what to stack with cyclo bolan?

GodFiend

Awards
i was just wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions as to what might be good to stack with cyclo bolan.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i was just wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions as to what might be good to stack with cyclo bolan.
Yea. Cycle Assist.

GodFiend

Awards
thanks guys, because i was thinking of taking 4ad also. i guess i really dont need to and this might not be such a great idea.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
May I ask what logic brought you to 4AD?

Cyclobolan is a high dose of Superdrol, with a low dose of Halodrol. I personally would prefer it the other way around.

Topical DHEA might help your lethargy and some of the sexual sides. If I suggest anything it would be dermacrine by Primordial Performance.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In fact, if it was what you were going for with the 4AD... I assume you meant the AMS 4AD... I would think the topical dhea would convert at a higher rate to test than the oral "new" 4AD would. I think cyclobolan should be fine to run by itself. How experienced are you with steroids?

GodFiend

Awards
yeah, it was just something i was thinking of for higher testosterone output, so that i could get the most out of this cycle as possible. i am just starting out with these types of supplements, but have run alot of different test cycles in the past. i appriciate the input bro.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so you have ran test a few times? Why arn't you just sticking with that? If I could get away with pinning I would. My woman would leave my ass though if she found out. She has no clue what methyl-etillochian-androstene-17bol-one (whatever the **** she is looking at, I just made that up off the top of my head :lol:) is. She knows what needles are. :rofl:

This cycle should be ok for you. It isn't going to be like a straight test cycle I wouldn't think... so I wouldn't expect the same feeling as being on test. Both sd and hd are good compounds. I would only dose 2 pills max though, because anything over 30mg superdrol and you are pretty much guarenteeing yourself a bad time. I got crazy strong and gained about 10lbs from 3 weeks of superdrol by itself. I only dosed 10/20/20.

What are you looking for to get out of your cycle?

GodFiend

Awards
i was going to try some sustain alpha and post sycle support, and maybe some novadex xt for extra natural test boosting.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
on cycle?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
or PCT?

Because if it is for PCT, you are going to need a serm for cyclobolan.

GodFiend

Awards
i was going to use it for pct. earlier whin i said that i had done some test cycles what i meant was test boosters, not straight test. i am new to prohormones. my girl would leave me too dude.

GodFiend

Awards
where would i get a serm? and what exactly is it?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
where would i get a serm? and what exactly is it?
Not to be an ass.............well.........maybe.

Your ignorance is not making this easy.

I suggest you learn ALOT more about superdrol, halo and SERM's before you do anything.

Superdrol by itself is a bad mofo. Let alone stacking it.

You have alot to learn...........SEARCH AND READ.......... then do it some more.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh f*ck bro. You need to do a lot of research before you run a cycle.

A SERM is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. it makes it so your balls come back after a cycle and you don't grow man boobs. YOU NEED ONE. SERMs are : Nolvadex (not novedex XT) aka tamoxifen citrate; Clomid aka clomephin citrate, and toremifine.

You have HOURS upon HOURS of research to do.

PM me for my email. I'll help you out, but we can't talk about where to find SERMs on the board. They are prescription drugs.

And actually, if this is your first steroid, don't run Cyclobolan. Superdrol is way too strong and f*cks way too many people up to run as your first run. Buy 2 bottles of CEL hdrol. Run it 50/50/75/75/100
You'll have a bit left over, but in my opinion that is the SAFEST cherry popping cycle for orals. No worries about gyno or hair loss. Just worry about recovering your test production... and that is what your SERM, Test booster, and AI will do.

Just PM me dude... I'll help you out.