M1,4ADD + Epistane Log

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I'm going to run M1,4ADD for three weeks and bridge into Epistane.

Stats:
Age - 23
Weight - 180 on a bathroom scale at home when I'm naked after going to the bathroom
- 187 in gym clothes on an accurate scale at midday
Height - 5'9"
Experience - Several years off & on, but I became an 'advanced' lifter based on training & knowledge about a year & a half ago.
Previous cycle - P-plex for 4 weeks.

Dosing will be as follows:
Week 1 60mg/day M1,4ADD
Week 2 90mg/day M1,4ADD
Week 3 90mg/day M1,4ADD
Week 4 30mg/day Epistane
Week 5 30mg/day Epistane
Week 6 40mg/day Epistane (optional)
Week 7 40mg/day Epistane (optional)

PCT is as follows:
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Cycle support (used on cycle, preloaded, and during PCT)
ATD on hand just in case
Misc supps like vitamins, fish oil, etc

Diet:
4000-5000 cals
+400g of protein/day
Lots of carbs & plenty of fat
I'm not going to eat super clean because I don't care if put on a little extra fat.

Part of the reason that I'm doing the cycle is because I have a wrecked hamstring. I had a grade II strain about 3-4 weeks ago and I've been having a very hard time progressing with rehab.

Goals:
Increase bench press. Strict standing military press is around 175lbs; push press is +200. I have messed up shoulders, so I have been in the habit of doing a lot of higher rep work when I flat bench. I can bench press 185 +15 times, but can't press 225 once. My squat was close to 400 & deadlift was nearing 500. Now I can squat 155 very slowly for a few reps and only deadlift 135 for 2-3 reps. I really want to strengthen the hamstring & get it well.

Training:
I have a conjugate training style. Push/Pull/Leg workouts. It's based loosely on Westside; it's what works for me. Since the injury, I've had Push days & Upper Back days. I mix in rehab work on those days or if I forget, I'll go in and work on it during an off day. Frequency fluctuates based on intensity & how I feel.

This should be updated daily or every other day. I haven't seen anyone else running a log of the M1,4ADD from the new batch yet. I know I'm kind of low dosing the M1,4ADD...if I was going to do a high dosage, then I would just go buy Dbol for 50 cents a pill. I'll post workouts, dosages, and pertinent info.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Results - 30 day cycle - 21 days M1,4ADD and 9 days Epistane

My two goals were to bring up my raw bench and to rehab my hamstring. During the last few days of the cycle, I hit PRs on squats & deadlifts. So the hamstring is definitely healthy. My raw bench is up 20lbs.

I gained 7lbs total while on cycle. Strength gains were good. I had a 40lb PR on deadlift and a 40-50lb PR on squat (I don't remember exactly). I don't feel that my body fat percentage has gotten much worse although near the end of the cycle, my caloric intake was around 3000-3500 cals.

I would compare M1,4ADD to...p-plex. But with more sides. I felt like my blood pressure was a good bit higher and my mood was amplified more with M1,4ADD. It took about a week before I noticed a difference in the gym.

Thoughts:
If I were to do it all over again, I would buy two bottles and run M1,4ADD at the same dosage, but for 4-5 weeks.
I loved bridging into Epistane...that was a great idea. I wish I had done that when I did my P-plex cycle.
I'll run a cycle of P-plex before I run another cycle of M1,4ADD.
Hereditary hypertension sucks.
Pumps weren't as bad with M1,4ADD compared to P-plex.

Feel free to post a question in the thread or PM me. I'll try to keep the log updated all the way through PCT. I feel like I'm forgetting some stuff. If I am, let me know.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Lol its nearlu the same as my planned cycle next year...so im subbed.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
It's CEL. Sorry, didn't think about that for some reason. :)

Thanks for the support. Hopefully this cycle will be a good one. Everything is looking good so far.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Yesterday's workout:
Bench - 225X0 (twice), 185X8, 205X5, 215X3
CGBP - 175X5, 185X4, 195X2
Tri extensions
Squats - several singles with 135
Wow, I bombed 225 twice. Uh...yeah. I'm not doing more than 5 reps in a set for any kind of press. Talk about a mental barrier...I can do 205 at least 8 times when I'm fresh, but can't do 225 once during a ME attempt. Hypertrophy training sucks! (jk...kind of) :)

Today's workout:
Hyper extensions - 5X5 BW
Squats - 3X5 135
Leg curls - 3X5 40lbs

I felt like the king of the world today. Look at that massive squat!!! :D Today was an awesome workout. First day that I've had a workout fully geared towards my hamstring & hips (I have awful hips) that was very successful. Could have done more, but no reason to overdo it. With this low intensity, I should be able to do the above workout 3, maybe 4 times each week.

