Methyl 1-D , PCT Question?

P WeeZy

Awards
I have done alot of research on this site and several others and can't find much information...I guess that is because alot people say the methyl 1-D is not as affective as some other prohormones out there. My roomate had some good results so I decided to give it a try.

My question is will novedex XT test booster be enough as far as PCT? Is there something better or would this get the job done.

I am taking 4 capsuless daily and 2 teaspoons of the liquid masterdrol 30 minutes before workouts.

I eat ALOT, take krealkyline *sp, no shotgun, aftershock post workout, pro complex shakes, and casien before bed,bcaa's and so far Im seeing pretty good results.

thanks in advance

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have done alot of research on this site and several others and can't find much information...I guess that is because alot people say the methyl 1-D is not as affective as some other prohormones out there. My roomate had some good results so I decided to give it a try.

My question is will novedex XT test booster be enough as far as PCT? Is there something better or would this get the job done.

I am taking 4 capsuless daily and 2 teaspoons of the liquid masterdrol 30 minutes before workouts.

I eat ALOT, take krealkyline *sp, no shotgun, aftershock post workout, pro complex shakes, and casien before bed,bcaa's and so far Im seeing pretty good results.

thanks in advance
Hey, apologies for not answering this sooner. I have only just seen this. Novedex Xt may be sufficient as M1D is especially harsh or known to cause major shutdown. You could look into formadrol extreme or T911 for PCT. I'm currently using T911 and LOVING it. Look at the logs, they speak for themselves.

Elias

Elias

Awards
I'm not exactly sure what's in this methyl 1-d, I've heard a lot of speculation it's simply DHEA... I won't comment on that because I've never used it. I'd always keep some nolva/clomid on hand, people react different to different compounds, there is no surefire way to know exactly how your body will react. Dose low at first and see how you react slowly taper up and keep an eye for sides like hairloss and gyno.