Does anyone know about d-drol

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
i have done a 4 week cycle of 4everfits d-drol in the past and only did a bottle of novedex xt for pct. i bought the d-drol from vitaworld so i really didnt think it would be some crazy steriod. i was young and didnt know even know it was a ph. i had some sides including..... depression, acne, and some back pumps. i was wondering since i did it about half a year ago if i have anything to worry about.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Only way to know is to get blood panel done.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
i dont have any of those sides anymore. the problem is i dont have any health insurance right now. is a blood test expensive?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they are pretty expensive. No sides doesn't mean you're fully recovered. Chances are you're alright, but you never know.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
chances are that you're fine...the depression was probably caused by your suppression. but, your body should have returned to homeostasis on it's own.

d-drol is some crazy ****...I wouldn't touch that!

ironlunch

Awards
i have done a 4 week cycle of 4everfits d-drol in the past and only did a bottle of novedex xt for pct. i bought the d-drol from vitaworld so i really didnt think it would be some crazy steriod. i was young and didnt know even know it was a ph. i had some sides including..... depression, acne, and some back pumps. i was wondering since i did it about half a year ago if i have anything to worry about.
you are lucky you didn't get bad gyno...d drol is a combo of the most potent PH/DS's - superdrol, pheraplex, and tren...i belive they are all methylated..at least 2 are..talk about a liver killer and super shutdown. and to top it all off, you used novedex xt as PCT...you obviously didnt do your research. d-drol requires some serious PCT - definitely need a SERM.

not to belittle you, but you are the type of person that gives the supplement industry a bad name - you blindly take products without doing any research. luckily you only took it for 4 weeks, and it seems like you're ok and didn't get too many bad sides (aside from some acne, pumps).

but to answer your question since it has been 6 months and you seem to be ok, i would not worry about anything. just do your research next time before popping pills. and don't trust advice from any of the gnc/vitaworld employees, fyi....

be safe

:nono: