Kick The Tires ~ Hdrol/Tren Cycle Help Needed

LunchBox01

LunchBox01

Awards
I'm interested in doing an CEL Hdrol/KS Trenadrol cycle. Feel free to drop your 2 cents about dosage, PCT, and the rest.

Hdrol --- 50/75/100/100
Tren --- 60/60/60/60

PCT
[cortisol blocker] Lean Xtreme; start 14 days in as directed
[anti-e] Inhibit E; 4/3/2/1
[natty test. booster] SNI Muscle test; 4/3/2/1
plus creatine and an NO supplement.

would 4 weeks make for a good cycle, or should I make it 5?

should I stay below 100mg with the Hdrol, should the Tren be upped?

how does my PCT sound?

Thanks for the help :head:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get a SERM for PCT. "tren" supps seem to be hard on shutdown. otherwise everything looks good

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
go higher on the Tren. I weigh a lot less than you and am dosing 90mg. I could probably even go 120 and be alright. I think at your size you should start at 90 and possibly adjust to 120.

Trenadrol is the BOMB by the way. You will love it.
As far as the shutdown, I'm at week 4 and haven't noticed any. My crank is stronger than ever, if anything.

Make sure you get some Clomid for PCT and keeping p5p, 1 carboxy and or some vitex on hand is highly recommended.

LunchBox01

LunchBox01

Awards
don't flame on me for this question, lol
would the OTC pct I have stated be sufficient? [I don't readily have access to a SERM]

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It could be, but it also may not be. If you come to actually need one, you will REALLY REALLY REALLY wish you had gotten one.

I'll say this, if you're on the internet and in a modern western state you do have access to serms.

LunchBox01

LunchBox01

Awards
Only reason why I asked is because when it came to SERM or OTC PTC with this srtck it was 50/50 [some said yes, some said no] I've read Trenadrol is a progestin type of steroid, so prolactin shouldn't be a concern. Also, would a 4-5 cycle produce good gains?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Titty leakage is a BIG CONCERN on trenadrol. Do not forget that.

What do you mean by 4-5 cycle?

LunchBox01

LunchBox01

Awards
oooooh, titty leakage! :nono:
I meant a 4 week or 5 week cycle

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 4-6. Some go all the way to 8 with trenadrol. I wouldn't go past 6.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
oooooh, titty leakage! :nono:
I meant a 4 week or 5 week cycle
You are gonna want a SERM dude. HDrol solo... maybe OTC. Your stack... go with a low dose SERM.

PM me if you need help with your SERM search.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard some people having progesterone issues with
h-drol as well so i'd be a little hesitant to run both with out something strong on hand to combat it

LunchBox01

LunchBox01

Awards
I ran a solo Hdrol cycle before at 100/mg daily for 30 days. Had no problems whatsoever, used an OTC PCT as well. I guess I'm just on the fence, after researching I found a lot of people used an OTC pct for an Hdrol/Tren cycle and had no problems, even a few guys were shut down and used an OTC PCT and were fine, while others stuck with a SERM.

hmmm, perhaps stick with my OTC PCT [I think I'll be fine] and have a SERM on hand just incase?

thanks again for all the input, much appreciated!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I ran a solo Hdrol cycle before at 100/mg daily for 30 days. Had no problems whatsoever, used an OTC PCT as well. I guess I'm just on the fence, after researching I found a lot of people used an OTC pct for an Hdrol/Tren cycle and had no problems, even a few guys were shut down and used an OTC PCT and were fine, while others stuck with a SERM.

hmmm, perhaps stick with my OTC PCT [I think I'll be fine] and have a SERM on hand just incase?

It's your cycle dude. Do what you feel is best.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

don't ever forget that. SERMS cost very little, especially considering how much a moob removal surgery is.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
don't ever forget that. SERMS cost very little, especially considering how much a moob removal surgery is.
In case anyone wondering... It costs about as much to surgically get rid of gyno as it does for a chick to get a boobjob. Think about that for a second.

LunchBox01

LunchBox01

Awards
get a SERM for PCT. "tren" supps seem to be hard on shutdown.
well, after some reading, I might go with an Hdrol/Prop or Hdrol/Epi cycle, something a little less harsh [OTC PCT seems to be fine with these compounds with little to no sides]

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
well, after some reading, I might go with an Hdrol/Prop or Hdrol/Epi cycle, something a little less harsh [OTC PCT seems to be fine with these compounds with little to no sides]
I would NOT stack epi and halo together with an OTC pct.

2 methyls = NEED SERM.

1 methyl = Probably should use a SERM.

LunchBox01

LunchBox01

Awards
I would NOT stack epi and halo together with an OTC pct.

2 methyls = NEED SERM.

1 methyl = Probably should use a SERM.

good point. I've learned a lot from this forum. I think I'll go with Hdrol -- 50/75/100/100
Prop -- 60/90/90/90

PCT I'll keep the same or perhaps switch it to Reversitol & a natty test booster [I dont expect trouble, but I'll have a SERM on hand]

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
OP, I've been lurking on a bunch of forums and from everything I've read the one thing that stands out more than any is to have a SERM no matter what DS/AAS you choose. You're better safe having a SERM than being very sorry if something were to happen and not have a SERM...just my .02.

GMG760, fellow SD bro...I tried to PM you about SERM's, but evidently I don't have enough posts...I'll try again after posting this...if you don't get one from me, please pm me..thanks

LunchBox01

LunchBox01

Awards
hmmm, might bump it up...running Hdrol at 100mg/30 days gave me wicked results in the past and no side effects.

Hdrol 100/100/100/100
Prop 120/120/120/120

Same PCT and I'll add Cycle Assist while Im on.