Sytenhance 1-T beta cycle

Redsky

Awards
Just got my beta yesterday, and will be reporting strictly size gains and if I get any systemic absorbtion. I must say that being strictly 1-test, it really, really dries out your arms. I've found that it really dries quicker than the SO+ I've done before. Wish me luck, should last almost 3 weeks, as I'm doing 4 squirts per day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent...

Are you going to keep track of stats and update every day or so like devildog?

Redsky

Awards
I'll be reporting once a week with observations and changes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great - it will be an interetsing comparison, the all 1-test vs. the combo.

Redsky

Awards
Been on it since friday, just a few observations:

1. Burns like ****. Starting using 1/2 squirt on each arm as Par recommended.
2.No massive pump like devildog spoke of. Maybe because it doesn't have 4AD?
I'll have measurements come saturday, and I always take them cold, as that's the real test.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Been on it since friday, just a few observations:

1. Burns like ****. Starting using 1/2 squirt on each arm as Par recommended.
2.No massive pump like devildog spoke of. Maybe because it doesn't have 4AD?
I'll have measurements come saturday, and I always take them cold, as that's the real test.
which 1/2 squirt recommendation are you talking about? i havent seen any threads that par said that in and im just curious

devildog

Awards
That's a pretty low dosage. Are you increasing the arm volume in your workout?

Redsky

Awards

which 1/2 squirt recommendation are you talking about? i havent seen any threads that par said that in and im just curious
Certainly, I'll quote him from the Avantlabs forum.

"I do think 4ml per arm is overkill, just for arms -- when I use FL7 at 3-4ml, I cover both arms (upper and lower), as well both delts -- it is supposed to be applied in a very thin layer, as this will greatly increase efficiency of delivery vs. a thicker layer, and likely cut down on systemic uptake, as well (increased systemic uptake could account for the lack of losses, in other areas.)

For future references, I would use half of that amount -- obviously, it would last twice as long, and I think it would work just as well.

Higher vs. lower dosings, with this product, should be determined based on surface area covered, not by significantly increasing or decreasing the amount applied per area."

Redsky

Awards
I should note that, both with my atrophied balls and my lethargy, that I am getting systemic absorbsion. I have also noticed increased appetite, did you get this as well, devildog?

devildog

Awards
Yes, mildly. I ate like a horse and my nuts did atrophy a little towards the end. I felt lethargic a couple days but I think that was because of my schedule. The formula I used did have 4-AD in it to counteract the 1-test though. How many mL per pump in the beta bottles? I've seen different sources quote different amounts. The bottle I used measured out at about 1 mL per pump, that's why I thought your dosage seemed low.

Redsky

Awards
Yes, mildly. I ate like a horse and my nuts did atrophy a little towards the end. I felt lethargic a couple days but I think that was because of my schedule. The formula I used did have 4-AD in it to counteract the 1-test though. How many mL per pump in the beta bottles? I've seen different sources quote different amounts. The bottle I used measured out at about 1 mL per pump, that's why I thought your dosage seemed low.
This pump is apparently the "new" pump. It's a big

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
the pump is only 1.75ml where did you get that it was 4?

you have been on it for 1 week and have ball atrophy? that seems pretty rapid even for a systemic

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A good way to confirm if sysenhance works is to spray it on one arm or leg.

Redsky

Awards
the pump is only 1.75ml where did you get that it was 4?

you have been on it for 1 week and have ball atrophy? that seems pretty rapid even for a systemic
Could be that it is my imagination. I can only guess that the lethargy is from the product, as I get plenty of sleep and this week I've been even more tired than usual.

I can link the quote, as I belive he's talking about 4ml per day.

http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=2&t=6182&st=30

Redsky

Awards
Well, I've decided to end the cycle; the 1-test is just too rough on my skin no matter how much moisturizer I use. I have sensitive skin, which has kept me from finishing my SO+ cycle in the past.

On a positive note, I'm planning a couple M1T cycles for the new year; a 2 weeker and a month long with 4ad. I'd like to see the gains I'll get.

devildog

Awards
Sorry to hear that. I had a rough time too. Next time I'll only apply it for two weeks instead of three because the last week was hell on my skin. My arms were so red it looked like I had a sunburn in December. It's taken about a week and a half for the skin on my arms to get back to normal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Par was talking about the comparison of application thicknesses. He was stating that, when using 4mL per day of FL7 he would have to cover both arms, upper and lower, as well as both delts. He doesn't say that each squirt is 4mL.

I think you just misread. No big deal, as Customizer cleared it up.