Newby with questions about Mdrol

Adriano

Adriano

Awards
Hi I am 32 yrs old, been training for at least 12 yrs, more seriously for the last couple of years, did an epi cycle a couple yrs ago with great results, no injectable AAS in the past.
170 pounds, 6 feet tall, probably 10% bf or less.
Have been thinking a lot about something to give me an edge, like Mdrol.
I am planning to increase my cal to 3000-3500, 40%carbs, 40% prot, 20%fat. Have tamox in hand, plus a bunch of other supps to help me out.
My initial idea was to pulse it 3-4 times a week, 10/20/30, but I am not sure if it will make any difference if I pulse it or take it every day in the chances of getting side effects.
So that is my question.
Appreciate all the help, from what I have been reading this is the right place to get help when starting a cycle.
Thanks in advance,
Adriano

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not too many ppl have pulsed mdrol, my suggestion is a straight 3 week cycle, i wouldnt go above 20mg....thats were the sides will start to show.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
No offense intended, but you've been training for 12 years, have used steroids in the past and are at 170 pounds? Were your goals in the past different than they are now?

Adriano

Adriano

Awards
I went all the way up to 205 pounds, but the I go married, kids, all the bs, and those 205 pounds were no more muscle, they were just fat!
So for the last year or so I have been watching my diet (VERY CLOSELY) and been doing a sh**t load of cardio, and got back to the 170's, but of course I feel too skinny and want to get the muscle back!
Thanks for the reply, BTW.
It's just not happening as easely as it happened the first time around!

Last edited:
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Have you even attempted to gain muscle naturally?

Adriano

Adriano

Awards
yep for the whole past six months, I've played with my diet, by adding 500 daily cals, (even 800 cals at some point), but instead of gaining muscle I start gaining fat again.
It sucks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yep for the whole past six months, I've played with my diet, by adding 500 daily cals, (even 800 cals at some point), but instead of gaining muscle I start gaining fat again.
It sucks.

can u give us an example of ur diet? we can pick at it to help u. its always a good idea to have proper nutrition before jumping into steroids

Adriano

Adriano

Awards
Now its around 2500 cals a day
6am: 2 scoops whey
9 am: eggs, oatmeal, 2% milk
12: 2 chicken breasts(or similar) ussually veggies, rarely rice or potatoes
3: turkey sand on wheat with salad
6: prewo protein shake (600 cals, 50 gr prot, rest sh**ty carbs)
8: post WO protein shake (just protein)
10: tuna sand on wheat

This goes on and on, with very little variation, very very rare cheat meals (pizza, maybe once a month)

I am really not quite sure about doing the mdrol yet.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It sucks.
That just doesn't make any sense. Also, by looking at your diet you do have some learning to do. I don't really think M-drol is going to solve any of your problems. Sorry man.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
add something solid alonside the morning shake. unless its a monster of a turkey sandwich i would switch it out with a hambuger/ground beef and some veggies.

i dont drink protein or weight gainer drinks because i just cant stomach them. ever since i added more solid food i've gained much better both in strength and weight and dont feel like i have to sh!t my brains out. i'll give an example of my diet if u would like

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 6
Cycle Logs 8
lostboy Anabolics 19
GTO4me Cycle Logs 21
Natural Bodybuilding 14