(newbie question) test prop/Methyl 1T stack?

LilDon

Awards
Greetings! Another newbie here with much to learn (BTW this place is great so much good info:D)
I was studying up on PHs and AAS and decided to run a M1T cycle later this year. My original plan was to run 10~20mg/day, 2on-1off x3 or
20n-2off x2. with 40mg/day of nolva while off (40mg/day for week1, 20mg/day for week2~4 at the end for PCT).
After doing some reading i was pondering the idea of stacking m1t with test prop. (Assuming I can get any prop in the first place, it would be my first cycle w/ real gear).
On one of his previous posts, Chemo has suggested a 4week mini-cycle of prop/m1t.
My question is: would it be ok to cycle prop/m1t 2on-2off (since prop is a fast acting ester with a halflife of 24~36hrs)??

thanks

LilDon

Awards
Nevermind I found it!!

Bobo,

I envision this compound as a very versatile agent that can be used for both bulking and cutting. I understand that your feedback is preliminary but what are your thoughts on these stacks:

• BULKING
    M-1-T --> 10-30 mg ED, 4-6 week duration
    Test Enth --> 500-1000 mg/week (depending on individual dose)
  • CUTTING
    4-OHT Cyp --> 250-500 mg/week
  • SHORT CYCLE (4-6 weeks)
    Test Prop --> 150 mg EOD
IMO, M-1-T should be used with an aromatizing agent but I am also perpetually bulking. My question to you is if you feel M-1-T is potent enough to be used with real test or will 4-AD suffice? Is it a likely candidate for cutting versus a typical TP/TA/winny spring cycle?

Every anabolic agent has its optimum uses and your feedback on potency, sides, and timeline are helping to determine M-1-T's place in the arsenal.

Chemo
Maybe a good cutting cycle or just a very lean gain type cycle could be:

EQ --> 400-600 mg/week 8-10 weeks

The EQ should compliment the M-1-T pretty well given it's low conversion to estrogen.

I read this a while back while researching m1t but didn't really pay attention to it cuz back then i wasn't planning on stacking m1t with anything so i kinda forgot about it until now...(damn that search button can work wonders...) Thanks for the info bros :)

I'll probably be stacking m1t with either test prop or eq..gotta do more research before i jump in though.

shadow_manifest

Awards
If this is a first ever cycle then I wouldn't use M1t. It isn't a place to start for begginers. I would start with an anabolic lotion first. Do a few cycles on thoes before even thinking about M1t.

LilDon

Awards
Not my first, but thanks for the concern

If this is a first ever cycle then I wouldn't use M1t. It isn't a place to start for begginers. I would start with an anabolic lotion first. Do a few cycles on thoes before even thinking about M1t.
This will be my fourth cycle of ph. My first cycle was 8weeks of Trenabol-x (1-test+4AD+1,4andro transdermal). My second was Avant Labs Super1+ transdermal..Third was an 8week cycle of 1-T THP ethergels with legal gear's 1-test+4AD transdermal..

I gained the most off of that third cycle, but i think it was because i kept forcing myself to eat as much as possible at every meal.. I learned that my diet was actually the most important factor in my quest to build muscle!

I'm gonna try to increase my food intake this time. Might recruit the assisstance of vit B12 though..And get a better protein powder! Man that nlarge2 gave me gas and indegestion...must have been the high lactose and fat content...I'll get some CFM whey from Protein Customizer and add ground up oatmeal.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro I'm on a test prop/m1t cycle right now. Today is day 5 haven't really weighed myself yet but all is going well. I would suggest you go with prop instead of EQ. Lethargy is a major factor with m1t and EQ isn't going to help much. The test is almost a must with this compound.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
im glad someone is running some prop and m-1-t together i think its gonna be an awesome stack..

also i dont respond to this stuff (m-1-t) all that well by itself and ive even tried 20mg and i can tell you from my experience 10 was the same as 20 as far as results go.. from what i have read most seem to agree..

LilDon

Awards
Bro I'm on a test prop/m1t cycle right now. Today is day 5 haven't really weighed myself yet but all is going well. I would suggest you go with prop instead of EQ. Lethargy is a major factor with m1t and EQ isn't going to help much. The test is almost a must with this compound.
Great! Do you plan on keeping a log? What does your cycle look like?Yeah that 1-test lethargy was a real pain in the neck..I'm stronger in the gym but at other times of the day i'm practically glued to my couch:(
So go with prop instead of eq. Got it.
I plan on running nolva for PCT..Do you think i should start HCG sometime during the last week of my cycle?