My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!

  1. My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!


    Woohooo!

    I gained 8 lbs in 2 weeks and ate only a little above maintenance! i am very pleased with the product! I bought 2 more bottles!

    This was my first real experience with androgens.

    I am 31 years old and weigh 223... I mean 231!. I started at 10mg ED and upped it to 20mg ED on the third day out. Been on 20mg since.

    I made more gains this last 2 weeks than i have made in the last 2years.
    I had some lethargy on the first day or two and then got lower back and muscle cramping on the 11th day. The cramping was nothing compared to my gains.

    I have decided to use nolva PCT. I took 2ml today and i would like to know what you guys think i should do tomorrow.
    Should i take the nolva at 1ml for the rest of the week? please give your insight. Ialso have 6oxo, but i dont think it is needed right now.

    If you have any questions or SUGGESTIONS, pleaese let me know.
    thanks to everyone who helped me figure this stuff out!


  2. For PCT:
    week 1: take 40mg of nolva everyday
    week 2; take 20mg nolva everyday
    week 3: take 10mg nolva everyday

    Not sure how to use 6oxo but it should not even be necessary.

  3. Originally posted by size
    For PCT:
    week 1: take 40mg of nolva everyday
    week 2; take 20mg nolva everyday
    week 3: take 10mg nolva everyday

    Not sure how to use 6oxo but it should not even be necessary.
    Well,
    I dont think i am shut down very hard after a 2 week cycle.
    I plan on doing 2on/2off/2on so i cant use nolva for 3 weeks.

    I'll search to see what others are doing
    •   
       


  4. Then just do the first 2 weeks as I laid out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by size
    For PCT:
    week 1: take 40mg of nolva everyday
    week 2; take 20mg nolva everyday
    week 3: take 10mg nolva everyday

    Not sure how to use 6oxo but it should not even be necessary.
    Will one bottle Nolva proivde the 3 week PCT?

  6. Yes. It will

  7. Contgrats on the gains you made Yimen. I'm beginning a cycle like yours, except I'm only going to use 10mg and stacking it with a 4-ad transdermal. Good luck with your second half and your PCT.

  8. Now if you notice any gyno during your cycle, should you just take Nolvadex untill the symptons subside then wait till after your cycle for PCT, or should you continue on Nolvadex throughout the cycle after gyno has occured. Secondly, if you should.. would Nolvadex in the system during cycle effect your gains??

  9. good gains -- how much did your strength improve?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jynx
    Now if you notice any gyno during your cycle, should you just take Nolvadex untill the symptons subside then wait till after your cycle for PCT, or should you continue on Nolvadex throughout the cycle after gyno has occured. Secondly, if you should.. would Nolvadex in the system during cycle effect your gains??
    you can't get gyno due to M1T while ON a cycle... PCT is possible

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Elijah
    you can't get gyno due to M1T while ON a cycle... PCT is possible
    I'm on a 10mg ed stand alone cycle of m1t. From what I've read since m1t does not aromatize, I should not have to worrie about gyno? Well my questions is, last night I noticed my left nipple was itchy and it continues to be so today, my right nipple is fine and I haven't noticed any swelling on either side. I am currently on the 7th day of my cycle. I have my nolva standing by!! What should I do? I have had this silmilar feeling before from long hikes or runs where my nipples where rubbed raw from my clothing or gear and I did go on a run yesterday. I just want to be sure I can rule out gyno instead of trying to wait it out a couple of days just to run into worse problems. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

  12. Just wondering how that Elijah knows that you can't get gyno from it..this is really new stuff.. and IN most cases you shouldn't but do ingnore a warning sign...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Just wondering how that Elijah knows that you can't get gyno from it..this is really new stuff.. and IN most cases you shouldn't but do ingnore a warning sign...
    well thanks for the advise, I guess I'll keep on with my cycle unless things worsen or continue to persist for another day or so. Does that sound like a good plan of action to you? does anyone know of a good link on gyno?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My first log & stack - hgh up & free test
    By hoot72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 02:23 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 03:51 AM
  3. First Cycle. This is my plan
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 05:27 PM
  4. my first m1t cycle
    By Omega in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-25-2003, 07:06 AM
  5. Finished my first m1t cycle!
    By djhex36 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in