Trenadrol solo cycle log

drussell

Awards
Ok so I finaly started my cycle today. I am doing a 4 week solo trenadrol cycle. I thought about doing a H-drol one but my friend had a bottle of trenadrol so I went for that.
I am going to try and log the hole thing from start to finish so maybe this can help someone else.

My stats as of today:
height: 5'7.5"
weight: 158lbs( a little less then normal, 160, but i was sick last week with a cold, its winter here in canada)

cycle info:
Trenadrol 30/60/60/60(30 is only for the first three days to
how I react, then I will go to 60)
Cycle assist(preloaded)
Powerfull EOD
taurine
creatine
rhodiola
fish oils
+ basics

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Reversitol
Powerfull EOD
EndoAmp
rhodiola
Divanex( not sure about this, when to start or if I need it?)

Just wondering what you guys think? Was thinking about an AI(Trione) do you think I need it. was also thinking about using cissus?
Also wondering if I could get away with using less clomid, or not at all. I have it but would rather not use it if I din't have to.

drussell

Awards
Day one

So day 1
weight 158( a little under normal?)

Leg day
(2 min rest between sets)

Squats (3x10, 270lbs)
Hack squats (3x8, 180lbs, 270lbs, 360lbs)
Stiff leg deadlifts (3x10, 190lbs)
Leg curls (3x8, 50lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs)
Donkey calf raises (3x25, 140lbs, 120lbs, 100lbs)

So interesting day, felt different for sure. May just be a placebo effect though. Did notice that I felt very warm though, but it was leg day and I always sweat the most when doing my legs. Did feel a little stronger than normal, but like I said I am sure this is the placebo effect rather then anything else as I only took 30mg of trenadrol today.

drussell

Awards
You need at least 90mg
Ok so tomorrow I am going to just bump it up to 60mg and I will see how the first week goes. If I do not see much I will go to 90mg. I have seen poeple who used just 60mg the whole time and saw results so maybe I will get lucky.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is true! u wont see much at all from 30 or 60.....

isnt' this a 19-nor? I ran 70 with great results. he is not that heavy:

Rugger aren't you at 90? if i read the log right you got like 60lbs on this guy so 60 might work for him

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm at 90 but it isn't anything amazing as far as feelin "on". Strength and weight are up, but I don't feel on. I think he would be fine at 90

drussell

Awards
I am about to go to the gym for chest day I will post when I get back. I bumped it up to 60mg and I will see how that goes. As long as strength and weight increase then I will leave it there but maybe I will do the last two weeks or maybe just the last week at 90mg.
Thanks for the imput Rugger you have helped alot. Thanks everone else also.
Anyone have any opinion on whether or not I should use the Divanex in the PCT?

drussell

Awards
Day 2

Day 2 - 159lbs
Chest/triceps

Bench press(flat) (3x10, 210lbs, 220lbs, 230lbs)
Decline bench (3x8, 210lbs)
DB incline press (3x8, 65lbs, 70lbs, 70lbs)
Close grip bench (3x10, 140lbs)
Weighted Dips (3x8, +25lbs)

Did not feel to different today, felt a little stronger but not much. Started using 60mg today.

drussell

Awards
I am taking 60mg of trenadrol now, so two pills/day. I take one in the moring and one about 45min before I train. I am just wondering if this is correct or not. If I should be taking them at different times? SHould I be taking them with food or without?

Also if anyone could input on if I should use my bottle of Divanex in my PCT it would be helpful.

I will post later tonight on my progress.

drussell

Awards
Day 4

Day 4 - 161.7lbs(up 3.7lbs)

Back/biceps

Pull-ups(weighted) (3x10, +0, +25, +25)(1st time being able
to ten reps with 25lb)
T-bar rows (3x8, 170lbs) could have done more!should have.

Seated rows(wide grip) (3x8, 130lbs)

Chin-ups (3x10, +0)

Barbell curls(pulled up against body, not sure what these are called) (3x8, 60lbs)

Definitly feel diferent now. Strength feels up and even when weight felt heavy I felt like I could keep doing reps! Good pumps, and my weight is up almost 4lbs sence monday. Also think I maybe lost some fat. I never checked my fat% but I see bumps in my abs now that were not as visible before!Will try to find out my fat% this week.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am taking 60mg of trenadrol now, so two pills/day. I take one in the moring and one about 45min before I train. I am just wondering if this is correct or not. If I should be taking them at different times? SHould I be taking them with food or without?

Also if anyone could input on if I should use my bottle of Divanex in my PCT it would be helpful.

I will post later tonight on my progress.

take with a fatty meal 15-20g fat

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 - 159lbs
Chest/triceps

Bench press(flat) (3x10, 210lbs, 220lbs, 230lbs)
Decline bench (3x8, 210lbs)
DB incline press (3x8, 65lbs, 70lbs, 70lbs)
Close grip bench (3x10, 140lbs)
Weighted Dips (3x8, +25lbs)

Did not feel to different today, felt a little stronger but not much. Started using 60mg today.

