Best ph to stack with havoc?

c26let

Awards
hey guys, new to the forum, need some imput on what may stack well with havoc. This would be my second cycle, ran h-drol as my first about ten months ago, dont wanna over do it, but wanna get the most out of this cycle- hard to cycle with my current schedule, but will be going on vacation pretty soon

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
y not just stick to havoc, alone..... its a very powerful compound bro.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Havoc alone should be plenty for your second run. If I was to stack something with it the first time, it would be something non-methylated. People run the Tren/Epi combo a lot... but that sounds pretty harsh for a second run.

Elias

Elias

Awards
I agree with the above posts, I ran epi solo with great sucess. You could go with non-methylated winstrol and epi or the tren but I wouldn't. I would never recomment stacking more then one methylated compound could lead to some serious liver damage especially in users new to pro-steroids, I say pro-steroid because epi IS a steroid. It's simply a methylated form of a breast cancer med used in japan.

Elias

Elias

Awards
Epi takes 2-3 weeks to kick in from my experience so if you'd like to overlap them I'd run the epi first.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What about an overlapping H-drol/havoc?
Eh... just pick one and run it. If you did the above, it would be a pretty long cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there's really no need to stack anything with Epi...unless you've ran it many times and you're 100% sure about how you'll react to it...and the compound you're interested in stacking with it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Havoc alone should be plenty for your second run. If I was to stack something with it the first time, it would be something non-methylated. People run the Tren/Epi combo a lot... but that sounds pretty harsh for a second run.
listen to these guys, G has had great luck with Epi...and he knows his Sh!t!