Still at 60mg/day. I started yesterday, so today is Day 2.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 3: 60mg

DB rows - 75X5, 85X3, 95X3, 100X3
Walking rows (see description below)
Pull ups - 4, 5
Chin ups - 5, 5
Pull downs - 170X6
Reverse curls - 4X5 45, 55, 65, 75

Walking rows I did with the prowler/predator/sled. The lateral bar was set near waist level. I stepped back, grabbed the bar, and then pulled it to me. Then repeated that. I did several sets of those in the 6-8 rep range. Then I worked with the smaller sled with a few hundred lbs on it. It had a rope attached to it & a farmer's walk handle attached to the other end of the rope. I did the same thing, but instead of pulling the bar straight in to me, I did more of an upright row. I varied between supinated & pronated grip with every set and altered grip width. It was a fun, different workout.

Still no discernible difference. I'm probably going to increase the dosage to 90mg/day tomorrow.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
(yesterday) Day 4:

3 hours of moderate intensity wood chopping and wood carrying. That sucked...

Raised the dosage to 90mg. Still feelin good.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 5:
Bench (doubles) - 185, 195, 205, 215
CGBP - 185X5, 195X5
Incline DB press - 65X5 Too much instability in my shoulder, so I stopped.

Abbreviated workout. I have stuff to do, so I had to cut it short. Not enough time for me to be creative & get in a good workout.

90mg/day. I feel like my blood pressure is elevated. Maybe that means it's working...? :D

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 6:
Deadlift (doubles) 155, 185, 205, 225, 225
Pull ups - 5, 5
Neutral grip pull downs - 170X5, 180X5

Another abbreviated workout. I was very happy with the deadlifts. Hopefully I'll be able to start moving some real weight in a few weeks.

My hand cramped very bad when I was cracking open peanut shells earlier & I've had a lower back pump or two. I feel like my blood pressure is up a bit. 90mg/day

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 7:
Squats - 135X5, 135X5, 155X5, 185X1, 205X1
Log clean & press (singles) - 100X3, 120X3, 150X5
Neutral grip DB press - 65X3, 75X3, 80X3, 85X3

Apparently 700kcals from mostly carbs PrWO isn't enough. I was completely gassed by the time I finished. I felt like crap...I think my blood sugar was very low. I only ate once before my workout. I'll have to do better next time.

90mg/day. Still feeling the same (high blood pressure). I need to eat more today because I still feel like crap several hours after my workout. I tipped the scales at 190 today with clothes on. I've gained a lb or two this week. I only retained 5lbs from my phera cycle in January & I can credit that to just eating more. I looked back & at the end of July 2007, I weighed 130lbs. So...60lbs in a year & a half, mostly natural.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 9:

Deadlifts - 205X10, 205X10, 255X1, 275X1, 285X1, 295X1
Hyperextensions - 3X5 w/ 35lb DB
Facepulls
Unilateral leg curls - 3X5 35, 35, 40
Curls

To give you an idea of the loss of strength in my hamstring, I barely completed 5 reps at 40lbs with my injured leg doing leg curls. In the past, I was doing +140lbs easily with both legs. It felt like I was doing nothing when I switched legs and was using my healthy hamstring.

Solid workout...I burned out my spinal erectors early in the workout. Surprising considering it was such low weight. Oh well. I'm happy. I felt solid & tight all the way through 295. I could feel the bad hamstring tighten when I was doing the high volume sets. I'm happy with my progress so far. Just need to keep it up. I don't see myself going over 90% with squats or deadlifts within the next few weeks.

90mg/day still. I can't play guitar for more than about a minute without my forearm and hand cramping up. I'm taking taurine & magnesium. I've been staying hydrated. I eat a dozen bananas each week. It's just one of those things... Oh, my blood pressure doesn't feel as high now. Maybe my body has moderated itself somewhat.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good log: are you running any BP supports? besides cycle support? How many scoops of cycle support you using?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Nice info bro, keep the carbs high and the gains will keep coming...Russian.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Good log: are you running any BP supports? besides cycle support? How many scoops of cycle support you using?
I preloaded for a couple of weeks with one scoop per day and then started two scoops per day at the beginning of the cycle. I actually checked my blood pressure a couple of days ago and it was 130/80 which is pretty typical for me. If it gets much higher, I'll have to do something else. I'll check it again tomorrow or Wednesday.

I'll probably be moving back to my typical routine (push/pull/legs) this week. That will be very nice.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 10:

Squats - 185X5, 225X5, 275X3

Probably shouldn't have trained today after working the hammy so hard yesterday. Oh well. 275 three times was....light weight! (Ronnie Coleman) :) The hamstring got tight during the 275 set. I'll probably have a push day tomorrow and then take a day off. I think I'll work in some very low intensity sled work tomorrow also.

I got on the DEXA again today. 21% BF again...it was the same down to the tenth of a percentage. I weigh about 8 more pounds since the last time I had it done a few weeks ago. What does that mean...? My fat is getting stronger! :D I have the weirdest fat distribution. I must have a lot of visceral fat or something. Most people guess I'm in the 15-17% range. Oh well.

Still 90mg/day. My forearms are sore from using a double pronated grip for all of that pulling yesterday. Everything seems to be on the up and up.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
could you please elaborate on this 4-5000 cal diet....+400g protein?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
age and height too...168lb and 21%bf...this is a little troublesome to me!

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I'll elaborate on the diet. The other stuff you'll find in the first few lines of the first post in this thread.

I maintain a macronutrient ratio somewhere between 40/30/30 and 40/40/20. (protein/carbs/fat) On the higher calorie days (this explains the upper range), I eat whatever I want and end up raising my fat intake significantly. I'm pretty good most of the time. And even on the higher calorie days (once or twice a week), I maintain the same number of calories from protein and carbs. I'm not too concerned with body composition. I got on the DEXA today because I had 15 minutes to kill between classes.

I weighed in today at 188.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i saw that when i went back....my bad

what kind of foods...thats a hell of alot of cals on whole foods while trying to maintain 40/40/20

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
It is. I eat lots of bread and brown rice. And bananas. And sweet potatoes. And chocolate milk! :)

The protein and fat is super easy...PB on toast in the mornings. Several eggs & milk. Then the rest of the meals are typically venison or chicken with rice or potatoes or pasta. And some veggies mixed in.

I quit logging my food a few weeks back and stopped gaining because of it. I started logging again and it turned out that I was doing 40/20/40 instead of 40/40/20. I like to cook. I cook a minimum of two times every day & I like what I cook, so I'm fortunate. It's so much easier for me to cut than bulk since my normal weight would be 130-140. I did a keto diet a few months ago. I lost 2.5lbs/week at about 3300 calories. I weighed everything that I ate & I logged my diet every day. My only cardio was pushing the sled once or twice a week for 15 minutes. Sucks...

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 11:

Incline bench - 165X3, 185X2, 195X1, 205X1
Dips - 3X5 + 60lbs
OH press contraption - doubles with what felt like 130, 160, and 160

The most I've ever pressed on incline bench is 10lbs less than my 1RM on flat bench. Kind of weird.

Still 90mg/day. Feeling pretty good. Thanks for the encouragement Bravoboy.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my incline is pretty close to my bench but not 10lbs. nice stuff!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11:

Incline bench - 165X3, 185X2, 195X1, 205X1
Dips - 3X5 + 60lbs
OH press contraption - doubles with what felt like 130, 160, and 160

The most I've ever pressed on incline bench is 10lbs less than my 1RM on flat bench. Kind of weird.

Still 90mg/day. Feeling pretty good. Thanks for the encouragement Bravoboy.

Looking good keep it up:thumbsup:

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I checked my blood pressure yesterday. It's typically 120-something over 70-something. It was 146/75. I had two nose bleeds yesterday. I had a few drinks the night before (not going to happen again) and that spiked my blood pressure. I'm going to start doing some light cardio, lower my sodium intake, completely cut out caffeine, and increase my omega 3 intake. I know it was because I drank a little bit, but that's still bothersome...it's still elevated when you take the drinking out of the equation. I know my body is going through a lot right now, so drinking is stupid. I only had a few beers, but I felt like crap alllll day yesteday...almost like I drank a case of beer.