Good lifts are you still 158lbs by my calculations your doing seets with just about 150% of your body weight on the Bench

drussell

Awards
Good lifts are you still 158lbs by my calculations your doing seets with just about 150% of your body weight on the Bench
I have put on almost 4lbs sence monday, so I am about 162 now. Do you think the weight I am benching is good or bad. I think I am pretty strong for my size. I see lots of ither guys at the gym who are much bigger than me doing less or equal weight as me.
I hope this cycle adds more strength as most people on it have reported. I would like to get to somewhere around 170-175. May not get there on this cycle but this is my goal.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have put on almost 4lbs sence monday, so I am about 162 now. Do you think the weight I am benching is good or bad. I think I am pretty strong for my size. I see lots of ither guys at the gym who are much bigger than me doing less or equal weight as me.
I hope this cycle adds more strength as most people on it have reported. I would like to get to somewhere around 170-175. May not get there on this cycle but this is my goal.
I think the weight you are benching is real GOOD alot of people dont' do sets with just their body weight and you are 50% above your body weight. Keep up the heavy lifting and good luck with the rest of the cycle

drussell

Awards
Day 6

Day 6 - 163.5lbs(+5.5lbs)

Soulders( this was done yesterday I just did not have time to log)

Military press (3x10, 150lbs, 170lbs, 180lbs wow! the most I have ever done by far)

Lateral/front/rear raises (3x8, 15lbs)

DB press(db together) (3x8, 40lbs each)

Upright rows (3x8, 70lbs, 90lbs, 90lbs)

Strength is for sure up! I did some of the most heavy weights ever today. Weight also continues to rise, I am up 5.5lbs now in 6 days. My shoulders have never felt that pumped after a workout, they felt like they were going to expload!
No sides at all yet.

drussell

Awards
So its been a tough week, I never really had time to post my workouts. I was in exams all week. My weight has gone up to 165lbs, so I am up 7lbs so far but I did not eat great this week and did not get alot of sleep so I am going to really get back again now.
My strength has continued to increase alot!! I will try and put up my logs from the week tomorrow.

drussell

Awards
balls smaller!

noticed the last few days that my boys have lost some size! Should I be woried?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries that means it's real and working(ie shutting down natural production due to exogenous usage). Will go back to normal during PCT.

drussell

Awards
Update

Sorry for not posting in a while, my computer f**ked up and I only got a new one today.

Anyway I am now in day seven of my PCT and everthing is going good. No sides yet and the boys are almost back to size!

As for the cycle it self, I used 90mg for the weeks three and four and noticed a big difference(should have to good advice and started with this.) Anyway I did not gain as much weight as I thought I would but not bad, I went from 158 to 169 with little to no fat gain. Strength was way up though, I could bench 3 sets of 10 with 260 buy the end! Not sure what my max is but I could not do near that weight before. I flet so good on this stuff, never had pumps close to this before. It hurt sometimes because I was so pumped. I felt pumped almost all the time. I am sad I am done!

As for sides, I had a couple of days where my nips felt a little sensitive but nothing serious(note only felt this at 90mg.) I noticed it only on the days I did not take the Powerful pills(I took these every other day), I would recomend using them every day. Also my nuts lost alot of size, but I guess this is normal. I felt the back pumps aswell but not to bad. Once or twice it was really bad and one time when I played hockey my whole body felt like it, strange bad and good feling at the same time.
As for libido, no real change, maybe not as stiff as normal, but was drive was still there. Thats about it no real issues.
One other note I would say is to try and not do this over the holidays, its dam hard to keep to a good diet.

Started the PCT a week ago and that pumped feeling has sadly gone away. My weight has remained pretty much, I am still at 167.6lbs today. Strengh is still good, and I still get a good pump but not that great all day feeling I had before.

I will post until the end of the PCT.

Last edited:

drussell

Awards
week 3 of PCT

So I started week three of my PCT today. Weight still around 167lbs, so I have pretty much kept my weight. I feel like I have gained some fat though, so maybe a loss in some mass as a result.
My nips are still a little sensitive more so today then before, so I will see where it goes.
Also yesterday I stated the Endoamp. Interesting to see how that goes. Mayn=be it will help me lose some of the fat I have put on.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
3 x 10 at 260 at your 168? whatttttt

can you post pics?

drussell

Awards
3 x 10 at 260 at your 168? whatttttt

can you post pics?
I can't post pics because I don't have enough posts to do that but I have my pre cycle pics in members photos section. If I get the chance I will take some new pics and out them there to compare.

Welchllc

Welchllc

Awards
I just bought some Xtreme Tren. Good info, thanks

drussell

Awards
last week of PCT

So I am in my lask week of my PCT.
I have actually put on a few lbs since last week. I am up to 170.3lbs as of today and feel pretty good. Also strength still seems to go up every time I go to the gym!
My nips are still a little sensitive but far less then last week and a small lump I felt has gone away! Would definitly recomend using a serm for this product
(just a note, the clomid tastes like ass, It really burns your throat if you don't mix it with something. Anyone else notice this?)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
throw some water in your mouth, squirt, swallow, chug water

drussell

Awards
throw some water in your mouth, squirt, swallow, chug water
Ya thats what I started doing afte the first time I took it. I took it straight the first time, bad idea! It felt like I burnt my throat!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 2
bigzach1234 Anabolics 12