My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Woohooo!

I gained 8 lbs in 2 weeks and ate only a little above maintenance! i am very pleased with the product! I bought 2 more bottles!

This was my first real experience with androgens.

I am 31 years old and weigh 223... I mean 231!. I started at 10mg ED and upped it to 20mg ED on the third day out. Been on 20mg since.

I made more gains this last 2 weeks than i have made in the last 2years.
I had some lethargy on the first day or two and then got lower back and muscle cramping on the 11th day. The cramping was nothing compared to my gains.:D

I have decided to use nolva PCT. I took 2ml today and i would like to know what you guys think i should do tomorrow.
Should i take the nolva at 1ml for the rest of the week? please give your insight. Ialso have 6oxo, but i dont think it is needed right now.

If you have any questions or SUGGESTIONS, pleaese let me know.
thanks to everyone who helped me figure this stuff out!

size

Awards
  • Established
For PCT:
week 1: take 40mg of nolva everyday
week 2; take 20mg nolva everyday
week 3: take 10mg nolva everyday

Not sure how to use 6oxo but it should not even be necessary.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
For PCT:

Well,
I dont think i am shut down very hard after a 2 week cycle.
I plan on doing 2on/2off/2on so i cant use nolva for 3 weeks.

I'll search to see what others are doing:D

size

Awards
  • Established
Then just do the first 2 weeks as I laid out.

Jynx

Banned
Awards
For PCT:

Will one bottle Nolva proivde the 3 week PCT?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Contgrats on the gains you made Yimen. I'm beginning a cycle like yours, except I'm only going to use 10mg and stacking it with a 4-ad transdermal. Good luck with your second half and your PCT.

Jynx

Banned
Awards
Now if you notice any gyno during your cycle, should you just take Nolvadex untill the symptons subside then wait till after your cycle for PCT, or should you continue on Nolvadex throughout the cycle after gyno has occured. Secondly, if you should.. would Nolvadex in the system during cycle effect your gains??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good gains -- how much did your strength improve?

Elijah

Awards
Now if you notice any gyno during your cycle, should you just take Nolvadex untill the symptons subside then wait till after your cycle for PCT, or should you continue on Nolvadex throughout the cycle after gyno has occured. Secondly, if you should.. would Nolvadex in the system during cycle effect your gains??
you can't get gyno due to M1T while ON a cycle... PCT is possible

hulkster

Awards
you can't get gyno due to M1T while ON a cycle... PCT is possible
I'm on a 10mg ed stand alone cycle of m1t. From what I've read since m1t does not aromatize, I should not have to worrie about gyno? Well my questions is, last night I noticed my left nipple was itchy and it continues to be so today, my right nipple is fine and I haven't noticed any swelling on either side. I am currently on the 7th day of my cycle. I have my nolva standing by!! What should I do? I have had this silmilar feeling before from long hikes or runs where my nipples where rubbed raw from my clothing or gear and I did go on a run yesterday. I just want to be sure I can rule out gyno instead of trying to wait it out a couple of days just to run into worse problems. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how that Elijah knows that you can't get gyno from it..this is really new stuff.. and IN most cases you shouldn't but do ingnore a warning sign...

hulkster

Awards
Just wondering how that Elijah knows that you can't get gyno from it..this is really new stuff.. and IN most cases you shouldn't but do ingnore a warning sign...
well thanks for the advise, I guess I'll keep on with my cycle unless things worsen or continue to persist for another day or so. Does that sound like a good plan of action to you? does anyone know of a good link on gyno?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RoadMapFire Post Cycle Therapy 6
Anabolics 5
CEDeoudes59 Anabolics 4
MF210 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3