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
I checked my blood pressure yesterday. It's typically 120-something over 70-something. It was 146/75. I had two nose bleeds yesterday. I had a few drinks the night before (not going to happen again) and that spiked my blood pressure. I'm going to start doing some light cardio, lower my sodium intake, completely cut out caffeine, and increase my omega 3 intake. I know it was because I drank a little bit, but that's still bothersome...it's still elevated when you take the drinking out of the equation. I know my body is going through a lot right now, so drinking is stupid. I only had a few beers, but I felt like crap alllll day yesteday...almost like I drank a case of beer.
i'm not familiar with m1,4add or epi, but i'm fairly certain drinking on methyls is like rule numero uno ??

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I tell you what man, i sometimes fall victim to the cold beer gods myself. No matter when it is. It's just you gotta know when your gonna quit before you start. 2 or 3 big deal. just push some water down before and afterwards. I don't do the tweed but it's probably a heck of alot better than beer at this point. plus it gives you hungry man attitude!

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I wish I would switch over. Between the appetite stimulation, the stress/anxiety relief, and the mild side effects, it's tempting.

Just had another nose bleed. I'm feeling a lot better today and I feel like my high blood pressure may have subsided. I'll check it in the morning & post up the results. I didn't train today & if I train tomorrow, I won't do anything with my hamstrings.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
you are taking some hawthorne and celery seed extract rihgt! if not they may help with the blood pressure

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 13:

Atlas stones (singles) - 165X5, 190X3
Yoke walks - 6X40ft 200lbs + yoke
Front squats - 135X5, 185X3, 205X2, 225X2, 235X1, 255X1
Tire flip - 10 reps w/ 400lb tire

Good workout. I was planning on just doing upper back and doing nothing that activated the hamstrings, but I was feeling better today, so I went for it. The tire was a joke...so light. The next tire up is 800lbs. I couldn't really get it up off the floor & I wasn't going to try beyond a certain point because of the hammy.

90mg/day...feeling pretty good. I've been on cycle for 13 days & I've gained 2.5lbs of LBM during the past 22 days (as of December 9th...so I guess I had been on for 10 days). I'll try to get on the DEXA again at the end of my cycle.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 15:

Log press - 100X5, 150X2, 170X1, 170X1, 180X1, 150X3
CGBP - 185X6, 195X4, 205X2, 215X1

Well, I'm getting stronger. My max on bench was 215 a couple of weeks ago and I just did CGBP w/ 215 at the end of my workout today...might have been able to press 225, but I was completely worn out. Log press is killer.

90mg/day...feeling good.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
How would you say the M14ADD is makin you feel. what supplement would you compare it to that you have already taken before.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I honestly don't have an "on feeling" other than higher blood pressure maybe. It just feel a little more flushed & focused mentally. Hard to describe. Actually, I would compare it to being on a low dose of caffeine all day. Pumps & cramps have been much less than with the P-plex back in January.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 16:

Squats - 195X2, 195X2, 235X2, 285X1, 325X1
Pull ups - 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5
Walking rows w/ sled
Straight bar curls - 45X5, 65X5, 85X5, 85X5

Good little workout. I had to lift 325 slow. When I got down in the hole & started to press up, I felt the bad hamstring activate & I wasn't entirely comfortable with it. So I ended up squatting 325 very slowly in order to keep from recruiting a lot of muscle fibers. It makes sense, it sounds dumb, but that's what I had to do. I'm still happy though since my old max was around 360 or so. I could do more if the hamstring was healthier, but I'll take it how I can get it.

90mg/day

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I got off track yesterday & didn't dose at the right times. I ended up taking my second at 9:00pm and the 3rd at 11:30pm. I didn't sleep well at all and I woke up with a headache from hell.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah that sucks. especially when you tell yourself that you need to get it in. I know how you feel. Make sure you drink plenty of water in the middle of the night if your dosing like that. might be a good thing to try and get some x-dreams.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
yeah that sucks. especially when you tell yourself that you need to get it in. I know how you feel. Make sure you drink plenty of water in the middle of the night if your dosing like that. might be a good thing to try and get some x-dreams.
I ended up drinking close to a gallon of water last night. I was very hot because I was dehydrated close to bed time & I drank about a quart of water. Then I woke up an hour later and drank again...then woke up at 4:30 and drank more & I ate because I was up and couldn't sleep. Then got up at 7:00, ate again, did some work, then napped for a couple of hours from 9:30-11ish. I took some ibuprofen at 4:30 and that got rid of the headache. I've had the headache again since around noon.

