new evidence that would contradicts this? Seems like to me you would be overdoing it with 1-AD then. It is the precursor to 1-test and I don't think you should have to take it. You may want someone elses opinion on this as well. If it is unnecessary you may want to plan on running something else like 1,4 or 4-ad in its place. JMO

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I have a question now you are going to run a 1-AD and 1-Test cycle. I guess I must be missing something I thought that 1-AD converted to 1-test. Is there some new evidence that would contradicts this? Seems like to me you would be overdoing it with 1-AD then. It is the precursor to 1-test and I don't think you should have to take it. You may want someone elses opinion on this as well. If it is unnecessary you may want to plan on running something else like 1,4 or 4-ad in its place. JMO
no you're correct in saying the conversion of 1ad to a 1test profile however, im planning this mainly for two reasons. (1) i want this cycle and most likely the majority from now on to center around a heavy amount of 1-test and b/c i have not received the 1-test powder and/or alchs. needed to make a homebrew batch of only 1-test as the ph, i decided the mild-small dosage at 300mg of the 1ad with the small dosage of T-1 will run fine. (2) its the convencience factor. I have either classes, work, or a mix of both in the mornings and an oral compound would suit me better this time around. that being said, its just much easier to pop in some few pills which ultimately will target the desired hormone, instead of going with two dosages per day of the 2:1 ration 4ad/1-test. Iam already debating on whether to apply twice (of a 10-12g of 1-test with little 4ad added in) for my next time through or make the brew a even ration of 6g/6g of 1-test/4ad and go with the same oral route of 1-ad or 1-test product. Will depend on what comes out of this current one) Sage

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
sage

Looks like you made some good gains off your last cycle. Good job at keeping the waist size down....I know mine is way out there. As you read earlier, I'm running the 6gr 1-test 6gr 4ad....I'll let you know how it goes. I tried running a 1-test only cycle before.....talk about lethargy and joint snapping. So from then on I use 4ad in the stack, which always helps. Keep us posted and good luck!