I actually took a sleep aid last night just because I wanted to be comatose after that hard workout yesterday. It had valerian root, melatonin, and tryptophan in it among other things and it didn't help one bit. I'm going to take my last dose for the day early this evening or late tonight. I think it was the overlap between doses that got me since I normally take the last dose right around bedtime anyway. I'm not training today because I'm physically and mentally tired. Hopefully I'll catch some good zzz's since I don't have anything hanging over my head for tomorrow.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have some M1,4ADD not to use anytime soon, but because I wanted to make sure to grab some in case that "limited run" talk pans out to be true. Is it really has other items ever messed with your BP so much? Do you think thats why you have the headachs? are you taking lots of fish oil? I thought around 10g a day is supposed to help thin your blood a bit, which would help with BP. Also hawthorn and fenugreek I think help BP. I check mine randomly, sometimems daily.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I've been taking all of those and 6g of fish oil daily. I have a proclivity for high blood pressure. Part of the headaches might be from staring at a computer screen for +12 hours per day. Typically my eyes get screwed up before my head hurts though. I'm not too worried. I have about...5 days left before I'm totally done with the M1,4ADD and am completely bridged into the Epistane. Which reminds me...I'm going to have to start taking that soon.

I guess I'll start the Epistane tomorrow at 10mg/day until the M1,4ADD runs out and then dose at 30mg/day. Anyone else have a different opinion?

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 18:

Bench - 215X4, 225X2, 235X0
Viking press - several doubles w/ 100 & 120lbs
Band push downs

The miss at 235 was form related. Good day. I'm wiped out. I can feel a deload coming on...

90mg M1,4ADD & 10mg Epistane

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 19:

Deadlifts - 275X3, 315X1, 335X1, 365X1
RDLs

Had to leave in the middle of my workout because I forgot about some stuff that I had to get done by a certain time. Good thing I happened to look at the clock. I went as heavy as I was going to go on deadlifts anyway. 365 was easy. I'll probably take next week easy and then do some max effort work the following week.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 20:

Speed bench w/bands - 100lbs (120 on the last two sets) + 50lbs at the top from bands...8 sets of 3, 45-60 seconds rest between each set
Standing military (strict) - 115X8, 125X8, 135X8
Dips - 15

I got in a bench shirt for the first time today and did a few singles with 185 for fun. Today was the first time I've done speed bench before also...or used bands for bench press. Good workout.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Day 21:

Speed squats - 8X3 195
Pulled/pushed the sled & pulled the skid steer track

Speed squats were fun. Actually they suck & they hurt, but I like generating a lot of power and making the bar move fast. I took 60 seconds between each of the first 4 sets, took about 3-4 minutes to rest, then repeated. I think I'll be sore from the sled...and the tracks.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
How is your weight and your appearance coming along! Sorry if I missed this earlier but how is the M14AD coming along as far as overall! What would you compare it too that you've taken! That's not a bad idea with just keeping the epi @ 10mg for now!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
good log so far man...i like some of the unique power man exercises you use. your strength looks to be going up too. keep it up!

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Thanks guys. Strength is up a good bit. I normally base gains off of the big three, but I have messed up shoulders and a messed up hamstring, so I can't give exact numbers. After three weeks, I have gained at least 15lbs on all of my primary lifts though. I haven't leaned up much. I have gained 5-6lbs. I appear to have gained some mass for sure.

At the end of this week I plan on attempting a new PR on deadlifts. One of my main goals with this cycle was to rehab the hamstring and I believe it's there. It felt good at the end of last week, but I wanted to wait an extra week before going over 90% on a lift. I was due for a PR when I strained the hamstring and I don't believe I've lost much strength, so we'll see.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ShockTroop Anabolics 12
mylo Anabolics 21
Anabolics 0
drtymikenboys Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3